Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k (17630 Views)

Is It Worth Buying A Designer's Burberry Bag? / How To Get More Clients As A Designer Or Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by benjaminnash56: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2020
sophiearnold42:
A very interesting and useful topic. I was very interested to also try to create my own brand of clothing and try to distribute it everywhere. Thanks for the information and description of how and what to do. How is your company doing? Do you wear the clothes you make? I personally buy clothes only from good and high-quality sources, because it is important that the clothes are made with high quality and are fashionable. I usually buy clothes online through sites like the womens boutique clothing store Denver because it is so much easier and faster that way. So I am really intresting to know more about your company, how is it doing after 3 years?
It does look like a quality service to me. Do you often buy stuff from it? I will try it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Definition of Sexy / Natural Skin Beauty Solution... Enter Here! / My Experience With Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.