Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (50901 Views)

APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by EmperorTayo1864(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Will you shut up there. Who depends on S/W or south for virtually everything? Take Lagos(which was a former capital btw) away from the S/W, and your region will be left with absolutely NADA. Dude I don't have the energy to waste on you and your deluded assertions. We all know who the real liches in Nigeria are.

Well you guys are known for your loud-mouths and what again? The S/W keeping this country as one is the stupiest joke I have ever heard. You keep the country as one but you guys are always hiding behind one Nigeria to propagate your false narratives on how you are the most successful nonsense in the country.

Lad, be afraid. When the country finally hits the rock, it will definately be over for you.

The north have food, very rich mineral resources, fertile land, human capital, etc. I can say the others have "oil". Now tell me, what do the SW have? Lagos? A former capital? You must be a joke!!!

And because dangote is the acclaimed richest man in Africa doesn't change the fact that he is stupid for his reckless comment. His riches doesn't feed me or any of my family members

So all this almajirs are so stupid like wtf
Southwest don't have anything??
Na only you get mineral resources abi?
Abeg don't quote me you reason with ur anus.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2017
jboi81:

God bless you brother, even we the igbos will need you for your agricultural produce, the North will make alot of money, oil is making all of us lazy, so we have to support referendum and part peacefully so we can still do things together, thanks.

But your people have to watch their utterance when addressing the rest of the nation. It doesn't have to be in a aggressive way.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by barcaboi(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Did anyone say, He was poor? Read what he said about Gejs policies.
as at March 2011; Jonathan was still hoping to be the President of Nigeria and was facing election rigours. Dangote became the richest black man in the World. www.financialfreedominspiration.com/dangote-mike-adenuga-make-forbes-2011-rich-list/
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by darediamond(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Look at you! If you can address an elderly person like Dangote as stupid, you deserve an uppercut. Usually, i don't do this but you deserve more than a yab.

Who told you that we, the Southerners aren't tired of your alms begging-okada riding- shoe polishing- Nail cutting-
Gateman ass too? We are only tolerating you good-for-nothing, ill tempered Abokis.

You are issuing quit notice but your daga and gun wading herdsmen are all over the South. We, the Southwesterners are the ones keeping this country together and we know it. The moment we follow suit with all this yearnings, just bid farewell to the name Nigeria. You depend on the South for virtually everything yet, you will be ranting born-to-rule everywhere.

Get thias into your head; The day is coming when you guys would look back and realize that you have dragged the rest of the country too backward because of your lack of education and religion extremism.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by jboi81(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
rainylad:

...smh!!..keep mouthing blablabla.Guy stop this show of shame here .the abokki you are sucking up to will not hesitate in cutting you to pieces when they go on their blood-thirsty rampage..Yo are nothing to them,especially foolish and myopic Igbos like you who thinks sewing almajiri clothes and feeding them makes you immune..and to think you even voted for their evil and wicked brother buhari.

..Shame on you!!!

Really sad to hear this from you, wisdom will profit us alot and not letting ourselves down emotionally is one key area we must focus on, did you observe that this guy's agreed to my preaching of referendum and accepted to support it, why? Only because I calmed myself down and dialogued with him, I really don't think you support biafra more than I do; people like you brother are the ones making biafra difficult to come by and creating deep hate for the igbos, please you must and I repeat you must approach things with a stable and calculated wisdom filled utterances, God bless you.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Dangote is a fool,
He is the major reason the northern youth are jobless,
Is because of him Ipods are insulting northern people and buhari,
Dangote corner the major share of what belong to the region

Dangote is a state endorsed merchant lol. The man isn't maintaining mines or some other extractive infrastructure. Don't be dishonest. And his biggest markets are in the southern half of the country.
That is, areas with highest household income and per capita expenditure. PHC-aba metro and LAGOS-iBADAN metro (chiefly)

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by futurism: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
belindar:
“If anything, Dangote is no more than a moral liability to the cultured north having become the final destination where every corrupt government official dump their public treasure.

That is is true talk.
Africa richest man , yet his region is the poorest in Nigeria.
We know how much he donated during PDP fund raising. Also to APC.
This man is one of the people that makes Nigeria to be poor and lacks many necessary social amenities.

That guy is only interested in pushing his empire and only recruit educated folks. He has no time for opportunistic elements. They should go to school and he will employ them.

Common, he is trying. So much jobs created by just one man!
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by futurism: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
FriendNG:

If all Igbos speak like you. There wont be any crises in Nigeria. Everything will be solved on the table.

Buhari caused it. He will be remembered as the man who was the catalyst of disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by AlBaqir(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Mallam, Why should we take Lagos out of south west? And where do we put it after taking it out? Northwest?

grin These people are damned funny. Ibo says, "Ray-gos Na no man's land" as if Na dem papa established it. Now Mala too are talking. Abeg, se Na cow dem want start rearing in Lagos ni?

It is nothing but sheer envy. If they are so envious and jealous of Lagos development and success, they should muster their energy and develop their Onitsha, Aba, PH and Kano.

Rilwayne001:

Over for us indeed.. grin grin With your landlocked region, you guys will suffer the most.

# There is a scientific study revealed of recent that the temperature of the north will soon become unbearable that northerners will migrate in large quantities. Besides, their land will no longer support plantations.

Rilwayne001:

The north have food yet we still see almajiris littering the streets of Kano begging for foods?
The north have food, others don't have at all abi?
The north have food, the north can eat their food alone abi?

Be deceiving yourself.

# It is estimated that the almajiris roaming the street in the north is more than 3 million, that is population or more than the population of Osun state. Yet, you have these almajiris roaming around and littering ALL Yoruba states. By the time you do head counting, you are talking about millions yet in that wretched life, they continue breeding ceaselessly. And their elites in Emir Sanusi and Dangote that keep on advicing them to stop breeding like pigs have become their enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by bejite: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2017
This is very unfortunate.

Still looking for that dream job or simply want to recruit that awesome candidate? Sign up on the world's smartest job network. Find jobs, recruit job seekers, connect to employers, business partners and mentors. Join now.

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Rilwayne001: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin These people are damned funny. Ibo says, "Ray-gos Na no man's land" as if Na dem papa established it. Now Mala too are talking. Abeg, se Na cow dem want start rearing in Lagos ni?

It is nothing but sheer envy. If they are so envious and jealous of Lagos development and success, they should muster their energy and develop their Onitsha, Aba, PH and Kano.

# There is a scientific study revealed of recent that the temperature of the north will soon become unbearable that northerners will migrate in large quantities. Besides, their land will no longer support plantations.

# It is estimated that the almajiris roaming the street in the north is more than 3 million, that is population or more than the population of Osun state. Yet, you have these almajiris roaming around and littering ALL Yoruba states. By the time you do head counting, you are talking about millions yet in that wretched life, they continue breeding ceaselessly. And their elites in Emir Sanusi and Dangote that keep on advicing them to stop breeding like pigs have become their enemies.

A very great recumbentibus on fizznation grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by olowobaba10: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
IS THAT HOW YOUR PLASTIC AND WOODEN BRAIN WORKS ?

fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Elfaris(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Dangote can only boast of a very negligible presence by way of investment even in his birthplace, Kano while citing more than 70% in the South.
“Most importantly, we are very much proud that we are only “jobless’ as claimed by Dangote, but then, none of us has the record of ever being involved in drug peddling or currency counterfeiting.
“All our lives, since childhood, we have never been found wanting in any money-worshipping venture to the point of criminally peddling hard drugs and, or forging hard currency.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ernieboy(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

He have already bought the government and because of his greediness he will not allow other people to rise.
how is dangote stopping u from rising? u people should stop hating on a successful person just because u are having difficulties in ur life.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ernieboy(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

What made him greedy? Greedy for creating jobs and opportunities for thousands of northerners and Nigerian at large and what is your contribution to the Nigeria society to have the audacity to label a man that has single handely created thousands of job for unemployed youth
don't mind the guy, many of them are angry that he sited his businesses in the south but they forget that he is a business man such decisions are taken based purely on economic considerations.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ernieboy(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMM

NO WORDS FOR YOU BUT STILL UP NORTH ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY .
VALUES COME FIRST.
THEY DON'T WORSHIP MONEY TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FORGET THEIR SELF WORTH.
why don't they leave the oil wealth from the nd and eat their values? which kind yeye values? values that make u kill another fellow because he does not belong to ur faith?
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ernieboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

I am not against his wealth, but why is he practicing monopoly why can't he allow others to rise and stop blocking their ways. personally i knew some competitive business men that fall for Dangote's trap indirectly.

what aspect of the economy was he given monopoly over? I know for sure that in the cement industry he was given licence along the several other persons to open factories but rather than open factories some of the others started importing until govt step in. also he has started building a refinery now but are u you aware that before now more than 9 licences to build refineries have been given out but those people did not build refineries rather they import petroleum products by the guy time he completes the refinery now people will start shouting monopoly, where is the monopoly.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ernieboy(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Oxenomy:
Obansanjo placed embargo on Ibeto Cement from 1999 to 2007 where as he allowed Dangote as sole importer of cement within same period.. If that is not monopoly, I wonder what it is.. Before 1999, Dangote is nobody compared to Ibeto as far cement business is concerned.
that was because ibeto was using his licence to export rather open a factory to manufacture cement as was originally intended that was why his licence was suspended.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by oladele00(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
he shouldn't have call them jobless youth. so, it is only those that are rich that are relevant abi? The failure of dangote and the stupid northern Governors is what is making these youths to be seeking for relevance. And my suggestion is that relevancy should be giving to them.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Keep to your October 1st threats or forever be called cowards

I am still asking you what is the threat? Did anyone claim to attack Igbo's on October 1?

Tell me the threats or forever remain liars as you're before.

Leave the north on October 1 or forever remain unity beggars.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by FriendNG: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
I have seen the mentions of some uneducated monkeys above: From those claiming Boko Haram was used against Gej when we all know Boko Haram predate him but the ineffectual buffoon allow it to develop wings, to those claiming Buhari started the hate speech forgetting they insult and hate him even more before he became the president (I.e b4 the statement) just because is a northern Muslim.

And another cow was saying Almajiri insulted GEJ, why not? when the first lady stood on the stage and insult the north with all sort of names.

One pig that escape from the zoo was saying Atiku build university & co because of the minority Christians in Adamawa, to show how lost he is nobody is talking of religion but your region.

But I decided to particularly reply the immediate one above, because not every animal poo can be used as fertilizer.

Finally: I can guarantee you will not get Biafra or Referendum in 2015 - 2019 Buhari tenure. His campaign was on Economy, Security and Corruption.

If you fail 2 compel Buhari in allowing Biafra or restructuring before 29 May 2019 then all of you are certified bastards
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by APCsupporter: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2017
ultron12345:

Is he government?
is it his duty to create jobs for the north?
must he exhibit federal character in his private business ?
Is it his responsibility to take care of the north?

He will give jobs to those who are most qualified for the jobs wether you are Yoruba,Igbo , American, Indian or a northerner

where did you see me crying? my point is that he has no right to claim that he cares for the north when despite all the materials and qualified people were have, he chose to invest virtually all of his money in the South. he is one of the elites that are dragging the north backward along with other politicians. I'm an undergraduate but Im already dependent on myself. I don't need his job but the truth must be said. The north is not proud of him

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by farouk0403(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
ernieboy:

how is dangote stopping u from rising? u people should stop hating on a successful person just because u are having difficulties in ur life.

Lols me having difficulty in life? definitely not in this life time, I thank Allah for what i have.

I just don't like the way he suppressed his competitors.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by factwriter(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
(As forwarded to me via whatsapp)

ANAMBRA SECEDE FROM BIAFRA.

We agree that self determination is the right of every person or group in Nigeria....

That being said... We hereby declare that Anambra state has distanced self from Biafra struggle.

All Biafra activists and agitators are warned to leave Anambra and return to their various states of origin. We are too big to be dragged along by any person or group of persons.

Anambra state indigenes and lawful residents will register and participate FULLY in the forthcoming governorship elections of November 2017 in the state.

THIS IS OUR STAND.

ANNOUNCER ~ ANAMBRA PROGRESSIVE ASSEMBLY:
Copied.

Ojukwu started this cause,he is even in death an illustrious son of Anambra state and a prominent Nigerian. He was given a state burial with the President of Nigeria in attendance. His casket was draped with Nigerian flag. Ojukwu left this earth a Nigerian. He left an instruction to Uwazuruike and insisted that any form of injustice could be resisted and opposed, freedom for his people could be fought for, but not separation from Nigeria. This was Ojukwu's wish and instruction. Anambra son,started this cause and left it.
Did Nnamdi Kanu take permission from Anambra people before he commenced what he can not achieve? Or is he trying to tell the Anambra people that what their son, the great Ikemba couldn't achieve he can?
And the only way to prove that he is an OSU and Efulefu, who couldn't achieve anything in London, is to compete with the great Ikemba and defile his wish and instruction, by asking his good people of Anambra state to go into a collision cause with the Federal Government of Nigeria, by ordering them not to chose who will govern them in a free and fair election.
Anambra people please differentiate the voice of God from the voice of the devil.
You are wise people don't listen to a scammer.

Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square naked.

Let truth be told. But with due respect to the right thinking and illustrious sons and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask this questions:-When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat? Why would the good, wise and hard working Anambra sons and daughters listen to a guy man who kept his wife and kids in London come here to suggest what is capable of destroying the lives of young Anambra youths. Anambra people should not allow anybody to toy with their future and destiny.

Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB leader makes you the leader of the Igbos!

I WILL ASSUME THERE ARE NO MEN IN IGBO LAND, IF WE ALLOW ONE SMALL BOY TO DRAG ALL OF US TO WAR AGAIN IN NIGERIA THROUGH HATE SPEECH.

Mumu is when you follow a leader who will lead you nowhere, and you are still screaming "ochebey"
Brother, it's time to see you think!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
fiizznation:
Dangote was very stupid to have made that silly statement. Stupid illiterate. The north that made you will eventually break you if you and your ilks don't re-frame from making some silly comments about the north and northerners. Everywhere is tense now, the northern youths are very angry. I expected dangote to have simply ignored making any comment about the kaduna declaration. The quit notice was meant to send a kind of message to some people. The north is tired of them, the northerners want them back to were ever they crawl out from.

Some truth need to be told to some people that the north don't actually like them, but we are just tolerating them because of ONE NIGERIA

Apparently they don't like you too, and don't even want the 1 Nigeria again. It means that everyone is on the same page... cool
Dissolve 1 Nigeria people wink
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by simplycarro: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't think there is any other country in this world where the citizens hate one another so much like Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ernieboy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

Lols me having difficulty in life? definitely not in this life time, I thank Allah for what i have.

I just don't like the way he suppressed his competitors.

OK thank God for ur life but why are u hating on him, which of his competitors did he suppress, mention some?
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by NASTYNASOSO: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
ernieboy:

why don't that leave the oil wealth from the as and eat their values why kind yeye values? values that make u kill another fellow because he does not belong to ur faith?
HMMMNN

PLEASE RE WRITE YOUR KOLO KOLO ENGLISH.
USE PIDGIN ENGLISH IT IS ALLOWED. THEN I WILL RESPOND.
BROS FOR NOW NA HUNTER BOY STATUS.
I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dangote is right, these Northen youths are lazy and jobless. They want to inherit the Ibo man's property.
How can you take begging as a profession and then plan to buy a Venza?
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
factwriter:
(As forwarded to me via whatsapp)

ANAMBRA SECEDE FROM BIAFRA.

We agree that self determination is the right of every person or group in Nigeria....

That being said... We hereby declare that Anambra state has distanced self from Biafra struggle.

All Biafra activists and agitators are warned to leave Anambra and return to their various states of origin. We are too big to be dragged along by any person or group of persons.

Anambra state indigenes and lawful residents will register and participate FULLY in the forthcoming governorship elections of November 2017 in the state.

THIS IS OUR STAND.

ANNOUNCER ~ ANAMBRA PROGRESSIVE ASSEMBLY:
Copied.

Ojukwu started this cause,he is even in death an illustrious son of Anambra state and a prominent Nigerian. He was given a state burial with the President of Nigeria in attendance. His casket was draped with Nigerian flag. Ojukwu left this earth a Nigerian. He left an instruction to Uwazuruike and insisted that any form of injustice could be resisted and opposed, freedom for his people could be fought for, but not separation from Nigeria. This was Ojukwu's wish and instruction. Anambra son,started this cause and left it.
Did Nnamdi Kanu take permission from Anambra people before he commenced what he can not achieve? Or is he trying to tell the Anambra people that what their son, the great Ikemba couldn't achieve he can?
And the only way to prove that he is an OSU and Efulefu, who couldn't achieve anything in London, is to compete with the great Ikemba and defile his wish and instruction, by asking his good people of Anambra state to go into a collision cause with the Federal Government of Nigeria, by ordering them not to chose who will govern them in a free and fair election.
Anambra people please differentiate the voice of God from the voice of the devil.
You are wise people don't listen to a scammer.

Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square naked.

Let truth be told. But with due respect to the right thinking and illustrious sons and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask this questions:-When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat? Why would the good, wise and hard working Anambra sons and daughters listen to a guy man who kept his wife and kids in London come here to suggest what is capable of destroying the lives of young Anambra youths. Anambra people should not allow anybody to toy with their future and destiny.

Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB leader makes you the leader of the Igbos!

I WILL ASSUME THERE ARE NO MEN IN IGBO LAND, IF WE ALLOW ONE SMALL BOY TO DRAG ALL OF US TO WAR AGAIN IN NIGERIA THROUGH HATE SPEECH.

Mumu is when you follow a leader who will lead you nowhere, and you are still screaming "ochebey"
Brother, it's time to see you think!
I am sure you dont live in Anambra or SE.
I am also convinced you are one of those who sell out their votes and future for #2000 and wail afterwards
I am also convinced you are working for a political party be it APC, PDP, APGA e.t.c
finally am convinced you are myopic else
1.you will know that IPOB is grassroot based.
2. You will also know that the agitation is not from the rich political class but the masses
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ezigr8(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
I so much like this buhari's govt despite the economic hardship we are going through.

Honestly this administration has opened the eyes of Nigerians in all ramification

Everyone seems to be exercising his freedom of expression
Re: Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" by ezigr8(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
their is one thing I discover in Nigeria. The poor masses of North and South respectively want separation but the big rich don't want such because of their selfish interest. For instance dangote will loose out heavily if the quit notice threat is carried out hence his stance. likewise the big wigs particularly of the south east investment are situate outside the shores of south east to mostly the south west and the north

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News. / Nigerian Air Force C-130H Aeromedical Evacuation (Pictures) / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.