Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

European Court Sentences Baby To Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / European Court Sentences Baby To Death (53577 Views)

Meet Ademola Adeyeye: Surgical Oncologist From Nigeria, European Board Certified / European Court Sentences 10-months-old Baby To Death ( Pictures ) . / Court Sentences Eight-week-old Baby To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by authority2006(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:
Rest in peace baby better to die now than die when sins and pleasures of this world have taken over u
Why don't you too die now since you have realized that sins and pleasures of this world have taken over you? Slowpoke.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Longcucumber(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
shammah1:
So sad. He shouldn't be allowed to die. Where's their faith? The almighty God can heal the baby. Nairaland, let's join faith and pray for God's intervention and miracle to take place. I strongly believe he can be healed since God created him. cry
shut up pls

1 Like

Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by greggng: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Can't they take him to tb joshua for healing?
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Where is Joagbaje,, send your details to them. Do your magic
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Euthanasia... Its the only option or they bring the child to owele !
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by FellaL: 2:51am On Jun 30, 2017
sigh!
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by oz4real83(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2017
ziego:
Okay

Heels want kill this woman

Hahahhahahahajahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXs8yJSr4jQ
some people can be so insensitive at times. It seems u didnt read the post. Even NwanAmaikpe was a little careful with his comments for once. It isnt everypost people jump at to upload nonsense videos. We are talking about a baby about leaving this world for a reason that isnt his! Be a little sensitive and sensible next time!!
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by ziego(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2017
oz4real83:
some people can be so insensitive at times. It seems u didnt read the post. Even NwanAmaikpe was a little careful with his comments for once. It isnt everypost people jump at to upload nonsense videos. We are talking about a baby about leaving this world for a reason that isnt his! Be a little sensitive and sensible next time!!

Okay thanks
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by marylandcakes: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2017
I have been following this story from the beginning. @ OP I think your thread title is misleading and harsh

This baby was born with a very rare genetic disease. He can't see, move, swallow, smile or cry. It is the machines that are helping him to stay alive. The parents raised money to take him to America for an experimental treatment there is no guarantee it will work and the best case senerio is that the baby might be able to interact. Experts have confirmed that it's better to put this poor kid out of pain and let him die in peace. This decision is not taken lightly, it is backed up with loads of evidence. For the parents I think they have tried their best and understandably it is a very difficult situation. I pray that the good Lord should give them strength to be able to accept the inevitable.
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by Jamean(f): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Euthanasia...
Re: European Court Sentences Baby To Death by BeardedTraveler: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2017
00Ademi:
2nd to comment....

Modified

Wtf!!!! Seun 8:06pm and i was placed at fifth...why

A baby's life is involved and all u care about is 2nd to comment? Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.