Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How To Produce Cassava Flour Locally - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Produce Cassava Flour Locally (883 Views)

Cassava Flour Available / Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan / Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Cassava Flour Locally by SirAfoy1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
STEPS IN PRODUCING CASSAVA FLOUR (ELUBO)
cassava flour (ELUBO) is one of the major sources of food in Nigeria, especially among Yoruba people. in fact its a major source of food for some people e.g people in Oyo, Osun and many other States. it is a source of income to some people ( those people that are trading it)
This is not where I'm going. The major objective of this writeup is for you to know how to prepare cassava flour. it is not taxing as you think, but very simple to produce.
I will be talking on how to produce cassava flour locally. this will help you if you have small cassava farm that cannot be sold or you have left over after it have been harvested
I did it by myself and I enjoyed it.
it: last year I planted cassava of about 400 stands beside my hostel. but due to lack of care, the yield is very low, I could not sell it, so I decided to produce ELUBO. so these steps will guide you how to produce ELUBO
HARVESTING: I harvested by uproot the root of cassava stem from the ground
DETACHING: the removal of cassava root from stem
PEELING OF CASSAVA. peeling was done. this the removal of cassava root peel after detaching.
Re: How To Produce Cassava Flour Locally by wewood8888: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Acsmin starch,the biggest cassava starch manufacture in Nigeria.

Experienced sales manager needed urgently.

0912 362 1881

(1) (Reply)

Done / Organic Farming: What You Need To Know / Existing Plantain Farm Of Over 4000 Pieces of Plantain Stand For Lease/sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.