Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" (39887 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by tonob: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
tonob:
This report may be correct because I was once a victim of Deeper Life discrimination. When i was to marry my wife, Deeper Life discouraged her from marrying me because I am a non Deeper Life member. But unfortunately for them, she left Deeper Life and we are happily married for 18 good years with our first son already in the university.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by godquality: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Competition is high in the church. This act is another confirmation that the church today is nothing more than a biz. Gone are the days where being a Christian has nothing to do with where you worship. Sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by novea: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Why will the do such, ls it not same God?
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
You have to understand that churches of today are cult groups, its not about Christianity or the bible but what the leaders want.

Kumuyi and Adeboye worship different gods.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Dorvy: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
mumu! imagine this worthless and miserable gay. u tot deeper life facilities are meant for your sister who mit also be a lesbian. deeper life dnt house shits like you. Anus licker

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by AngelicBeing: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2017
blueseacats:
you will surely see heaven if at all you practice what you said.
Lol, I do my best by the Grace of God to love Him first with all my heart and with his empowerment to love my neighbor as myself and that includes giving my neighbor a glass of water, bread when he is hungry and clothing when necessary, that to me is what the gospel is all about, to God and to my fellow humans, every other thing we do is secondary, Jesus said feed the hungry, cloth the naked, house the homeless, this is what I try to do and will continue to do by the Grace of God till I close my eyes in death. cool
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by An2elect2(f): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Deeper life Christianity is that one Christianity. undecided
Story maybe false sha grin

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by oyakhilomeh(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
the man that denied a 16 year old girl refugee is a bastard and a fake fool....doing pastorprenuership and them deeper life be claiming holiest of holies...hypocritical cunts...mtcheww
You should learn to apply wisdom. Try to hear from all parties involved before talking any how.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by luvmijeje(f): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
If this is true, the church could have done better considering she's a student, a Christian and a teenager. It's unchristianly for the church to send her out.

But, I want to give the Church benefits of the doubt. I'm waiting for the other side of the story.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Kellydgreat(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
the man that denied a 16 year old girl refugee is a bastard and a fake fool....doing pastorprenuership and them deeper life be claiming holiest of holies...hypocritical cunts...mtcheww

My dear, with all due respect, dont just use words carelessly because you know the spellings, this is a man of God you are reffering to, besides you just heard a story from one person it is not enough for you to rule conclusions. Next time please ensure you get the real facts before you conclude and most importantly choose your words intelligently. May God bless you as you pay heed to this piece of advice.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by authority2006(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2017
mayorjosh:

Una don come again abi?

Tribalists oshi

Meanwhile seun I still don't understand why you make people swear an oath before commenting on a Muslim thread

This thread now is a thread that is in relation to Christian's but every Tom,Dick and Harry is allowed to comment abi?

You're just being biased and it's demeaning to us

Just when you thought the internet is the only place in Nigeria a person can express himself fully..
Express yourself fully by insulting Muslims, Islam and our prophet? Isorightyyy.
They didn't tag every poster in the Islamic section without reason now. You guys are simply nuisance when it comes to Islamic topics.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Biggcake: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
You are even the bigger fool here. Why cant she go to redeem and find refuge since she cant cope with Deeper life's dress code. The uncle is just a Lizard seeking for an attention like an errected peniis.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by jp79: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Christianity!!!! hmm
there is a member of seven days Adventist in my compound, she sees all others as inferior to her once u are not a member of her denominations
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Teeboi56: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Na wao come join good religious The religions dat believe in 1 God (Allah) and there prophet Muhammed Islamic religious is d way of life I swear Check (Quran) u we seen it there Quran chapter 3 verse 19 and 85
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by fynex(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
its wiser to speak and react when you have concrete information on a story, you don't just go about ranting
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by seunlayi(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Teeboi56:
Na wao come join good religious
The religions dat believe in 1 God (Allah) and there prophet Muhammed
Islamic religious is d way of life I swear
Check (Quran) u we seen it there
Quran chapter 3 verse 19 and 85

did you think you are making sense here? I begi, pack your load and go

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by salesforce: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Church war
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by notoriousbabe: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Baba Adeboye must hear this and give her skullasheep

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Arccangel(f): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked

Lol grin
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2017
The story is not true at all, after all, we are worshiping the same God, so they can't just reject her like that, it can be possible maybe if her way of life is misleading others in that vicinity.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Churches are now playing their own version of champions league. They are in a fierce war to outdo each other in terms of fame, wealth, church building size, member followership and international recognition by hook or by crook.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by fof1: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2017
joshkiddies:
Nigerian Gay man, Kenny Bradmuse has taken to Facebook to reveal that his niece who is a student of Yabatech, was ejected from Deeper Life church premises, because she doesn't worship with them, but with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

According to him, what led to this was that Yabatech is currently renovating their hostels and students have been looking for temporary places to stay.

Here's Kenny Bradmuse's story;

"Last week, my niece was ejected from Deeper Life church premises because she's not a member of the church. Now she sleeps in an open classroom. (Backstory: Yabatech, her new college, is renovating their hostels, and all new students are enjoined to look for a temporary place to stay.

She's only 16 for crying out loud, and first time out of home.) As a born again christian, she thought she found a refuge in a church. Unfortunately, the church says because she wears earrings and goes to the Redeemed, another church denomination, she is not eligible to stay.

As a brilliant yet economically disadvantaged student, her parents - who devote their entire lives to serve the Redeemed church - can never afford her a spot at the Redeemed church college. We can't say this enough: Nigerian brand of Christianity is a form of psychosis. (A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.) #MentalSlavery of the Black Race is concerning".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/deeper-life-church-allegedly-ejects-young-lady-premises-worships-rccg.html

UR ONE SIDED STORY IS UNFORTUNATE. PLS GET UR NIECE MONEY FOR HER ACCOMMODATION & STOP PEDDLING FALSEHOOD ON D NET. THERE ISN'T ANY TRUTH IN UR ONE SIDED CONJECTURE. IF D CHURCH DECIDES SUCH,WE EXPECT U TO GET D DETAILS OTHER THAN WHAT UR SPREADING. MR GAY, UR BEEF IS BEYOND ACCOMMODATION ISSUES. DOES D CHURCH HAVE HOSTEL OR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION? CHURCH PREMISES IS STRICTLY FOR WORSIP PROPOSES & NOT RESIDENCE. STOP UR DELIBERATE LIES.

2 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
mechanics:
The story is not true at all, after all, we are worshiping the same God, so they can't just reject her like that, it can be possible maybe if her way of life is misleading others in that vicinity.

Like being half naked in church is accepted in rccg and unacceptable in deeper life right?
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Deeper life cant allow such thing,what if she was killed in the church,do you know what unbelievers will be saying?
What if she her boyfriend do check on her and they had sex.
What if the devil is using her to temp the brethen in the church?.
This news is fake
what if she wont be killed in the church,

What if our beloved sister is not in a relationship for Goodness sake she is 16 and above all Born again?

What if God actually sent her to deeper Life.?

Now thats she was rejected what are unbelievers and beleivers saying?

And what if the story is true?

Sir what if the sister that wears ornament is far more spiritual, and closer to God than the ones in Deeper Life?

2 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Arccangel(f): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Y'all just hypocrites. Why should dey turn her away at all. Jesus never turned anybody away or chased anybody. If the story is true ooo, we should try to be more accommodating. Deeper life or RCCG

3 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by hahn(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2017
kevoh:
Kikiki grin grin grin...So called christians can not even accomodate their fellow christians! They can not marry each other either! The hypocrisy within christianity is deep! They think unbelievers and atheists are their biggest problem cool and keep chasing the wind. When the cancer is already eating Christianity from within! I just dey laff! cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you

It is easier to find shelter in a mosque than in a church because the first thing church folks will ask you is "where do you worship?"

The comments from Christians here are pretty inhumane and kingebukasblog will have the audacity to claim that atheists laugh at the pains of Christians when they are the ones who tell the joke

Iranu

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Jflex07(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's hard to blame deeper life here. While both churches serve the same God, they have different doctrine and the girl in question is not sleeping in the church premises for a night, probably weeks or months till the hostel renovation ends. So while would she be allowed to wear jewellery, make up etc around deeper life members who were told not to.
Are you supposed to help someone based on doctrines?jesus said love your neighbors as yourself. Why do we take religion to an extreme in Nigeria while we commit different kind of atrocities every day. Deeper life acted in the wrong manner.we are one in the eyes of God irrespective of our doctrine or what have you!

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by SirGoldEjike(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jflex07:
Are you supposed to help someone based on doctrines?jesus said love your neighbors as yourself. Why do we take religion to an extreme in Nigeria while we commit different kind of atrocities every day. Deeper life acted in the wrong manner.we are one in the eyes of God irrespective of our doctrine or what have you!
Thats the spirit of denominationalism which has done more harm than good to the body of Christ

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
WE WILL BLAME AREWA FOR DIS NOW...EVEN CHRISTIANITY IS FACTIONALIZE ..HUH undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
joshkiddies:
Nigerian Gay man, Kenny Bradmuse has taken to Facebook to reveal that his niece who is a student of Yabatech, was ejected from Deeper Life church premises, because she doesn't worship with them, but with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

According to him, what led to this was that Yabatech is currently renovating their hostels and students have been looking for temporary places to stay.

Here's Kenny Bradmuse's story;

"Last week, my niece was ejected from Deeper Life church premises because she's not a member of the church. Now she sleeps in an open classroom. (Backstory: Yabatech, her new college, is renovating their hostels, and all new students are enjoined to look for a temporary place to stay.

She's only 16 for crying out loud, and first time out of home.) As a born again christian, she thought she found a refuge in a church. Unfortunately, the church says because she wears earrings and goes to the Redeemed, another church denomination, she is not eligible to stay.

As a brilliant yet economically disadvantaged student, her parents - who devote their entire lives to serve the Redeemed church - can never afford her a spot at the Redeemed church college. We can't say this enough: Nigerian brand of Christianity is a form of psychosis. (A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.) #MentalSlavery of the Black Race is concerning".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/deeper-life-church-allegedly-ejects-young-lady-premises-worships-rccg.html

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by nurusystem(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Christianity is formed in Antioch
Christian started calling themselves. Jesus is not a christian. Moses is not a christian, Abraham is not a christian, John the Baptist is not a christian, Ipob are from Judas Iscariot family and friends. grin shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by mayemmie1(f): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
the story is definitely a complete lie or at least 80% false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Kissing While Single: Judas Version / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.