Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe (722 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. / Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by Kayus4real: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband, Lanre Gentry, has taken to Instagram to publicly apologize to the actress, who disclosed she’s out for him by sharing screenshots of chats and the black eye she got after she was beaten by him.
According to him, ‘he wants peace to reign’, and here’s what he wrote;
“For peace to reign, I’m going to bury all hatchet and break the bone of contention between myself and Mercy Aigbe Gentry.
I’m sorry to those who I’ve hurt with my action and comment/words.
Mercy, you claimed that I’m begging you behind curtains, OK here I am begging you openly. I’m sorry!!!
This drama is exhausting and I’m done with it all.
Despite all that’s been happening; I don’t love you less. I still see you as the mother of my children and I want to give you the respect to that regard.

Thanks to each and everyone who’s preached peace; may God perfect all that is yours.
Special thanks to Adeola Kujenya, Chief Alao Adeniji, @laidebakare@iyaboojofespris@toyin_Abraham@ I truly appreciate you.
God bless you and God will grant all your heart desires. Also to my family members & my children thanks for the unending love and support
God bless us all!!!! Amen”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/lanre-gentry-publicly-apologizes-wife-mercy-aigbe.html

1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by idoncare440(f): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2017
crying after spilled milk... so w@ have u been thinking before? u should have done this a long time, n u would have avoided embarrassment... nonsense woman beater. Anyways mercy as na money mata, its left to u o... go n receive ur part two

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by exposition: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2017
idoncare440:
crying after spilled milk... so w@ have u been thinking before? u should have done this a long time, n u would have avoided embarrassment... nonsense woman beater. Anyways mercy as na money mata, its left to u o... go n receive ur part two

people like you don't like peace! I pity your partner greatly! let it be he has apologized allow his ex wife to react! not you!

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by verygudbadguy(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2017
It is better late than never. Both parties should embrace peace.

If his apology is sincere, he might still stand a chance to win his wife back. He can meet her close pals to beg on his behalf. I am sure he will never lay a finger on her again after all he suffered in detention.
Re: Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by praizephoto(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2017
apologies accepted
Re: Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by idoncare440(f): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2017
exposition:

people like you don't like peace! I pity your partner greatly! let it be he has apologized allow his ex wife to react! not you!
c me c wahala o... itz like he has paid u abi na ur family? dey use ibucap for another person body pain...lolz I love haters... nb thanks for mentioning me
Re: Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by exposition: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2017
idoncare440:
c me c wahala o... itz like he has paid u abi na ur family? dey use ibucap for another person body pain...lolz I love haters... nb thanks for mentioning me

I can't even dignify you with a response! you are not worth it!
Re: Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe by idoncare440(f): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
exposition:

I can't even dignify you with a response! you are not worth it!
thank u meanwhile..... Talk to my ass... Don't cry or get vexed hmm ? I knw ow u feel....loooool have a blessed week!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Oya Kill Yourself / Attention Everyone, Beef Is Over!! Drake Supports Meek Mill On Instagram / President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.