Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" (34397 Views)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Throwback To When Leo Warned Nina That Miracle Will Choose Money Over Her (Vid) / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by jconsulting(f): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
CRAZE is the foundation of Mr and Mrs Jentry union........ grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by sundaynome: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
E pain m well Pele marriage is for serious people And u are not one
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by Respect55(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
So what did u do to warrant that? I don't judge till I hear from both sides.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by sundaynome: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pele
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
sorry dear..but she's bald oo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by obataokenwa(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her own domestic violence is only on the eye. It's in record that the man apologised and instead you used it against him.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by SEEDORF441(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na make up dey carry all dis celebrities.
See mercy head like desert

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by whizzyleejr(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
So she didn't have hair in front of her head gringringringrin...anyways, thank God for your eye and your entire life
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by gemtlesoul123: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
U deserved more than that

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by babatee90(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oga this one na movie set jor...no dey bobo us for here
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by KingdomofGOD: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sister, being weird is not the best choice at the moment. I suggest you let go and make up your marriage.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by eflintsone(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
sometimes do not believe this ladies coming out here looking for supports , a friend of mine(yahoo boy) told about how big yahoo boys sleep with this so called actress , especially dis mercy aigbe , i saw a foto of her and a friend of his in a club .... so possibly d husband knew and reacted angrily

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by johnson232: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol...the fact is this gentry & mercy still feel something for eachother, they still like each other, but pride wouldn't let any of them to admit it....
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by justthetruth: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
@mercyaigbe..... I do not support domestic violence on any gender..
But I believe u taking this too far on your husband cos u still legally married to him I suppose and you also have kids to this same man.

Yes, he bashed u which is wrong but hv u told the world what you've done for this man to be pushed to the point doing that?

Have u told the world the emotional stress,depression,pain,troubles u make this man went through before he bashed u?

Don't play the good woman here we all have the limit we can go in terms of holding on our silence and not all can just walk away and the home for u.

Are u saying at the time he was bashing you, that u did not raise your hand on this man? So is that not domestic violence on this man too?

The emotional trauma you make this man go through and depression don't count.. so since he is the man he also can't have mental break down or relapse?

Tell the world what u did to push this man to his breaking point and stop dwelling on the final result.
I think this man should charge u for tormenting him mentally through social media.

And if u want out of the marriage then move on and stop making this man look worse to pple

Flexygist:
The actress just shared this never before seen photo of the black eye she sustained after her now estranged husband, Lanre Gentry, beat her up and wrote;

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/actress-mercy-aigbe-shares-old-photo-of-her-swollen-face-after-she-was-allegedly-battered-by-lanre-gentry/

Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by ioreth69(f): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin the hair don chop finish
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Nigerian men and broke weather anger management!
Apologies! cry
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by FellaL: 1:21am On Jun 30, 2017
we are still on this issue?
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by belindar: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2017
You are now fully in the market as olosho which was what you wanted. Enjoy it. Nobody cares if you were blind or not. When u were enjoying the mans money you did not invite anybody, so carry your cross. Shameless idiot. Or what do you want Nigerians to do . Stop disturbing us with your movies. No market for it and piss off.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by meritocrat: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Mtcheew. . .she has bald head with receding hairline. Thanks to Brazilian hairs. grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Omo, make up good o....see as the woman look like lukudi...but small time na, she go paint face, show Bobbi, wear hi heels...men go begin gbola am outside.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by 2shure: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Was thinking tontos own too much.
Bich shut d hell up
Stinkin ass pusi
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by Tamarapetty(f): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2017
baldy
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by ndcide(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Nonsense thread.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by Yeminace(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Aunty Mercy, Pls can you swear, that you don't collect or have any relationship with anyone when you are with Mr. Gentry.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by prewtyjulie(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2017
marriage is not a bed of roses whether you are a celebrity or not!

so after having issues with ur husband, u went and applied eye pencil and took a pic for revenge abi?

it just shows how unforgiving u both were to each other, and how much of d trouble u also love.

imagine if God doesn't forgive sins and instead takes a pic of it and hide it somewhere.

madam if u don't want d marriage again I suggest u live it in a matured way not like this!
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by OkoAnike(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2017
ymee:
The rich also cry.

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

Op, add value to all by going into full time programming... It can be that bad in that field, u know that's ur field too.

God bless your hustle my guy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by mekusa12: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Please some body should advise this mercy, to stop distoping our peace of mind. When the going was smooth we didn't hear all this complain, how am i even sure that she is not the problem in that marriage. Please let the young man be,
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
eyah, sorry for her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" by NwaliE01: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
She looks like person wey too dey run mouth sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.