Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos (27272 Views)

5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by madapcmod: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Badoo and ritualist ppl wife pushed him into this
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is a Balanced Equation !!!
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by cuedish: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
CastedDude:

He is Igbo by tribe and married to Mrs. Anthonia Fagbamigbe (Co-consiprator).

Places Frequented: Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Port Harcourt.

If seen, please report to the nearest Police Station or SCIID Panti or call 08135002931, 08023052471

A handsome reward awaits any person(s) with information that leads to his arrest.

Name the reward/price now ....
After person blow wistle the go give am 2k grin

Before npf go blackmail person join the criminal grin

Abi I lie ?
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by raphy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just looking at her picture I knew she could not be trusted

Any woman who shaves can not be trusted.

See Delilah.

I wonder why women even shave sef undecided
God go bless u you be true son if ya mother.
na ppl like you de move the country forward..

back to topic.the way things be for naija fit make ant steal ya money. they are enjoying thereself in a 5star hotel somewhere in Lagos.don't blame them at all.blame d president who left the country.
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by ksbusari(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
How much is 5 million? too small. igbo and stealing, they are like taiwo and kehinde.
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by cytell56: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
CastedDude:
A man identified as Mr. Celestine Chikeie Ogazie and his wife Mrs Anthonia (nee Fagbamigbe) have been declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force after allegedly absconding with the sum of Five Million naira (N5,000,000.00) belonging to Berrymart Integrated Services which they worked for in Lagos... According to reports, the suspect conspired with his wife to commit the crime.

Read the official press statement below;

MR. CELESTINE CHIKEZIE OGAZIE WANTED BY THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE, OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, STATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION AND INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (SCIID), PANTI, YABA, LAGOS.

The pictured and above named Person is hereby declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force. A warrant of arrest has been duly obtained against this person.

He is wanted for the offence of Criminal Breach of Trust, Theft by Servant, Fraud and Joint Act committed between April and June 2017 at Port Harcourt.

The suspect being an employee of Berrymart Integrated Services in Lagos committed the offence through false representation and deceit. He absconded with the sum of Five Million naira (N5,000,000.00) belonging to the company.

If seen, please report to the nearest Police Station or SCIID Panti or call 08135002931, 08023052471

A handsome reward awaits any person(s) with information that leads to his arrest.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/husband-wife-declared-wanted-absconding-companys-n5million-photos.html

E be like Evans brother!!!
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
ksbusari:
How much is 5 million? too small. igbo and stealing, they are like taiwo and kehinde.
With Yoruba....

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
5m of ... yea i saw them along, i've forgotten the name of the area with a plus junction like this, yes untarred one...mtchew
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by tojahh(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
missyadorable:
Afonja wife, contaminated by Flat head husband

Should be more educated than this..
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by 1miccza: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
oheni:
Hehehehehe police fall on dem
Android phones are so annoying. How do I explain it ?I just received a notification that my bible App needs update. Please what does the bible need update for?Has Adam eaten another apple?

Yes o I just heard on the radio that Adam and Eve has eaten another set of Ogbomosho Apples

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by tojahh(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
cytell56:

E be like Evans brother!!!

The one wey dey follow you stay for house?
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by tojahh(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This is a Balanced Equation !!!

Equation of what if I may ask?
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by oheni(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
1miccza:

Yes o I just heard on the radio that Adam and Eve has eaten another set of Ogbomosho Apples
lolz

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by cytell56: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
tojahh:

The one wey dey follow you stay for house?
Your papa abii!!!
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by burkingx(f): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
tyson98:
NAME O NAME O grin grin grin
.....No need for Names only Picture grin grin grin

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Kingsleytobe(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Relationship goals :- grin
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by tojahh(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
cytell56:

Your papa abii!!!

Yes my papa dey Him house... Any other thing?
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by jfizle247(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2017
CastedDude:
A man identified as Mr. Celestine Chikeie Ogazie and his wife Mrs Anthonia (nee Fagbamigbe) have been declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force after allegedly absconding with the sum of Five Million naira (N5,000,000.00) belonging to Berrymart Integrated Services which they worked for in Lagos... According to reports, the suspect conspired with his wife to commit the crime.

Read the official press statement below;

MR. CELESTINE CHIKEZIE OGAZIE WANTED BY THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE, OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, STATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION AND INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (SCIID), PANTI, YABA, LAGOS.

The pictured and above named Person is hereby declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force. A warrant of arrest has been duly obtained against this person.

He is wanted for the offence of Criminal Breach of Trust, Theft by Servant, Fraud and Joint Act committed between April and June 2017 at Port Harcourt.

The suspect being an employee of Berrymart Integrated Services in Lagos committed the offence through false representation and deceit. He absconded with the sum of Five Million naira (N5,000,000.00) belonging to the company.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/husband-wife-declared-wanted-absconding-companys-n5million-photos.html

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by FellaL: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2017
awon sharp niggas. LOL
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by belzabull(f): 2:18am On Jun 30, 2017
fadafuqer:
Flat heads been scamming people since 1900

Useless wannabe Jews

Neutral NCAN member grin
every animal wants to open smelly mouth and talk

the wife is yoruba, not surprised your bigoted dead-brain overlooked it. Neutral indeed

Anuofia somebody
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by belzabull(f): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2017
burkingx:
.....No need for Names only Picture grin grin grin
na your papa head be that abi
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by belzabull(f): 2:24am On Jun 30, 2017
olatade:
Make I no talk to much before them ban me sha... developers doing what they know how to do best wink
shut up ewu, thunder fall on you

so you didn't see that the wife (fagbamigbe) is an accommodator abi?

I only blame the man that allowed the criminally minded abobaku wife to corrupt him
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Is dem ja?
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by 2shure: 3:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Quit spamming here
U jobless fuc
For how long u bastard
Bleep off
Nobody contacts a scammer
Fool
ymee:
What a family!

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 30, 2017
It's the Ipob man that taught the beautiful, innocent God fearing gentle Afonja girl bad things. angry
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by 2bam: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Ipob and greediness are like........
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by jonero4(m): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2017
eleojo23:
N5million is nothing under this present economic situation and they chose to ruin their lives and reputation because of it.

Smh...
who told you
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by ogagam(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2017
The Evans group
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by lagdmark(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2017
missyadorable:
Afonja wife, contaminated by Flat head husband
Just thinking loud, the Yoruba wife might have influenced her husband to commit the crime...........experts in financial crime.
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Afritop(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
THE man has a striking resemblance to evans
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Whynow(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Bonnie and Clyde
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by es144000: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Because of 5m?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How ATM & Phone Thieves Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Kill Two Policemen / Police Arrest Ex-banker, Undergraduates For Kidnapping And Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.