Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k (17634 Views)

Is It Worth Buying A Designer's Burberry Bag? / How To Get More Clients As A Designer Or Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
You can even get the labels for less
Simbels:

Thanks,
If I may correct you, I am in lagos, and I am not the type of person that just go online to search for these things and post, like i said earlier in my posts, i now have a factory in Lagos, and i have my clothing label which I will soon post, and if you have been following my posts i told you tailors charge higher, thanks for confirming that point, but clothing factories like mine will charge less compared to individual tailors. All the prices stated are current prices, and dollar rise has been factored in.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Those children dresses no be here. But your shirt and polo looks great. Well-done boss
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
abisolaarshow:
How can you get them for less? I heard they do it at China and transport it to Nigeria
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Jointhemiltons2 post=58477357]
How can you get them for less? I heard they do it at China and transport it to Nigeria

kindly contact the op
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
abisolaarshow:

Contact me. 0805 930 1592
Call or whatsapp?
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please where is your company located
abisolaarshow:

Contact me. 0805 930 1592
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by slimbiggy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Jointhemiltons2 post=58307076]
Bro am a Fashion Designer and no disrespect buh most of the things stated are wrong. Eg
1. The clothing label, the cost to get the clothing label straight from China has increased due to the Dollar increase .
2. The prices of materials and also on the high side due to Dollar rise also
3. I stay at Aba and no tailor is willing to cut n sew a shirt for you at N700 dahs unless you do the cutting and designing urslf den you give them the just join.
Correct me if am wrong [/ ]

I actually buy materials from Aba but and design for tailors to sew but I would like to know how you buy your own materials
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=slimbiggy post=58486815][/quote]
I buy mine from Aba,I hv a particular man I buy from and he knows am a fashion designer so he sells dem cheap. Instead of N700/800 per yard he sells N400 for me. So I just do the design myself and gv tailor to join
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by slimbiggy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Jointhemiltons2 post=58487395]
I buy mine from Aba,I hv a particular man I buy from and he knows am a fashion designer so he sells dem cheap. Instead of N700/800 per yard he sells N400 for me. So I just do the design myself and gv tailor to join [ok bro.
Thanks.. i buy from Aba too, was Actually there yesterday to buy more]
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by kourt: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls can anyone suggest a good fashion school in Lagos? Pls help an aspiring fashion designer. Thank you.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Call or whatsapp?
you can call me. and if you want to chat. ill chat u up with my whatsapp enabled number
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Please where is your company located
. I am in Lagos
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Which is Cheaper? buying ready-made garments to re-sell OR Producing your own garment to sell;
COST COMPARISON LOADING...
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
abisolaarshow:
Those children dresses no be here. But your shirt and polo looks great. Well-done boss

I can bet it that the children's dresses are 100% produced by us. If you want proof, visit us at our factory. That's what i have been saying, it can be done in Nigeria, If the "Oyinbos" can, WE CAN.

Thanks.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
abisolaarshow:

Thanks, it depends on the kind of label and that includes size labels,
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2017
A lot of people make decisions on just what they google or what people who lack experience in a particular field say; Indeed experience they say, is the best teacher. We have been there and have done that, over and over again. We own a Clothing factory and run Fashion school. We use labels everyday. We have track records.

If you need more information, call or whatsapp: 08036272097 or Visit us at our factory where you can see things yourself.

Regards
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2017
kourt:
Pls can anyone suggest a good fashion school in Lagos? Pls help an aspiring fashion designer. Thank you.

Give us a call: 09035749064, we run a fashion school and clothing line, it will be an added advantage as you will have access to industrial experience while you learn. You will also get a fashion business course for free. We are in Lagos.

Regards
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Dvessel(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2017
This is nice
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Dvessel:
This is nice

Thanks, just trying to wake up people to see the huge opportunity in the fashion business, which can be explored without breaking the bank.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Which is Cheaper? buying ready-made garments to re-sell OR Producing your own garment to sell;
COST COMPARISON LOADING...
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am not doubting the fact that they are 100% made in Nigeria, what I meant was that the dresses are a bit bigger than the girls sizes..
You are doing a great job though, well-done boss. I make children clothes too.
Simbels:

I can bet it that the children's dresses are 100% produced by us. If you want proof, visit us at our factory. That's what i have been saying, it can be done in Nigeria, If the "Oyinbos" can, WE CAN.

Thanks.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
yes it depends. I can make a 20mm by 50mm woven label at #20 per piece

Simbels:

Thanks, it depends on the kind of label and that includes size labels,
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by jenny21(f): 2:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Simbels:

Give us a call: 08036272097, we run a fashion school and clothing line, it will be an added advantage as you will have access to industrial experience while you learn. You will also get a fashion business course for free. We are in Lagos.

Regards
where is your factory located?
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2017
jenny21:
where is your factory located?

We are in Ikotun, Alimosho, Lagos
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2017
abisolaarshow:
yes it depends. I can make a 20mm by 50mm woven label at #20 per piece

Are yours multicolor, does the price cover mitre and loop folds, which are more than 20mm by 50mm, are yours Silk, Polyester or Damask?

Good luck to you but my own quote include size labels not just the main label and multiple colors not just two and it covers mitre folds which is up 20mm by 70mm and loop-fold up 30mm by 70mm and with care instruction at the back which all come already folded, just to attach, not in rolls.

Regards
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2017
oh, niceeee. You make labels too.
I would never play down anybody's work

Simbels:

Are yours multicolor, does the price cover mitre and loop folds, which are more than 20mm by 50mm, are yours Silk, Polyester or Damask?

Good luck to you but my own quote include size labels not just the main label and multiple colors not just two and it covers mitre folds which is up 20mm by 70mm and loop-fold up 30mm by 70mm and with care instruction at the back which all come already folded, just to attach, not in rolls.

Please, instead of playing down other peoples work, why not create your own post and get your followers. No offense intended.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
abisolaarshow:
oh, niceeee. You make labels too.
I would never play down anybody's work

No problem, do you stay close to Ikotun, Alimosho, Lagos, where our factory is?
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by jenny21(f): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Simbels:

We are in Ikotun, Alimosho, Lagos
that is very vague, I wanna come to your factory
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
jenny21:
that is very vague, I wanna come to your factory

Then give us a call or whatsapp: 08036272097.

Thanks
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
No, I'm at Ojuelegba

Simbels:

No problem, do you stay close to Ikotun, Alimosho, Lagos, where our factory is?
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by opebiyi14: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good post. Well-done
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by vpaymoney(m): 2:47am On Jul 20, 2017
This is the most life transformation tread I have come accros on this forum. May God increase you and all contributors knowledge. IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Definition of Sexy / Natural Skin Beauty Solution... Enter Here! / My Experience With Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.