Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi (1186 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by gozie112(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
The hate on Hushpuppi lately I don’t get? If you are calling him a yahoo boy, did he hold your hand nor buy your own laptop and join the business. Some people are stupid and foolish. So yahoo boy is now an insult. Sorry for you all”

Its like someone calling you a prostitute lol. Do you hold the bastard pussy from not f*cking other men too. People should learn a better clap back not the rubbish they keep saying.

I’m sorry guys I STAND WITH HUSHPUPPI Bye guys have fun

Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by Hushpuppi: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
gozie112:
The hate on Hushpuppi lately I don’t get? If you are calling him a yahoo boy, did he hold your hand nor buy your own laptop and join the business. Some people are stupid and foolish. So yahoo boy is now an insult. Sorry for you all”

Its like someone calling you a prostitute lol. Do you hold the bastard pussy from not f*cking other men too. People should learn a better clap back not the rubbish they keep saying.

I’m sorry guys I STAND WITH HUSHPUPPI Bye guys have fun

Good one
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by tyson98: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Msschew we already know bobrisky is a lunatic goat!
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by Mcsteamy1429: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
This bobrisky just dey look for banana to insert in his anus....anywaiz hushbingo na dog him No go mind...who knows...maybe na one Malaysian man dey tear am over there..dey load am with money...Tagteam bobrisky and hushbingo...2 bleeping idiots this world would be better of without

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by idoncare440(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
nonsense this bobyrisky abi w@ well I don't blame them they both bear dog names. is dis w@ we will be wasting our mb to read now on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by Modsenemy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
He is actually telling us he stands with money
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by vivypretty(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
bobbyrisky don enter
he abi she just wan use the beef shine just like she abi he wasn't noticed when he abi she was normal

p.s -I don't know which pronoun to use
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by sinaj(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abi na bobrisky bae
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by Homeboiy: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
who is bobrisky?

A gay or a cancer patient?
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by dollytino4real(f): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
dem be street name?
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerians be like this when any body says bobriski is a Nigerian.

1 Share

Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by dapsoneh: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
He needs money for butty implant na grin
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by NLProblemChild(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Stand for what?
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by makydebbie(f): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
When people like bobrisky stands with you, then there's a problem somewhere.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2017
I stand with Hushpuppi but not Bobrisky cool
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by Evablizin(f): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Lols Hushi Hushi bobrisky is crushing on you ooo,please give him some money by subscribing for his videos,this one too want to thread online
Re: I Stand With Hushpuppi, Bobrisky Defend Hushpuppi by liftedhigh: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Anything Bobrisky is not suppose 2b a topic & should not b seen in front page, he will pollute minds...

(1) (Reply)

Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi / "Health is Wealth": Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Hospitalized (Photos) / Born Again Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Secret To Her Extreme Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.