Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (50903 Views)

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

am telling you. Dangote is one of the greedy human i knew on earth.

He have already bought the government and because of his greediness he will not allow other people to rise.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by fiizznation: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:
Why don't Arewa Youth respect their elders ? ?
The northern youths are very angry at the so-called northern elites.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=SweetLove0 post=57962630][/quote]

what did i say wrong?
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ODVanguard: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked Omo. Seems these boys are really serious o. Na a whole Dangote dem yab so??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
They should learn to respect the elites and the elders.

19 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
The confusion and tension in the country now is on the high side.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by abdulwastecx(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
farouk0403:
Dangote is after his selfish interest, greedy Monopolist ingrate

The likes of isiaka Rabiu (BUA), are far better than him.

What made him greedy? Greedy for creating jobs and opportunities for thousands of northerners and Nigerian at large and what is your contribution to the Nigeria society to have the audacity to label a man that has single handely created thousands of job for unemployed youth

47 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

What made him greedy? Greedy for creating jobs and opportunities for thousands of northerners and Nigerian at large and what is your contribution to the Nigeria society to have the audacity to label a man that has single handely created thousands of job for unemployed youth
Don't mind these jobless arewa followers....

25 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by NASTYNASOSO: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Dangote is better than all their fathers put together.

HMMMMM

NO WORDS FOR YOU BUT STILL UP NORTH ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY .
VALUES COME FIRST.
THEY DON'T WORSHIP MONEY TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FORGET THEIR SELF WORTH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by fiizznation: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

They should learn to respect the elites and the elders.
The elites have robbed the north and they still want to keep the youths shot. My friend, this won't happen. I really like what is happening now. The corrupt elites need to be sideline. I believe is it time the northern youths take full control of their future and the future of northern Nigeria. Looking forward to see how the northern youths will make a clear statement in 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
The elites have robbed the north and they still want to keep the youths shot. My friend, this won't happen. I really like what is happening now. The corrupt elites need to be sideline. I believe is it time the northern youths take full control of their future and the future of northern Nigeria. Looking for to see how the northern youths will make a clear statement in 2019
OK but they should remain civil and respectful.

13 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I am not against his wealth, but why is he practicing monopoly why can't he allow others to rise and stop blocking their ways. personally i knew some competitive business men that fall for Dangote's trap indirectly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by abdulwastecx(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
farouk0403:

I am not against his wealth, but why is he practicing monopoly why can't he allow others to rise and stop blocking their ways. personally i knew some competitive business men that fall for Dangote's trap indirectly.

I am sorry for sounding a bit harsh, you have a valid point about the monopoly enjoyed by Mr dangote, I know that you will agree with me that in a capitalist society like ours every entrepreneur wants to enjoy some level of monopoly, so it it is the responsibility of government and the competitor for bringing a level playing ground.

Another problem is the short sightedness nature of some of our elite, most of them prefer to invest their money oversee or building stupid filling stations, ghost city in Abuja than invest in real sectors like manufacturing, solid minerals and agriculture, these are the people responsible for most of vacuum enjoyed by dangote

17 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by fiizznation: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

OK but they should remain civil and respectful.
They won't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by abdulwastecx(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
The elites have robbed the north and they still want to keep the youths shot. My friend, this won't happen. I really like what is happening now. The corrupt elites need to be sideline. I believe is it time the northern youths take full control of their future and the future of northern Nigeria. Looking for to see how the northern youths will make a clear statement in 2019

Most of these northern youth are still part of the elite, they are the children of criminal politicians or prominent personality and emir from the north, they are not like most of us that are children of farmers, road side carpenters, petty traders and hardworking women and women in the civil servants. They represent the same elite we are all talking about and their view is more myopic and repulsive than that of the elders.

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
They won't
Ok.....time for DSS to arrest them. ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by IJOBA2: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
mekaboy:
The greatest mistake Nigeria made was Buhari. Tinubu sold Buhari, today he sacked 450. MTN was doing promo under Gej, today they are sacking. Etisalat the same. Dangote that Gej made richest in Africa receiving insult.
ALWAYS TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH.... SOMETIMES I WONDER IF YA RELATED TO TONYEBARCANISTAangry

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by fiizznation: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Most of these northern youth are still part of the elite, they are the children of criminal politicians or prominent personality and emir from the north, they are not like most of us that are children of farmers, road side carpenters, petty traders and hardworking women and women in the civil servants. They represent the same elite we are all talking about and their view is more myopic and repulsive than that of the elders.

What are you saying? Part of which elite? Go and do their background checkings before you say what you absolutely know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I am sorry for sounding a bit harsh, you have a valid point about the monopoly enjoyed by Mr dangote, I know that you will agree with me that in a capitalist society like ours every entrepreneur wants to enjoy some level of monopoly, so it it is the responsibility of government and the competitor for bringing a level playing ground.

Another problem is the short sightedness nature of some of our elite, most of them prefer to invest their money oversee or building stupid filling stations, ghost city in Abuja than invest in real sectors like manufacturing, solid minerals and agriculture, these are the people responsible for most of vacuum enjoyed by dangote

You don't have to worry yourself about the harsh word after all is a free world smiley

Yes you are right about some of our business men, most of them limit their thinking ability when it comes to establishing business, some of them are doing it out of fear not to sink their cash in an unsafe environment unlike Dangote who have government support and if any losses happen to one of his company/assets government will automatically refund and compensate him.

our government is a joke they don't want Dangote to step down on his ranking for the richest man in Africa, that's why they are supporting him and giving him monopoly of wealth/business opportunities over others.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Princesaha: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=57962688][/quote]
When you say Northern youths please be specific. Why not say Hausa/fulani and their Kanuri Muslim brothers are angry cos they are hungry. The Bubu they elected hoping to be paid #5000 every month is now a vegetable in a London hospital. But instead of getting unnecessary angry and frustrations, they should be directed to Lagos lagoon and I promise you one thing, it will accommodate them all.
Anyway, we are all waiting for 1st October. Igbos are not going anywhere and if you guys fails to forcefully send them packing, then you are eternally, cowards.

16 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ScotsReferendum: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
CutieGuy:
Arewas am urging u guys to never relent in pushing back out Stubborn brothers who insist on staying in tje north.
That act will facilitate our independent.

Supported

Once Arewas keep to their threat, UN Referendum will see the light of day on time

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Ngokafor(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
where's ngokafor and the other professional respondents? oya coman push dangote to respond to your tormentors angry

Clowns who think every ranting noise maker deserves a response angry

...Okay so you want to compare your disgraceful exploits on Nairaland to Dangote''s silence angry?..Dangote may not respond,fine,but neither those he litter this forum with insane rants against Igbos like you do..

.Your stock -in-trade here is responding maniacally and irrationally to every issue that has to do with Igbos and yorubas,therefore its not out of place to expect you to respond with at least a whimper to insult against your tribe by arewa....

...but alas,you are putting up appearances about not 'responding to every rants'..You can only deceive your side-kicks or those who do not know you here..Its a crying shame indeed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Kutunban: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
A
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Mujtahida: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
Good if they are angry. They need to take it further and do THAT thing. You know na

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by shukuokukobambi: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ngokafor:
[s]
...Okay so you want to compare your disgraceful exploits on Nairaland to Dangote''s silence angry?..Dangote may not respond,fine,but neither those he litter this forum with insane rants against Igbos like you do..
.Your stock -in-trade here is responding maniacally and irrationally to every issue that has to do with Igbos and yorubas,therefore its not out of place to expect you to respond with at least a whimper to insult against your tribe by arewa....
...but alas,you are putting up appearances about not 'responding to every rants'..You can only deceive your side-kicks or those who do not know you here..Its a crying shame indeed.[/s]

A leprous victim always looks for partners in misery. We leave idiotic chest beating that leads to nothing but avoidable deaths to you. It's your stock in trade and you've been wasting away from it since ojukwu's famous rants boasting about how he'll decimate Nigeria before the start of the civil war. We don't respond to childish rants but your brains being packed into your fists will not allow you reason it well.

Just today, Osinbajo signed an economic executive order with all govs including your unity begging govs and the hausa/fulani ones that you are scared of standing like school children before their father. We're focusing on that. Handle the threat from your eternal masters yourself. Stop begging for a partner. mature folks know the value of silence while fools only speak and get a beating angry

12 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA
And they love you Mr North. And I thought you had some common sense.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by nextprince: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

A leprous victim always looks for partners in misery. We leave idiotic chest beating that leads to nothing but avoidable deaths to you. It's your stock in trade and you've been wasting away from it since ojukwu's famous rants boasting about how he'll decimate Nigeria before the start of the civil war. We don't respond to childish rants but your brains being packed into your fists will not allow you reason it well.

Just today, Osinbajo signed an economic executive order with all govs including your unity begging govs and the hausa/fulani ones that you are scared of standing like school children before their father. We're focusing on that. Handle the threat from your eternal masters yourself. Stop begging for a partner. mature folks know the value of silence while fools only speak and get a beating angry

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Dis one na 415 volt. Step-down transformer is required sir. Chai, dis is too much. D next thing we go hear na "we want our biafla". grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Ngokafor(f): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

....Your rantings are nothing but rantings of an inconsequential ant...You bleat,cry,curse and suffer epileptic fits on-line,typing pure and un-adulterated gibberish day and night like it is going out of fashion..

.You suffer epileptic fits where Igbos are but keep mum when its arewa..I do not give two effs about your ascertiions cos they are as meaningless as they come..You can keep regurgitating history you have twisted and bent on its head to suit your acute paranoia and narrow-mindedness.i care less about that as well...At the end of the day,your rants ends on-line with smashed devices you destroyed in your fits of mindless and maniacal rage as the only evidence of your 'war'with Igbos.

..If the crap you posted is not an emotional bunkum,then i do not know what is...I have said my bit and done with you...You can continue your meaningless on-line battles if it eases your daily self-inflicted miseries and frustrations while hiding behind arewa to throw weak,ineffectual jabs at your betters online.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by mightyhazell: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
where's ngokafor and the other professional respondents? oya coman push dangote to respond to your tormentors angry

Clowns who think every ranting noise maker deserves a response angry

but u can talk out of point sha,u dis boy

Do u eat a balanced diet at all?

U sound like a malnourished boy with so much weighing on his brains...sorry 2 say

25 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by mekaboy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
ALWAYS TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH.... SOMETIMES I WONDER IF YA RELATED TO TONYEBARCANISTAangry

That I don't support Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra , does not mean I don't know Buhari was a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ShootToKill: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
farouk0403:
Dangote is after his selfish interest, greedy Monopolist ingrate

The likes of isiaka Rabiu (BUA), are far better than him.

So na now una know say, dangote na monopolist criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
madridguy:
sad sad sad
You see what we saying ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News. / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.