Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

European Court Sentences Baby To Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / European Court Sentences Baby To Death (53579 Views)

Meet Ademola Adeyeye: Surgical Oncologist From Nigeria, European Board Certified / European Court Sentences 10-months-old Baby To Death ( Pictures ) . / Court Sentences Eight-week-old Baby To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by DieBuhari: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
1.3 million fůcking pounds raised.
Wow
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oh baby cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Baby diagonized with Mitochondrial DNA depletion? What a rare case.

Have the parents consider surrendiing this case to God only?..nothing is that impossible with him alone
They shouldn't succumb to d plan of d Devil
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by whizzyleejr(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hew, this is strange never heard of such disease before
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by NLTroubleChild: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No!!
The baby has a right to life

He is actually enjoying that life support...why should a court be that wicked.

Mynd44 just watch the dumb comment this Goat go make now
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mercy killing? I'm sure my God can heal him
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by mirabel001(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
and we ar here askin evans questions upadan
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by tunjijones(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
timilehin007:
thank you Lord for my kid...haling and healthy

Thank you lord for my kid? That's what u wld say? Yea we knw u shd thank God for your kid but u shdnt say it loud... Sickness and affliction can befall anybody.. But I think this ur thanks to God is kind of mocking the child and his parents. Pls don't let religion to becloud u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Such an innocent baby is deserted to die while Hushpuppy and bobrisky are alive.

Wicked world we live in
Don't be senseless! You don't wish people dead simply because they do not fit into your definition of "normal". You have no case against people who have done nothing to harm others. Why not direct that wish to the politicians that are destroying your society and have probably impacted your life negatively? This comment of yours is stupid_. It's beyond me how people could manage to be this retarded_.

1 Like

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
jagugu88li:

Paranoia grin

Yeah, you truly are.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
My heart goes out to the baby's parents. How sad. One can't begin to imagine the kind of pain that baby must be going through right now. In a reincarnational universe, it's better to set him free from his agony and distress than wickedly trap an innocent soul in a FAILED BODY. Ethunasia really isn't bad in this case. Since there's no cure for his ailment, the baby should be put out of his misery. It's for the best. For him, and for his parents. He should be relieved of his pain and suffering.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Ebute96: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] I pity d innocent baby.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by ekensi01: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's it; they're try to give the money to support other children with thesame disease, but kind turn the satellite to Nigeria the parents will become rich over night.

GOD WHAT'S YOUR PLAN FOR THIS COUNTRY AM LOSING HOPE. ACT FAST.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by omowumeee(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
LexSteele:

Have the parents consider surrendiing this case to God only?..nothing is that impossible with him alone
But god created him didn't he?

1 Like

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Godmother(f): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
The court should have let the parents try out the treatment after all it is being self sponsored. Now they've been subjected to the pain of losing a child and deep down they'll always ponder if the treatment would have worked.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by maklelemakukula(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Such an innocent baby is deserted to die while Hushpuppy and bobrisky are alive.

Wicked world we live in
vanity upon vanity I tell u papii
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by aquadude15: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Wicked world we live in
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by MicroSweet(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bishopvic:
Gh
Get help ASAP
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by kevoh(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
All the gods are asleep on this matter. A supreme omniscient deity would not lose sleep on the matter of these kids. It's either it is aware of the suffering of these kids and would not do anything (which is wicked) or it simply does not exist hence the kids are left at the mercy of medical science. You would expect Benny Hinn and the other TV miracle crusaders rushing to the aid of the only 16 kids in this World with this ailment to perform a miracle to glorify their ever powerless yahweh. If its faith, trust me, their deperate Parents already have it!

2 Likes

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Austin234(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oh! poor innocent boy
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
Why don't they allow the parents to try the drug on the child. It won't hurt since the baby is going to be killed anyways.

Precedence! It might open up a flood gate of moral dilemma.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Demol09(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
shammah1:
So sad. He shouldn't be allowed to die. Where's their faith? The almighty God can heal the baby. Nairaland, let's join faith and pray for God's intervention and miracle to take place. I strongly believe he can be healed since God created him. cry
the hightime you realised almighty whatever can't do jack, the better for you. Or maybe he's asleep.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Donbigi2(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
LexSteele:

Nigeria can never grow because of poo like this

1 Like

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by ivolt: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
jagugu88li:
Pizzagate and Monsanto playing mind games.

There's many stories coming forward about kids being forcefully having to go through this. No baby is sick........trials are being conducted on them.

Then South Africa will have so much HIV (bye bye gold) and East and West (bye bye oil) Africa will have Ebola. I dont trust anything these days. These kids are victims of the trials, Africa or Asia will be the victim of whatever they are actually doing.

Paranoia Delusion grin
Fixed

1 Like

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by KvnGRezz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
beamtopola:
Imagine if Nigeria is been restructured today, about 2/3 of nairalanders account will remain dormant, cos their state govement wont b able to pay salaries and as such will retrench most workers, and they won't be able to buy data, or most of them who ran business in that state will abandon their businesses and such there will b no money to purchase data.
And most of this tribalism will stop.
And seun will become poor.
Imagine That one person that is always off-point!!! grin grin
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
ivolt:

Fixed
Fenks bro cheesy. I have a stronger than normal headache today.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Fahj(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
you mean the court is wicked?
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by james1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
The court did not sentence the baby to death.that was a wrong header;there is a clear difference between ruling and a sentencing.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by demighty77(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
MMM acc for sale,mavro #130k@50k pm me if interested 07087900915
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by DontCallMePale: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
If the baby was in Nigeria, he would have died long ago. It is only because of first-class health care in a developed nation, that the baby has stayed alive this long. The child is suffering and deserves to go peacefully without all these interventions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.