Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating (1588 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Marissa Mayer Gives Birth To Boy / John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by amebono1: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hm….Taylor and John have been spotted out together for the second time this week. Do you think they’re really together?

Taylor Swift and John Mayer are certainly giving us something to talk about. We didn’t think it was possible, but Taylor, 20, was caught visiting the much older player, 31, on Jan. 26 when she watched him tape a segment of CMT’s Crossroads with Keith Urban in Franklin, Tenn.

This outing comes hot on the heels on a dinner the two shared at Nashville eatery Cabana on Jan. 24; they also attended the launch of VEVO in NYC together on Dec. 8 of last year.

We know these two can make beautiful music together – they did duet on the country-pop song Half My Heart – but do they make a good couple? Taylor’s last boy friend – Twilight star Taylor Lautner, seemed much more perfect for her. They had the same name – and he, at 17, was at least age appropriate, as was John’s older ex, 40-year-old Jennifer Aniston.

John has described Taylor as the “Stevie Nicks to his Tom Petty” on Twitter, while Taylor gushed to Elle magazine that she, “freaked out when I heard [John wanted to make a song with me], because I’ve been such a big fan of John for such a long time. I’m really excited about just the idea that he would even mention me in his Twitter!”

Glowing? Gushing? Gag. We certainly hope that Taylor hasn’t been tagged by John Mayer the Player, especially given his recent behavior at a London concert Jan. 11, where he told the assembled female crowd members, “Someone’s getting pregnant tonight!”

Beware, Taylor!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/01/27/taylor-swift-john-mayer-dating/
Re: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by amebono1: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
Poor aniston, he does not deserve her though, but isnt he the same person that stood with her on the award night 2009?
Re: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by SisiKill1: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2010
No Taylor Swift no! Just step away from the weezer!

Eeya, That child is way too young to be Peed on. Seriously, what the heck is she doing with him? I mean her own blonde hair is real, so it not like she needs his wee wee to keep her coloring.

Smh.

Aniston deserves him. A guy breaks up, talks crap about you to the paparazzis on the streets of New York and you still get back with him? Jeebus how hard is she for a man? Oh did you read his later interview where he said She's nice and all but she wasn't his ideal future. Now that cracked me the eff up.

She should just carry a sign that says. . .Aniston, Always the PRESENT girl, never the FUTURE girl. Hehehehehe! cheesy
Re: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by semid4lyfe(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
Aaah. . . .sisi_kill, u wicked o. Your post cracked me up. Anyway, me also thinks Taylor Swift is too good for John Mayer
Re: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by selencious(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
I dont kno if yall follow this John Mayer dude, But he be saying some wild as shit, Read this , its about having sex with Jessica Simpson, Mayer said that sex with Simpson was like a drug ”And drugs aren’t good for you if you do lots of them.” Then the real diarrhea of the mouth started. “Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. If you charged me $10,000 to f*ck you, I would start selling all my sh*t just to keep f*cking you.’” Um, what? Is it any wonder that Taylor Swift’s mother wants to keep this dirty old man away from her daughter?,

Re: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by spoilt(f): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
John Mayer is a big jerk. His mouth cannot stop running. Whatever you do behind closed doors with him, he'll surely brag about on street corners, on radio and in magazines. He is a royal jerk. In Hollywood where most celebs are tight lipped about their personal affairs he's just the exact opposite. An excuse of a man.
Re: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by SisiKill1: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
Me. . . I'm loving his yapping. Wonder how Aniston feels to have an ex who won't talking about her. . .like she does with Pitt.

I like the part where he says he wants to be a Ninja, travel places and not stay at home petting dogs in the kitchen.

Hahahaha! Major burn!
Re: Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating by mansur501: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Taylor Swift and John Mayer dated between December 2009 - February 2010. Taylor was just 20 years old, while John was 32. It's safe to say that there was a significant age gap between them. Taylor was not new to the dating scene and had used her past breakups as inspiration for songwriting. She and Joe Jonas were together from July 2008 to Oct 2008, when he called her 25 seconds late.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Was In 'the Sopranos' : When She Was 15 (video) / Watch Wizkid’s Live Performance At New Afrika Shrine (appreciation Concert) / Nigerian Oil Tycoon Loses 17.5 Million Euro Over Divorce To Brit Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.