Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Hey Blogger! Here Are 4 Ways To Gain Followers & Increase Blog Traffic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hey Blogger! Here Are 4 Ways To Gain Followers & Increase Blog Traffic (383 Views)

How To Gain Recognition At Your Place Of Work / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Blogger! Here Are 4 Ways To Gain Followers & Increase Blog Traffic by Gistme9ja(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Every time someone asks me about my blog, Sazzysgist..com, I’m quick to explain how much I just really love writing, sharing information and building a community. When they begin to ask about the technical bits of blogging, my mood change becomes almost visible. And that’s because I quite dislike the latter. I really look forward to days when all I have to do is write, while other people worry about technicalities. From editing, to photograph sourcing, to SEO & plugins, design and functionality of the blog etc. Oh and of course, the toughest of them all – growing your blog and building an audience.
I recently unsubscribed from a couple of email lists that constantly claim to have the tips on growing your blog – multiplying your email list from 1 to 1000 in a week, building your Pinterest and using that platform to grow your blog, offering services, freebies & products to incentivise people. While it’s all good advice – and absolutely a great way to build your following, it’s really not up my alley. And for many bloggers who just start up and are looking to gain some following, it’s unlikely to work for them as well.

SEE ALL DETIALS AND TIPS HERE:http://sazzysgist..com.ng/2017/06/kacheetee-hey-blogger-here-are-4-ways.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Hse And Oil & Gas Employment Training / Business Development Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.