Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,701 members, 7,844,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute (1452 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello romancers..when i was young i was alway amused about sex till when i was sixteen,when we relocated to our house just behind a brothel,i heard no self control then so i paid and bleeped an ashawo.
now this are the disadvantages
1.you think sex is a normal thing
2.you think its cheap
3.you tend to be dirty cause the ashawoes dont care...am telling you my clothes were all socked that night but no one cared
4.you will not take interest in toasting girls
5.you may lose self esteem...
so guys never make the mistake i made..
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by Raddie(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Your disadvantage of them is yours. Every profession has retards.

Do you mind defining your context of dirty on this issue, cause i've met a few and dirty isn't close, almost even dated one.
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
i dont mean thy are dirty .. i mean they dont care whether you are dirty,thereby making you not caring much of you hygiene...but your babe will surely advice you to change..which a sex worker wouldn't
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by Raddie(m): 2:58am On Jun 30, 2017
if you're referring to them 5h one, my hands no dey
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by westive21(m): 3:16am On Jun 30, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
i dont mean thy are dirty .. i mean they dont care whether you are dirty,thereby making you not caring much of you hygiene...but your babe will surely advice you to change..which a sex worker wouldn't
WENTIN CONCERN ASHAWO WITH IF U DIRTY...Bleep AND PAY MONEY
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2017
westive21:
WENTIN CONCERN ASHAWO WITH IF U DIRTY...Bleep AND PAY MONEY
na so oo
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2017
So na ashewo disvirgin you.

Interesting smiley

#YOLO
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
u guys should just listen to op and his points and stop this interrogation!
Re: Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute by shege45: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2017
dnt forget,u won't av rest of mind...c i'll advice pple to stop patronising dem.life aint worth it

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / . / Lady Sends Back Christmas Gift God Sent Her, Demands For Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.