Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo (34398 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by InsideOut247: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Shared by @rudeboypsquare Via His Instagram Handle

Cute Kids He Has there!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaLxYnxHKV1/?hl=en&taken-by=rudeboypsquare

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by madridguy(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
He should cook beans for them make we chop tongue

Cute Ejima

22 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Beautiful set of twins ....

Congratulations paul

38 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by eezeribe(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Another Psquare(boy and girl) in the making....
These ones look destined to break up before primary one...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2017
NwaChibuzor8:
When it comes to music in Nigeria, biafra takes the lead unlike the unknown entities from the north and the yoruba noise makers and vulgar beings (olamide, lil kesh, the untalented wande coal and so many more)

Just have a look at the beautiful song by phyno (zamo zamo) ft wande coal. Wande coal is naturally ungifted and I don't blame him coz he's yoruba blood. He spoilt that song for us (saying something like ''babay se u see say u no dey wear white'') . very very meaningless

Look at phyno ft timaya telli person too. Introducing olamide in that song was a bad mistake and almost made me vomit. very vulgar and meaningless . No wonder he went to the slums of bariga to look for agbero kids and street prostitutes to help him with his ''wo'' video. I was there that day. I initially thought it was a crusade by Reinhard Bonkke that was going on but when I heard it was olamide who was in town, I just left because I knew i would be treated to utter thrash.

look at dbanj el chapo with gucci mane. gucci mane just wasted his precious time.

so in a nut shell dear nairalanders, yorubas are very talentless and meaningless when it comes to good music.

there is no Igbo name like Nwachibuzor

mynd44 this guy has been making unnecessary tribalistic comments.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by cyndy1000(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wao so cute God bless me with twins in future.just hope they will grow in unity unlike their dad n Uncle

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by dessz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
wow twins runs in d blood.

meanwhile,
Today a Chinese couple were at the park fighting here was the conversation..
Boy:朣楢琴执!
Girl:执瑩浻牡楧硰
Boy:执执獧浻
Suddenly they raised their voice.
.Girl:牡 楧敬 瑦!!!!
Boy: 瀰絸朣杢!!
Girl:执獧扻捡潲湵潣潬昣 昸昸
And before the boy walked out, he tearfully says.
Boy:慢 正 牧敧楬敮 牡 札 慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条 楬
The girl wipes the boy's tears, and responded.
Girl:敮 牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整牰杯摩慭 敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲 潃潬卲牴 昣昸昸摮
Very touching story grin cool grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by DanielsParker(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
They are so so cute...

Where are all the Real guys @? I'm tired of Bleep Boys in my life cry

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by bestview: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Whoa..cool.
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by ProsperMV: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
lovely tongue

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by morikee: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cuties
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by NCANTaskForce: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
This one go pain one guy called Peter

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by Yeligray(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia come let's have twins
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by Divay22(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Too cute
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by CR77(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bad belle shocked
madridguy:
He should cook beans for them make we chop tongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by naijaisGOOD: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by hola106(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
ok
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by stan83: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Learn to apppriciate good things so that uit will get to you..quote author=madridguy post=61379059]He should cook beans for them make we chop tongue[/quote]
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ask him about his twin broda not his twin children, good for nothing boys.
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by majamajic(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
They are so so cute...

here we are

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by Alphaman007: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
They are so so cute...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by Hargbo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by burmese: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
They are so so cute...

Goddamn u are FINE! kiss
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by kenzysmith: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
this paul deserve all the credit if not for him we can never heard of peter he is the one doing all the singing who dance help they are lot af people who can dance buh wey re they paul you are the one who made peter and jude comfortable and no other u deserve it
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by burmese: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
kenzysmith:
this paul deserve all the credit if not for him we can never heard of peter he is the one doing all the singing who dance help they are lot af people who can dance buh wey re they paul you are the one who made peter and jude comfortable and no other u deserve it
R. I. P english you will dearly be missed

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by emmpire: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Old joke. Try another one.

dessz:
wow twins runs in d blood.

meanwhile,
Today a Chinese couple were at the park fighting here was the conversation..
Boy:朣楢琴执!
Girl:执瑩浻牡楧硰
Boy:执执獧浻
Suddenly they raised their voice.
.Girl:牡 楧敬 瑦!!!!
Boy: 瀰絸朣杢!!
Girl:执獧扻捡潲湵潣潬昣 昸昸
And before the boy walked out, he tearfully says.
Boy:慢 正 牧敧楬敮 牡 札 慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条 楬
The girl wipes the boy's tears, and responded.
Girl:敮 牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整牰杯摩慭 敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲 潃潬卲牴 昣昸昸摮
Very touching story grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo by falcon01: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
mcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) / Florence Onuma, Her Twin Children And Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.