Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) (58118 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Benbisco(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
olisa4:
Make i check if my landlord name dey there grin

Ha! Don't let him hear you o! Unless you don ready to change address.
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by obamabinladen(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
ok
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by OMANBALA1: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
You fucking ignorant iidiots will die with hate filled hearts.

First off,Okija shrine is not a place for money rituals.
Its an oath swearing shrine where people are brought to swear they haven't done any wrong they are accused of. Nobody goes to Okija shrine to make money ritual ,I repeat.

Secondly,the skull and human bones you saw at the shrines were bodies of people who are believed to have killed by the oracle after claiming innocence,henceforth their bodies are brought to the shrine as the command goes.

Lastly,no human sacrifices goes on at Okija shrine,NEVER happened.
I have ignorance!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yorubas are the new founding fathers of skull mining and body spare part buisness grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by biggestmanhood(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
afonjas are number one in rituals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Biafrans.... Isokay
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by edeXede: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
embarassed embarassed

Is it not yet time to grant them amnesty?
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by burkingx(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by themayor4542(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=KingLennon post=57989450]Politicians name go full for that list. Shrine nah their 2nd church...
You are mistaken my friend. Shrine is their first church.
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by davibid: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
I'm not surprised

Of course, IPOB must always have the highest of the patrons

grin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Kendroid: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
I just saw HUSHPUPPI name
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by HonabFaj(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Any notable politician or personnel on the list
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Abbeyme: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is the Billionaire Kidnapper's name there?
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Blackfire(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Okija wonderful environ...

Okija shrine.... Nemesis for those who oppressed the weak who decides to go Dark.

And it ain't a place for money rituals as suggested by afonsi afonja.

I love Okija.

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by tuniski: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
all this politicains den , dat is where they get their power

Its an oath swearing shrine where people are brought to swear they haven't done any wrong they are accused of. Nobody goes to Okija shrine to make money ritual ,I repeat.

Abeg all those human skulls na for wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by laudate: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
I just dey take one corner eye look you. undecided From your response, it looks as if you have visited the shrine before. Oya, tell me, when was the last time you went to that place? I promise to keep your secrets, secret! cool

loneatar:
Is the shrine still operating?
Why are you asking this kind of question?? Do you want to go there? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by OliviaYolanda: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ipods jews

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by laudate: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blackfire:
Okija wonderful environ...

Okija shrine.... Nemesis for those who oppressed the weak who decides to go Dark.

And it ain't a place for money rituals as suggested by afonsi afonja.

I love Okija.

Something tells me, you are the chief priest! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Omofunaab2: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
These pictures will be useful in subsequent threads grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Josmila(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

First off, a shrine with human skulls and decapitated bodies is evil. End of!

Second off grin, the intentions for swearing or oath taking in a shrine is what concerns me more..

If you followed the saga at the time, you'll remember it was more than just a shrine for oath taking. Names of powerful men in society were mentioned, reason it swept under the carpet in no time

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by cassette(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrmarcos094:
the account boosting procedure

Scam Scam !!
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by tobrinskilanski: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

IgboAmakaa:

how u take know?

BTW...ur monicker don show already tho.

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by laudate: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
OMANBALA1:
You fucking ignorant iidiots will die with hate filled hearts.

Secondly,the skull and human bones you saw at the shrines were bodies of people who are believed to have killed by the oracle after claiming innocence,henceforth their bodies are brought to the shrine as the command goes.

Lastly,no human sacrifices goes on at Okija shrine,NEVER happened.
I have ignorance!
So why were those bodies and skulls left in the shrine? Why couldn't the chief priest ask the families of those dead people to bury them? Something is fishy, and those who know the details should be made to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Blackfire(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

Something tells me, you are the chief priest! shocked

Wow how did you know?
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by laudate: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blackfire:
Wow how did you know?
Haba!! That one dey easy, nah. cheesy You know too much about what goes on within the walls of the shrine. If I ask you when you were ordained as the Chief Priest, would you oblige and share your experience with us?
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by ajebuter(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Babangbali, Notoriousbabe, Enemyofprogress, Iyangbali, Enemyofpeace ..come to mind

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Blackfire(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

Haba!! That one dey easy, nah. cheesy You know too much about what goes on within the walls of the shrine. If I ask you when you were ordained as the Chief Priest, would you oblige and share your experience with us?

I will gladly do that my friend, but I will have to come in your dreams with my fellows to expanciate some things, not everything for the ears.

Nitori wipe ela loro..

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by manikspears: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
loneatar:
Is the shrine still operating?
shey you wan go there ni? undecided
Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by moscow0147(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

so did the human skulls go there to take an oath too... yeye dey smell follow you

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by laudate: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blackfire:
I will gladly do that my friend, but I will have to come in your dreams with my fellows to expanciate some things, not everything for the ears.

Nitori wipe ela loro..
Tufiakwa! shocked God forbid bad thing! In fact, don't answer my question again, biko .... I don't want to know! shocked Wait first, do they speak Yoruba in Okija shrine, too? sad

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Blackfire(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

Tufiakwa! shocked God forbid bad thing! In fact, don't answer my question again, biko .... I don't want to know! shocked Wait first, do they speak Yoruba in Okija shrine, too? sad

Why don't u find out when we visit...

Expect us in 3 days time....

See u, bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.