Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) (34871 Views)

Obasanjo, Peter Obi Visit Ukpor/mbazulike Amaechi Day In Anambra State-photos / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo / "Fulani Herdsmen Plotting Total Islamisation Of Nigeria" – Mbazulike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by pkems: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Ye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Kendroid: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
God has really blessed my community with Nnamdi Kanu, not just because we come from same villa but since he returned home from prison, every local trader in my village has been selling his/her markets in bulk. just carry anything you are selling to front of his house, Thousands of Biafrans supporters who visits him daily will just buy everything!! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Sh1g1d1: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Why so much tribal hatred among Nigerians these days? So nauseating.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by johnson419999: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
this means war
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Blackfire(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Rubbish...... Click share.

Reasonable.... Click like.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by oringobiafra: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Afonja pls dont die now pls its not yet time pls dont let rat poison fall on you pls pls pls pls pls pls pls ..............................

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Leez(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
naaija:
SOURCE: CFRMAGAZINE.COM

As part of his ongoing consultations, the leader of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, June 29th met with elder statesman, Chief Mbazulike Amechi (Dara Akunwafo), the Nigeria's first Aviation minister at his country home Ukpor, Nnewi South L.G.A Anambra State.

According to CFR magazine, the details of the meeting haven't been made available but in one of the video clips posted online, Kanu was seen receiving prayers from the elder statesman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QcqGG6b3d0

Although, Kanu was overheard in the video below saying nothing will happen to him when the Elder statesman was watchful of the amount of persons around to take a group photograph, with respect to Kanu's bail terms, The IPOB Leader said he was not scared of court, insisting God has been with him

Recall thatthe IPOB Leader had earlier called for election boycott across the "Biafra Land" which included the upcoming Anambra gubernatorial election in November 18, until a referendum is conducted.

Meanwhile, there have been mixed reactions over the command, drawing vast condemnation. Some of his die-hard supporters said the move to boycott the elections may not be the right one while a handful majority believes civil disobidence could be a move in the right direction.

LINK: http://www.naaija.com/2017/06/nnamdi-kanu-visits-mbazulike-amechi-nigerias-1st-aviation-minister

grin grin grin
they will soon flood this thread
but nobody called dm ooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by dee02(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Fraud as...s Nnamdi Kanu, stop wasting your time and energy on this Biafra nonsense.
It will never happen... Oponu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by burkingx(f): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by dust144(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2017
These guy should leave the news pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by newslifeop: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by burkingx(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
magoo10:
Nnamdi kanu causing nightmare to unity beggers

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by mkoabiola: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
This same anti Nigerian that was released frm prison based on health ground is now on tour to different states,
He Don deceive court and judge with him health
Yeye.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Amah70: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
alade112:
Is like the Elders in the East are enjoying what this guy is doing, Well that's good. Don't be surprise if leaders from the north are also backing their youth. Ours is that anything that happen after Oct 1 is non of our biz, it's BTW the North and East.

Old and young in Biafraland want Biafra restored. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a liar.

It's better to have a country you are proud of than have a big country where it's lamentations from year to year.

Any Igbo who doesn't like restoration of Biafra is the selfish type who puts his landed property and business above a better future in a better country for his/her offspring.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Is like the Elders in the East are enjoying what this guy is doing, Well that's good. Don't be surprise if leaders from the north are also backing their youth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by salesforce: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
For what
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by burkingx(f): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Amah70:

Old and young in Biafraland want Biafra restored. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a liar.

It's better to have a country you are proud of than have a big country where it's lamentations from year to year.

Any Igbo who doesn't like restoration of Biafra is the selfish type who puts his landed property and business above a better future in a better country for his/her offspring.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Oh heaven see my people newly found god this s interesting. Its gradually becoming political game day by day I'm watching anyway as a matter of fact he is free to visit anybody. This is what I said initial when this stupid thing called Kanu started this his foolishjourney after he has failed too meet up like fellow Igbo who worked hard and succeeded in Europe that you don't just jump on the street to insunuating what will cause heavy bloodshed without any serious consultation with the elders of the land to seek their opinion wisely and go after your belief some semi-illiterate here like him started calling me oh he is Afonja but why has kanu now chosen to be visiting the elders now please why

In 2012 I was in UK I saw how this same Kanu protested against the Hausa and said Hausa want to destroy his country *NIGERIA* I quote again *NIGERIA* he did not mentioned Biafra and by 2015 he came on radio Biafra whatever* and Youtube calling same Nigeria he was fighting for less than 3 years after Zoo , Zoology, Nigeria must fall, Nigeria must be burnt, Nigeria must he destroy, Nigeria must tumble, Nigeria must tear down, blood must flow, kill all Hausa, kill all Yoruba please ask anyone what this goat said in UK 2012 and by 2015 watch all he said to tell you is a frustrated failure a bloody misguided and untrained child.

I knew him well and do lots of profile on him and went to his village recently to see his dad to actually see whoo the hell is him my conclusion was he is fool from a confused home. A failure can not lead me, a frustrated idiot can not lead me, hater of humanity can not lead me, war monger can not lead me, untrained misguided boy can not lead me. Let them get a quality leader who has achieved and has lot of experience worth looking up unto to lead not this things I knew in out as a failure.

Again and again I have bruised their wound I dont give a bleep you have called all kind of name I don't give a bleep all I care about is USE YOUR SENSES ACHIEVING A DREAM IS NOT BY ALL THESE HATE SPEECH, ARROGANT SPEECH, CHEST BEATING, WAR MONGERING, ABUSIVE AND THREATENING. If according to the figure of that time that says over 1 million Igbo died during the war when the entire population of Nigeria is half what it is today I bet you if war break out in the East today I want you to know 1 million dead will be like a bit of iceberg compare to the lost. Go and watch Syria situation you will understand blabla we will fight is a doom statement.

Company he did not have, Business even small he does not have, house of his own he has none, employment he did not create, school he did not build even personal land he do have please who the hell is Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by nurusystem(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2017
ESDKING:
Afonja Muslims sef . Ejeanla 07 and other Yoruba Muslims come and see your nightmare and wail.
Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will never joined Biafra,so keep deceiving yourself even ojuku later die recklessly he wants to separate NIGERIA. Oloribu Ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by YelloweWest: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Brown roof and Igbo thread...

*removing my high heel shoe*
*runs out of thread*
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Afonja won't like this, wailers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2017
jrusky:
Oh heaven see my people newly found god this s interesting. Its gradually becoming political game day by day I'm watching anyway as a matter of fact he is free to visit anybody. This is what I said initial when this stupid thing called Kanu started this his foolishjourney after he has failed too meet up like fellow Igbo who worked hard and succeeded in Europe that you don't just jump on the street to insunuating what will cause heavy bloodshed without any serious consultation with the elders of the land to seek their opinion wisely and go after your belief some semi-illiterate here like him started calling me oh he is Afonja but why has kanu now chosen to be visiting the elders now please why

In 2012 I was in UK I saw how this same Kanu protested against the Hausa and said Hausa want to destroy his country *NIGERIA* I quote again *NIGERIA* he did not mentioned Biafra and by 2015 he came on radio Biafra whatever* and Youtube calling same Nigeria he was fighting for less than 3 years after Zoo , Zoology, Nigeria must fall, Nigeria must be burnt, Nigeria must he destroy, Nigeria must tumble, Nigeria must tear down, blood must flow, kill all Hausa, kill all Yoruba please ask anyone what this goat said in UK 2012 and by 2015 watch all he said to tell you is a frustrated failure a bloody misguided and untrained child.

I knew him well and do lots of profile on him and went to his village recently to see his dad to actually see whoo the hell is him my conclusion was he is fool from a confused home. A failure can not lead me, a frustrated idiot can not lead me, hater of humanity can not lead me, war monger can not lead me, untrained misguided boy can not lead me. Let them get a quality leader who has achieved and has lot of experience worth looking up unto to lead not this things I knew in out as a failure.

Again and again I have bruised their wound I dont give a bleep you have called all kind of name I don't give a bleep all I care about is USE YOUR SENSES ACHIEVING A DREAM IS NOT BY ALL THESE HATE SPEECH, ARROGANT SPEECH, CHEST BEATING, WAR MONGERING, ABUSIVE AND THREATENING. If according to the figure of that time that says over 1 million Igbo died during the war when the entire population of Nigeria is half what it is today I bet you if war break out in the East today I want you to know 1 million dead will be like a bit of iceberg compare to the lost. Go and watch Syria situation you will understand blabla we will fight is a doom statement.

Company he did not have, Business even small he does not have, house of his own he has none, employment he did not create, school he did not build even personal land he do have please who the hell is Kanu

he is your worst nightmare, ewu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by nurusystem(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2017
You biafra will kill yourself the way wicked you are, amongst the Ipob and igbo are enemies of each other, hate, kill each other in the name of money. We are just helping you people to stay in peace, if we let you go non of you will remain because you will kill each other.. Every thief want to become Igwe, dubious ppl.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by room089: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
'The boy is good' is really ageing gracefully!
Long life sir!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by ChimaAdeoye: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
I like this.
One big fault of nnamdi kanu is not working with igbo elders , Ohaneze or taking advice from anybody but himself
It will prove a costly mistake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kendroid:
God has really blessed my community with Nnamdi Kanu, not just because we come from same villa but since he returned home from prison, every local trader in my village has been selling his/her markets in bulk. just carry anything you are selling to front of his house, Thousands of Biafrans supporters who visits him daily will just buy everything!! grin grin
grin grin grin typical Biafran mentality use every situation to make money, entrepreneurial, and they say biafra would not survive as a country, biafra I hail!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Amah70:

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
I like this.
One big fault of nnamdi kanu is not working with igbo elders , Ohaneze or taking advice from anybody but himself
It will prove a costly mistake
he is learning perhaps may be in the future he will if they can be trusted. your observations makes sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
iamdull:
Useless man
Look at this dull witted dullard.

If maxi Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra executive declared a week civil disobedience/sit at home now now, the zoo/Nigeria economy will just die multiple deaths.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by solid3(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, the Emperor of the Igbo Race. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras / EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.