Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million (41751 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Pamelayoung: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Make thunder fire that him lawyer brain
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by lympy: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
He would have just demanded the fees in USD

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by salesforce: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
I have said this times without number
Kill this guy and his gang and family who enjoy the wealth with him.shut him up for life
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by rasco2000me: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
PLS EVANS MY ADVICE TO U IS TO GO AND FILE THE CASE IN ILORIN AND INCREASE THE MONEY TO 5BILION FOR UR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT BREACH,ASK UR LAWYERS. TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MOVE THE CASA TO KWARA STATE,I CAN ASURE U,U WILL BE GIVEN GOOD. JUGMEMENT
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by IMASTEX: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Newbiee:
Ehn!
Kidnapper dey claim human right for illegal detention. What about those he detained for ransome for only God knows how many days? Were those detentions legal?.
Hmmmm! Only in Nigeria.
When he was commiting those crimes and making money, he forgot about the infringement of the fundamental human rights of his victims. And now that he is at the receiving end, he wants to claim his rights. The must annoying thing is that some gullible lawyers and judges are already begging to do his bidding.
Newbiee:
Ehn!
Kidnapper dey claim human right for illegal detention. What about those he detained for ransome for only God knows how many days? Were those detentions legal?.
Hmmmm! Only in Nigeria.
When he was commiting those crimes and making money, he forgot about the infringement of the fundamental human rights of his victims. And now that he is at the receiving end, he wants to claim his rights. The must annoying thing is that some gullible lawyers and judges are already begging to do his bidding.
That you may know "no one is guilty of an offense until after trial by a competent court and declared guilty". Even if you see someone committing murder, he is just a suspect not guilty. And if you don't have enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt to prove in court that the same person actually committed the act before the court. Then, sorry he will be as innocent as an angel.

Those are the positions of the law.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by tawababiola: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
atorioke:

http://punchng.com/billionaire-kidnapper-evans-files-fresh-suit-against-police-seeks-n300m-in-damages/
I don't believe it...... Besides am tired of hearing the word ''suspected'' who are those still suspecting him? Or I don't know the meaning of suspected again?
Chai only in naija. Nigeria why? Why are u disappointing me nah?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by sagaxity(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nna dis guy dey vex o....

300million join all the ransomes wey em don collect.......

Oga evans take am easy......

Meanwhile, why dem never charge am to court since? Since na trophy wey dem win dem like to dey see am everyday......Naija.....

Tufiakwa wot a country...
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by ibinaboonline: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Y is he asking for 300 million naira? He should ask for $300 million
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by sobastical: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
And telling us its a national pardon angry undecided
Xcelinteriors:
They will soon release this guy

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by korm2me(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:
If he kidnaps you, you pay him money and if you kidnap him, you pay him money....this guy get serious sponsors o.
(Quote) (Report) 5000 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Kaybaba5(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2017
It can only happen in naija
Where hunted becomes hunter.....

Imagine.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by tonio2wo: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
yvelchstores:
how can u be so cold and heartless. Everyone deserves a trial.

Why not start a campaign for his release, "heartful" you!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Pls why is he now a suspected kidnapper and no longer a kidnapper angry Na wa for this report o
Newbiee:
Ehn!
Hmmmm! Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by FirstCounsel(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
dabossman:
Sad to say, but the guy is right. How can the Police arrest someone since June 10 and not charge him to court since then? Even after he made several confessions. What exactly are they waiting for? They had the momentum but they were busy playing to the gallery. Now the hunted is slowly becoming the hunter. Evans has obviously got people who have advised him how to go about this. Next thing you will hear is that he confessed under duress.

I just hope the police have strong witnesses to testify against him in court. Please arraign this criminal already. His jail sentence must be measured out with the Great Wall of China as measuring tape.
My thoughts exactly. This country's security agencies are a bunch of jokers honestly. How do you arrest and then detain indefinitely and start"investigating" the suspect? This Evans dude was under surveillance for months like we hear. The moment they busted him, they should have tidied up their files pronto and arraign him in Court max after 3days. But what we have here is daily snippets in the media of "Evans said this" "Evans confesses that". So appaling honestly. This guy might get off with a slap on the wrist if his legal team is sharp.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by FirstCounsel(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Make thunder fire that him lawyer brain
You cant blame his lawyers. The Police created the loopholes
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by solomaleka(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Nah now I go know if am to stay in Nigeria or Biafra
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by limitless777(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jakumo:

So in other words, you are suggesting that our man Mr. Limitless has been reading too many Tom Clancy novels ?

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
U dey whine me abi
my hand no dey there O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.