Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking (2813 Views)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by badassProdigy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Creativity at its peak...

This is one of the best wedding cakes one will ever see.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/cake-of-year-this-couple-wedding-cake.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Lalas247(f): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mynd44 na this cake I want o grin
Respect to the cake maker .. unique
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by theodara001(f): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Future hubby! hope you can see this.
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
the man and the woman join for the cake abi my eye dey pain me, wetin dey special abt the cake? Bloggers cheesy cheesy cheesy

meanwhile the cake design of the woman get boobss pass the woman but wetin concern me no be me go chop that part cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
my brother person wey make dis cake get time sha
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vivypretty(f): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
husband, hope u r seeing this? na this kin people dey make marriage to dey hungry me congrats to them
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
vivypretty:
husband, hope u r seeing this? na this kin people dey make marriage to dey hungry me congrats to them
Did Nike co-sponsor your eyebrows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oh gawd
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vivypretty(f): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
no cos I heard they did urs
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
vivypretty:

u for just ignore that is a dead come back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
vivypretty:

You need them to resolve the boundary dispute between yours and also give them proper alignment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oh gawd

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vivypretty(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
You need them to resolve the boundary dispute between yours and also give them proper alignment

I will always do it as i want n perhaps u will learn to voice ur opinion when asked
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vivypretty(f): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:

I will always do it as i want n perhaps u will learn to voice ur opinion when asked
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vivypretty(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
u for just ignore that is a dead come back
as dead as ur opinion is, u should v ignored my response to him

1 Like

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
vivypretty:

An elder does not stay home and allow a goat to give birth while still tethered.
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
vivypretty:

as dead as ur opinion is, u should v ignored my response to him
ure trying cheesy

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Padiga: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
To the person asking who made the cake..

If them tell you the price of this cake ehn.
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vivypretty(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
An elder does not stay home and allow a goat to give birth while still tethered.
not everything seen by the eyes is spoken by the mouth

1 Like

Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vivypretty(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
ure trying cheesy
u r not
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by vanida6: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
wow what a cake amma confused cool
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by adajoe555: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice cake
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by cherr(f): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Nice cake. But butter icing is BAE kiss
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by talkportal: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Kondomatic:

savage you come savage you go... But oga she offend you before?
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2017
The cake is creative, but it's too busy.
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by flashmax(f): 2:56am On Jun 30, 2017
that piture has being around for a while now
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2017
talkportal:

savage you come savage you go... But oga she offend you before?
Nah joke I dey sef
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by Arian11(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2017
holy shii... creativity at its finest
Re: CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking by lanredavidju(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2017
theodara001:
Future hubby! hope you can see this.
lol he can't Cos e is seeing far away Dan dat

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Help, She's Suicidal. / Ladies ,never Marry Any Guys Who Does All This To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.