Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) (58088 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:38am On May 17, 2022
chinybelle:
Ogwugwu akpu Okija grin
The ultimate checks and balance we had then.
Go against anything you swear before it and you are gone. That was why Andy Uba dragged Ngige to the shrine to swear he was going to leave govt house for him. But Ngige survived even after defying.
if your corpse is not brought before it when it kills you, it is believed that your generations will follow suit

The fear of Ogwugwu then was the reason a lot couldn't cheat an Okija person. Now they cheat us anyhow cry
Nne
I heard the shrine is very powerful
Some people go there to borrow millions of money to start up businesses
And you take an oath on when to pay
Is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.