Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,467 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated (613 Views)

Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated by joshkiddies: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2017
So two side chicks who found out they’re dating same man after reportedly having kids for him, have decided to get married after they got heartbroken finding out that they’ve been played and but he’s a married man.

According to them, instead of fighting him, they cut him loose and started dating each other and now, they’re getting married!

The ladies have also set up a GoFundMe account for their $10k wedding scheduled to hold in February 2018. Read their story below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/lol-two-side-chicks-decide-get-married-dated-man-cheated.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated by Khd95(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2017
no wonder them say women get fish brain

mtcheew before u come here and be saying ur mum and sisters are women,they get dolphin brain no be kpanla and cat fish owngrin

1 Like

Re: Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2017
mtcheww!!!
lesbian tendencies are in them all these while!
forget talk
Re: Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated by Fkforyou(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Wow...They fell in love with each other while having three some.. smiley

What I find disgusting is the fact that they are trying to paint the guy as a villain instead of thanking him for bringing them together... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated by KvnGRezz(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Plis warris the meaning of this PLURIMI i'm seeing on erryone's signature?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pleasant Love Making Brings Total Well Being Between Lovers / Http://donmoney.club/993478475674/ / My Girlfriend Just Discovered I Am Cheat And Has Kicked Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.