Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" (18689 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by pittoilet(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mercy Aigbe's husband, Lanre Gentry, has urged his wife to remove anything related to domestic violence on her page following the actress post earlier on about domestic violence campaign which she started.

He further went ahead to promise his wife not to beat her again.

Mercy Aigbe shared the conversation in a screenshot below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/06/mercy-agibes-husband-pleads-take-anything-related-domestic-violence-page/

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by NwaAmaikpe: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Mercy Aigbe is a two-timing, backstabbing unrepentant cheat who apparently deserves every ounce of punch she received from Lanre Gentry.

This is just typical of her, lure Lanre into her traps and play victim to the half-intelligent public.

A wife who can not do 'suffering and smiling' with her husband is that one a wife?

I dedicate my FTC to all our mothers who stayed happily with our dads, despite the beatings and maltreatments they received just for the sake of marriage and still made us see our dads as heroes.

Unlike the slayqueen feminist mothers of nowadays.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by HolyCraig: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her husband's English teacher should be shot at dawn.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Iamabimbola(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
U know the English ain't that correct, why put this up, to ridicule him? The public you showing this doesn't even care about you guys, if you still love him go back if you don't then move on, why public sympathy? If you bridle your mouth enough, I'm sure your marriage won't end up this way, this speaks alot about your personality!

18 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Becoted001(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Beg am again
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by mikkybellami(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg wetin be our own....and must you always post your relationship life for outsiders to see??.... Yeyebrities and their yeye life

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Buking1: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hah
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Jeus(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nawa the English nor be here.

Anyways Join the party.

Let's celebrate Tonto Dikeh's freedom and hope Mercy will get free too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by SageTravels: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
OP Na Sex tape I wan see Abeg I am tired of all this drama grin grin grin

Before you quote me focus o. unless if you no wan snap picture.
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by donigspain(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
RIP Mr English Oxford.
Your death will be avenged by the Knights of Buckinghamshire.

15 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by nogasimplicity: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
HMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Tunndeh(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Brooke60(f): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
lol....Are they coming back?
That man's English though
kayceeD2:
How do u believe the chat?
Because of the "Englishes" grin

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by kayceeD2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
How do u believe the chat?
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mr English will be sorely missed...

9 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Smartphil(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
person go open thread, no comments, u smiled and rush booked space, only to return and see comments as if they are monitoring your life grin

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Day11(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is dis one a wife? cry

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by damola311: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
He can even speak correct English... "We and Will"
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by bigerboy200: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wow
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by burkingx(f): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
angry
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by wristbangle: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mtcheew! Age is not maturity. Just imagine two grown up adults washing their dirty linen in public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
The man can't write simple English undecided undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by OBAGADAFFI: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't believe this.

Are they still leaving together.
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
I think this guy has a serious "beef"with English language.

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by catherineokezie(f): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
thought u said she is just trying to make money out of this ...two of una no knw where dey pain na
B
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by oshe11: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
How dis this Agbero who cnt spell ended up wit that Fine Beau

Guys pls stop chasing Girls n start chasing Money, When U r made PUSSY FROM FINE CLEAN GIRLS WILL START FALLING ON YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by auntysimbiat(f): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
too much beating

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mercy Aigbe is a fool smiley everything about her is media...must she show everything on internet? may God help me with good woman not all these stuck IG bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by Sammybase(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
CHERRY PRO TIPSTER*

(*). Our tips include
Correct Score, halftime tips, halftime/fulltime, over 3.5 ft and under 1.5ft

check our page for today's tips all
winning is all that matters

join our group to be a winner
https://m./1460558060682158
Re: Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" by CentaurXLV(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
This man's use of English is like a hydrogen bomb capable of causing an explosion greater than the Tsar bomba. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / I Might Buy House In Lagos, Its Unconditional Love - Roddy Ricch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.