Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (50899 Views)

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by CharlotteFlair: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Let me behave in the manner you did @the bolded above.

I am glad herdsmen limited their killing to you people.
You see what your ignorance is causing you? I laugh! Even Tarabans have taken the fight to their door steps! Where I come from, they dare not misbave and go Scot free. Because the awusa lives are worthless, most of what befall them are never reported.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 12:35am On Jun 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Now I'm convinced beyond every doubt that ignorance is your problem. Won't waste any further time on you educated backward almajiri! Smh!

tongue tongue tongue Sorry if the truth pain you tongue tongue tongue

The post is not directed @ you, but the painment is real.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

We all need one another in this great country, the problem is we hate one another yet depend on the crude oil from the delta. The only thing keeping Nigeria as one nation is the crude oil money that the elite love so much.

Northerners are peace loving people like the majority of the southerners but in every society we have unscrupulous elements that want to have division create problem and make comments that will see the nation on fire.

Our problem is the rich against the poor not Hausa vs Yoruba or igbo vs Hausa etc. But we are been divided based on ethnicity and religious differences to never be united to fight our common enemy which is the political elite

My question is seeing all this hatred between us and always pulling us back, why can we all go our separate ways peacefully, since we know the only thing joining us together as Nigerians is the oil in Niger delta, let igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, and Niger delta, all go their separate ways, the way we are going we will bomb and kill ourselves o,first we should all support referendum for the igbos, then every other person can decide their fate. Shikena!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

We all need one another in this great country, the problem is we hate one another yet depend on the crude oil from the delta. The only thing keeping Nigeria as one nation is the crude oil money that the elite love so much.

Northerners are peace loving people like the majority of the southerners but in every society we have unscrupulous elements that want to have division create problem and make comments that will see the nation on fire.

Our problem is the rich against the poor not Hausa vs Yoruba or igbo vs Hausa etc. But we are been divided based on ethnicity and religious differences to never be united to fight our common enemy which is the political elite
I'm a Nigerian, but I don't think Nigeria is great, how we be great and don't have basic things that should be so common, when we become great, we will all know, tell me what is working in Nigeria presently? Just mention one, I dont want I don't want two o, just one!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

Thats the best we can do for you guys, afterall we are not the one's clamoring for break up,

we are just helping you people to hasten your agitation and achieve your Biafra,

It is not our responsibility to mobilize our youth for your biafra, we are just asking you in a friendly manner to leave before it will be too late.

Friendly manner, yet it could be too late? Good, Oct will surely come, I pray for peace in Nigeria and God sees my heart, but if you go for violence, it will sure consume you, take that and save it, what is wise to do is if truly you are tired of igbos staying in the north, their own country, even after always killing them and destroying their properties you want them to go, support referendum, I'm sure you're not scared of losing them, support referendum.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2017
jboi81:

Friendly manner, yet it could be too late? Good, Oct will surely come, I pray for peace in Nigeria and God sees my heart, but if you go for violence, it will sure consume you, take that and save it, what is wise to do is if truly you are tired of igbos staying in the north, their own country, even after always killing them and destroying their properties you want them to go, support referendum, I'm sure you're not scared of losing them, support referendum.

ok we will support it

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

Thats the best we can do for you guys, afterall we are not the one's clamoring for break up,

we are just helping you people to hasten your agitation and achieve your Biafra,

It is not our responsibility to mobilize our youth for your biafra, we are just asking you in a friendly manner to leave before it will be too late.

North will never ask for break up, never! You know one Nigeria favours you alone, the truth is,there so much hate in this country, no love at all, and the north appears to be the greedy ones, I don't hate the north, I stayed in kaduna for years, but Nigeria needs to divide so everyone can grow and move forward.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by xrenzy(m): 1:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Northern youthsthe North has no youth they Only have SLAVES, so whoever is taking to dangote is their wicked greedy leaders who made them slaves
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2017
jboi81:

North will never ask for break up, never! You know one Nigeria favours you alone, the truth is,there so much hate in this country, no love at all, and the north appears to be the greedy ones, I don't hate the north, I stayed in kaduna for years, but Nigeria needs to divide so everyone can grow and move forward.

Northerners are being lazy because of the oil, but if we go our separate ways we will harness our potential, and we will fully concentrate in our Agrictech, and other solid minerals, after all there are many countries that doesn't have oil and they are doing just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I live in the north and I know Buhari has a very large supporter and also very large crowd of people that are not too comfortable with the way the nation is going.

You have a very good point on how people view some of the insult directed towards the person of Buhari. A section of the country took Jonathan loosing a free and fair election too serious and start making stupid comments that draw hatred from other section of the country.

But we the youth should not play into the hands of these trouble maker that want to set our nation on fire. I respect your opinion btw

Abdul, I'm igbo and I supported campaigned and took so much stress to go and vote for the president, buhari, solely because I believe he will deal with corrupt people, he had been trying on that; even as it appears to be one sided, but my disappointment is that he came him as a president of Nigeria not the president of the north or only people that voted him, but he made a divisible statement that should never be heard from a leader, I'm not holding it against him, but what about the people still holding it against him, does he care less to address it? Yes, trust me a leader must know how to be sorry. Then you will find love and respect, on Nigerian economy I think he was so unlucky to come in at this period, because the whole thing as been damaged long ago, not even only Jonathan's tenure, it will not be easy to find and answer to the country's dwindling economy.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FellaL: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2017
baba is making money, they are busy talking trash. smh
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FellaL: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2017
LOOL. angle.

xrenzy:
Northern youthsthe North has no youth they Only have SLAVES, so whoever is taking to dangote is their wicked greedy leaders who made them slaves
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Princesaha: 1:32am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Lets pretend the agitation is sound during Jonathan regime but why the insult now. Do you know what? There are many people who dont like Buhari in the north but the more Igbos insult him the more the northern anti Buhari become Buharist. Because they realize it is not about Buhari but a northerner occupying the chair.

Some Igbos want presidency: Who will support them? The illiterate awuasa or Yoruba bastard ?

Some want war ? Can they fight Nigeria?

Some want referendum ? Can you force it on Buhari by insulting him?
Stop spitting all over the places mister. I am just asking and begging for one thing. Do you know what? Do not fail to start your madness on October 1st or forever remain silent. This zoo needs to divide very fast. But if you guys fails to do that, then you are nothing but COWARDS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

ok we will support it

Nice one bro, the only way I can be your friend and take you serious is supporting referendum, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

Northerners are being lazy because of the oil, but if we go our separate ways we will harness our potential, and we will fully concentrate in our Agrictech, and other solid minerals, after all there are many countries that doesn't have oil and they are doing just fine.

God bless you brother, even we the igbos will need you for your agricultural produce, the North will make alot of money, oil is making all of us lazy, so we have to support referendum and part peacefully so we can still do things together, thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by belindar: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2017
“If anything, Dangote is no more than a moral liability to the cultured north having become the final destination where every corrupt government official dump their public treasure.

That is is true talk.
Africa richest man , yet his region is the poorest in Nigeria.
We know how much he donated during PDP fund raising. Also to APC.
This man is one of the people that makes Nigeria to be poor and lacks many necessary social amenities.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by belindar: 1:45am On Jun 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

What made him greedy? Greedy for creating jobs and opportunities for thousands of northerners and Nigerian at large and what is your contribution to the Nigeria society to have the audacity to label a man that has single handely created thousands of job for unemployed youth

You are so myopic.
This man is not creating any job rather he is mortgaging Nigeria future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by darediamond(m): 1:49am On Jun 30, 2017
DONSMITH123:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/quit-notice-youre-traitor-moral-liability-north-northern-youths-reply-dangote/
Gathered under the umbrella name, “Coalition of Northern Groups”, CNG, the youths accused Dangote of working against the cause of Northern region, saying he “can only boast of a very negligible presence by way of investment even in his birthplace, Kano while citing more than 70% in the South.”

Why will he not stationed his business in the Region Where Brain Always Take Over?
Why will he not neglect Hausa/Fulani land when he knows that Region is the EPITOME AND PERFECT REPLICA OF "LAND OF LAWLESSNESS" WHERE YOU KILL AT THE SLIGTHEST PROVOCATION?
WE YOUTHS IN SOUTH ALTOGETHER REGARLESS OFBOURBDIFFERENCES IS TIRED OF ALL YOU YOUTHS UP THERE WHOM AT THIS ERA CAN NOT THINK AND CHANGE THE WAY YOUR FATHERS ARE USING YOU.

COME OCTOBER 1, IT IS EVIDENT THE MORE THAY YOU ARE ALL BENT ON KILLING SOUTHERNERS IN YOUR MIDST.

BUT HOW WE WISH YOU DARE IT NOT BECAUSE OF THE ANNIHILATION IT WILL BRING UPON YOU ALL.

ONE SOUTH THE MORE NOW REMEMBER.

THIS IS NOT 1966 ERA REMEMBER....

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by darediamond(m): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA

I know by the time Nigeria is no more, you youths there will know what youbhave caused for yourself.
Keep on with your "born to rule mentality".

From southwest, October 1 on our minds.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 2:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Princesaha:

Stop spitting all over the places mister. I am just asking and begging for one thing. Do you know what? Do not fail to start your madness on October 1st or forever remain silent. This zoo needs to divide very fast. But if you guys fails to do that, then you are nothing but COWARDS.

Do what exactly? What do Arewa youth said de will do b4? all ears tell us.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 2:09am On Jun 30, 2017
jboi81:

Abdul, I'm igbo and I supported campaigned and took so much stress to go and vote for the president, buhari, solely because I believe he will deal with corrupt people, he had been trying on that; even as it appears to be one sided, but my disappointment is that he came him as a president of Nigeria not the president of the north or only people that voted him, but he made a divisible statement that should never be heard from a leader, I'm not holding it against him, but what about the people still holding it against him, does he care less to address it? Yes, trust me a leader must know how to be sorry. Then you will find love and respect, on Nigerian economy I think he was so unlucky to come in at this period, because the whole thing as been damaged long ago, not even only Jonathan's tenure, it will not be easy to find and answer to the country's dwindling economy.

If all Igbos speak like you. There wont be any crises in Nigeria. Everything will be solved on the table.

jboi81:

God bless you brother, even we the igbos will need you for your agricultural produce, the North will make alot of money, oil is making all of us lazy, so we have to support referendum and part peacefully so we can still do things together, thanks.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by buffalowings: 2:22am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Will you shut up. Which job? He is born in kano but tell me what tangible industry does Dangote have in Kano. Rather Yoruba should thank him for the thousand jobs he created and still creating for them.

So you guys can burn it down abi grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by fabulouslove(f): 4:12am On Jun 30, 2017
While we keep fighting amongst ourselves, the ruling class keeping looting us. Sending Igbo's back to the east like the north are saying, what will it change in the economy of Nigeria? Why are the Northerners always agitating the country? No be who first call police the win case o.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 4:28am On Jun 30, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Look at you! If you can address an elderly person like Dangote as stupid, you deserve an uppercut. Usually, i don't do this but you deserve more than a yab.

Who told you that we, the Southerners aren't tired of your alms begging-okada riding- shoe polishing- Nail cutting-
Gateman ass too? We are only tolerating you good-for-nothing, ill tempered Abokis.

You are issuing quit notice but your daga and gun wading herdsmen are all over the South. We, the Southwesterners are the ones keeping this country together and we know it. The moment we follow suit with all this yearnings, just bid farewell to the name Nigeria. You depend on the South for virtually everything yet, you will be ranting born-to-rule everywhere.

Get this into your head; The day is coming when you guys would look back and realize that you have dragged the rest of the country too backward because of your lack of education and religion extremism.
This afonja is beginning to have sense.Praise God!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by lyntiffany(f): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Thats why I respect Atiku: Despite every every he build a University and Faro company in. Adamawa
you do not assess business like that, people site business not for fun. If you are a good business man there are conditions and business strategies you have to apply or consider before sitting your business in a location. That been said, dangote is from the north but decide not to do what you intend from him cause he is quite sure it won't favour him. Roachas is from the east but have investments in the north like wise orjiuzor kalu. Is not about where your from but what will boost and expand your business. So please let the man be.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ScotsReferendum: 4:35am On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA

If they don't keep to their Oct 1st threat, then they are bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 4:37am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

Nothern youths are cowards.If you don't carry out this your threats it then means that you are buncums.Greedy fellows.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ScotsReferendum: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

ok we will support it

Keep to your Oct 1st threat and protest in the National Assembly that Biafrans should be granted their Referendum.

Then will the world take you guys serious

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 4:43am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

And who told you that we care about your properties??

Dont say you have not been warned, because by 1st october i won't be there to safe you from those almajiris that you keep on mentioning, because they will gladly take over from us.
Until then.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ScotsReferendum: 4:43am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Do what exactly? What do Arewa youth said de will do b4? all ears tell us.

Keep to your October 1st threats or forever be called cowards

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

We have already done that.
Then wait after the referendum,the Igbos will quit north.But this your quit notice vrey unconstitutional.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by franudi: 4:49am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Go reread my post. My response was Boko Haram predate Gej. It comes before Jonathan and the school he builded.

You claim jonathan build school and then north turn against him by saying western education is haram (Boko Haram).

Boko Haram did not start with him but He is the one who nourished Boko Haram to develop wings.
Iies, northerners used boko haram against Goodluck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News. / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.