Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) (31849 Views)

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products / Pics Of A Small Scale fish farm with a budget of #7,000 Naira And #20,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
bewla:
by
sorry am I the FTC on this topic na wa o money good o sense I change the changer my phone better ooo
show some love like pls

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok ooo
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by janefarms2015: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
See as person waste 2 Acres on sugarcane. There are more profitable things you could have done dude!

How old are u? Wats ur qualifications? Silence is golden many times instead of displaying high level of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
See as person waste 2 Acres on sugarcane. There are more profitable things you could have done dude!
like building a baby factory ba?? stupid dull idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
fatymore:
No be aboki...
Have u finished selling agbo for the day, abeg I need 50naira own.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by fmarshal(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
VACANCIES – CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING PERSONNEL
We are indigenous organization operating in Telecommunications Infrastructure & Facility Management sectors of the economy. Due to expansion in our operation we require the following personnel to join our team.
The prospective candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Accountability.
- Skillful.
- Think outside the box.
- Result – oriented.
- Driving experience with valid Drivers’ license will be an added advantage.

a) Project Assistant – Civil.
HND (Civil Engineering) fresh graduate from reputable institution.
OR - City & Guild, Technical School Certificate with minimum of three years cognate experience in similar capacity.
Candidates should not be more than 25 years old.

b) Project Assistant – Electrical.
HND (Electrical) fresh graduate from reputable institution.
OR
City & Guild, Technical School Certificate holders with minimum of three years cognate experience in similar capacity.
Candidates age bracket: 23 – 25 years.

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward their Resume in Word format to wulekconsulting@gmail.com within the next 7 days, starting from today 29th June, 2017.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Hahed1: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
I guess he is better than some who wasted their Npower stipends on ogoggoro n some who whom are so lazy that they can't even hussle for the Npower stipend but rather had be begging and or steal or duped others for or of monies to load airtime and to go online on nairaland to slight hardworking n committed husslers!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Slurity(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
The first step to successful business is Stick to the idea you know best. Use you brain bro

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Same way people wasted votes on you

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Keep it up op

Agriculture is bae

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Failed citizenry is the bane of Nigeria, rather than look at the business opportunity from the export of yam, Nigerians are busy cursing the government as if yam occur naturally like crude oil.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Emanuola(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please all nairalanders.Anyone who can help of a daily paid job, weekly or monthly so that I can quickly raise money in order to do farming business and esterblished myself. I have bn trying to get help from outside here for months and no one to assist.Please am dying of hunger and to save my family as well. Please, anyone who can help, may be around Lekki,Ajah or Its environs or any other places. I am an OND, business Studies from Laspotech but don't mind the nature of the job but, I cannot steal. Pls don't let this depression overcome me. I have been battling with depression for long time over no job. Anyone that wish to help me should pls contact me through my e- mail,solidlifeenterprise@yahoo.com or 08095324471.. God bless u all.
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by diegwu01: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Slurity:
The first step to successful business is Stick to the idea you know best. Use you brain bro
Which Brain? he has none.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by stagger: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Wise man, can you help us identify the "profitable" things?

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by saliubello(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Contact us for modern & efficient irrigation systems.

Sales
Installations

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Hectarus(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
More profitable things like TBC coins, Money Miss Mail(MMM) or buy a brand new Infinix? I shake my head at the poverty that will tear many young persons with this mentality into pieces.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by ememibies: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2017
The billion coin for sale at 300 naira only call me if you are interested 08100612408. Confirmation in less than 3 minutes and you can buy wallet too. Thank you.
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by olasamuel006: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2017
imagine some people asking what sugar is, why they go about drinking and buying data with theirs thereby saying 30k is too small for them because they are graduate but forgot with no creativity.
..Nigerias youth are too pessimistic, I fear for her future.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See your mindset, Hater. smh

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by NwaJozi: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
nice
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Chai!!!! no love for papiikush grin
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Papiikush: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2017
rosieluv:
Chai!!!! no love for papiikush grin
You sef see am abi? All my enemies gather for one thread. grin
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
it is profitable in the north

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
put ur brain to work and stop talking sh!t

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by RazaqMB(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

You sef see am abi? All my enemies gather for one thread. grin
grin
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice one Malam!
U tried unlike ur agesmate in s.e
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Coolgent:
Nice one Malam!
U tried unlike ur agesmate in s.e
southeasterners will always be your reference point
Re: N-Power Beneficiary Starts Sugar Cane Farm With N-Power Stipend (Photos) by mohisd(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
FAIB VENTURES Buy nutritious palleted fish feed,poutry feed, in Tones. FISH 2mm --500kg___75k. Fish 2mm. ----1tonne. ____145k. FISH 4mm --500kg___65k. FISH 4mm --1tonne___130k, FISH 6mm --500kg___60k. Poultry Feed. Starter. 1tonne. ____145k. Poultry Feed. Finisher. 1tonne. ____130k. We. Also sell juveniles,fingerlines, fishies @affordable Rate,we offer free consultancy services .. contact : mohisdd@gmail.com or. Call 08058971534. We ship nation wide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money / Groundnut Pyramid In Nigeria In 1970 (Photo) / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.