Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo (721 Views)

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee / Bambam Fights For Princess , Explains Why She And Princess Spoke With Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by newsynews: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo claims she spoke with President Buhari via phone. Kemi Olunloyo claims the President is alive and recovering well.

Below is her post on Facebook which she also shared on Instagram.

#BREAKING I just spoke to President Muhammadu Buhari from the UK via the phone of a loved one. Our PRESIDENT is ALIVE and recovering well. He needs a lot of rest and how about we all praying for his quick recovery. I even joked with him that First Lady AB should LEAVE THE KITCHEN NOW and take over so we return uncle Yemi as VP. Told him that 2023 na mine o #MadamPresident2023. C: Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Zahra Buhari

Pls pray for #KingB. We all await your arrival home.

http://wotzup.ng/president-alive-recovering-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by newsynews: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by yarimo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is the first time kemi-olunloyo speaking the truth, infact god bless you MA
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by pauljumbo: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
It has moved from visiting to phone calls

It alright
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wetin him wan do for naija??

We don dash am to her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth.

We are OK with Our 'Mere Commissioner' in charge of Aso Rock.

Who Dash U?......!! No be only Buhari u talk to..Na Theresa May sef..
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by sunnysunny69(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
It doesnt sound convincing, you spoke to Mr president through someone that knows him. So he was on a phone with your friend and you guys started passing the phone around, sound untrue.
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hope you were able to speak with his manhood?.
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Seen cheesy
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by muykem: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kemi again?
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
So Kemi has a close relative living with PMB.

I believe her, she spoke to the President, the President of Yaba left patients Association.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by saymax(f): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
kennygee:
So Kemi has a close relative living with PMB.

I believer her, she spoke to the President, the President of Yaba left patients Association.

grin grin grin. Wikkid!!!
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by iyketex007: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Madam lie-nus,how about you jokingly tell the president to arrange an interview between you two which will be aired live on television.
if the president is strong enough to hold a phone conversation then I think he should be equally strong to grant a few mins interview.inbtw when did u become the 'so called' president's spokesperson or has femi Adesina exausted his lies and is becoming irrelevant.
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by nairanaira12: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
This is the first time kemi-olunloyo speaking the truth, infact god bless you MA

God bless her.....until she says something that doesn't go down well with you.
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by Jesusloveyou: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Go and die.
Attention seeker
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
So because the clown blabs something good about your master, she isn't a clown again eekwa?

Zombeism really has no mekwatalism.undecided
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by yanabasee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
She spoke to a president of a country and made a joke about za oda room??

Even Saraki as the senate president wouldnt a silly joke like ZA ODA ROOM with Buhari....

Mma kemi... kemen ur lies to Lai's den!
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by newsynews: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by Utchgirl(f): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
lollz......

Aunty kemi is baba's new side chick....

Aunty plz tel us a story (in tuface's voice)......

Dis woman sef,u go kill person wit laughter !
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by auntysimbiat(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kemi, u will soon be back to PH
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by BrutalJab: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Psychopath Gidi .

Na God ur life dey im hand o.
Re: President Is Alive And Recovering Well, I Spoke With Him On Phone- Kemi Olunloyo by WotzupNG: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Go and die.
Attention seeker
Don't mind her

lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They Say This Young Boy Looks So Much Like Davido / I Will Remarry- Tonto Dikeh / Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.