Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) (34870 Views)

Obasanjo, Peter Obi Visit Ukpor/mbazulike Amaechi Day In Anambra State-photos / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo / "Fulani Herdsmen Plotting Total Islamisation Of Nigeria" – Mbazulike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Benekruku(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kuje don really turn Kanu to Jew

He is now a fvcking freak!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by jwart(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Nnamdi my husband
tongue
Burn your ass
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by iamdull(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jolar101:

Look at this dull witted dullard.

If maxi Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra executive declared a week civil disobedience/sit at home now now, the zoo/Nigeria economy will just die multiple deaths.
you ha youslez
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by OliviaYolanda: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
i know pure Yoruba Muslims Wont Like this , Ndi Ofe Nmanu !!!! Nnamdi Kanu News Always Purge them , their worst Nightmare !!!!

what does anything have to do with yoruba! what is wrong with you people

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by dudebuck: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
I like this.
One big fault of nnamdi kanu is not working with igbo elders , Ohaneze or taking advice from anybody but himself
It will prove a costly mistake
Ohaneze ndi aturu that are elders who were at home and the goat gave birth with the thetter on its neck, what type of elders are they? We they youths have disowned them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by room089: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
jrusky:
Oh heaven see my people newly found god this s interesting. Its gradually becoming political game day by day I'm watching anyway as a matter of fact he is free to visit anybody. This is what I said initial when this stupid thing called Kanu started this his foolishjourney after he has failed too meet up like fellow Igbo who worked hard and succeeded in Europe that you don't just jump on the street to insunuating what will cause heavy bloodshed without any serious consultation with the elders of the land to seek their opinion wisely and go after your belief some semi-illiterate here like him started calling me oh he is Afonja but why has kanu now chosen to be visiting the elders now please why

In 2012 I was in UK I saw how this same Kanu protested against the Hausa and said Hausa want to destroy his country *NIGERIA* I quote again *NIGERIA* he did not mentioned Biafra and by 2015 he came on radio Biafra whatever* and Youtube calling same Nigeria he was fighting for less than 3 years after Zoo , Zoology, Nigeria must fall, Nigeria must be burnt, Nigeria must he destroy, Nigeria must tumble, Nigeria must tear down, blood must flow, kill all Hausa, kill all Yoruba please ask anyone what this goat said in UK 2012 and by 2015 watch all he said to tell you is a frustrated failure a bloody misguided and untrained child.

I knew him well and do lots of profile on him and went to his village recently to see his dad to actually see whoo the hell is him my conclusion was he is fool from a confused home. A failure can not lead me, a frustrated idiot can not lead me, hater of humanity can not lead me, war monger can not lead me, untrained misguided boy can not lead me. Let them get a quality leader who has achieved and has lot of experience worth looking up unto to lead not this things I knew in out as a failure.

Again and again I have bruised their wound I dont give a bleep you have called all kind of name I don't give a bleep all I care about is USE YOUR SENSES ACHIEVING A DREAM IS NOT BY ALL THESE HATE SPEECH, ARROGANT SPEECH, CHEST BEATING, WAR MONGERING, ABUSIVE AND THREATENING. If according to the figure of that time that says over 1 million Igbo died during the war when the entire population of Nigeria is half what it is today I bet you if war break out in the East today I want you to know 1 million dead will be like a bit of iceberg compare to the lost. Go and watch Syria situation you will understand blabla we will fight is a doom statement.

Company he did not have, Business even small he does not have, house of his own he has none, employment he did not create, school he did not build even personal land he do have please who the hell is Kanu

Bros no mind dos wey him dey decieve!

Let the foolish continue to be fooled!

Nnamdi kanu and family members will be fighting and agitating for the sovereign state of Biafra from the santum of their comfort zones. The gullible and misguided ones chanting 'Biafra' will take to the streets to challenge arms bearing security personnels.

Isn't that foolery?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Edu3Again: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
ESDKING:
Afonja Muslims sef . Ejeanla 07 and other Yoruba Muslims come and see your nightmare and wail.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Luvdk(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
jwart:

Burn your ass
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

Potopoto Jews castigated Yorubas for prostrating to greet elders not knowing their own fathers and elders were useless and not worth prostrating to.

Nwobodo stole money and Buhari jailed him. Zik stole money and used it to establish ACB Bank.

Can you mention any of their leaders without criminal records?

Pls how did stealing money n building banks and criminal records come Into this matter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
alade112:
Is like the Elders in the East are enjoying what this guy is doing, Well that's good. Don't be surprise if leaders from the north are also backing their youth. Ours is that anything that happen after Oct 1 is non of our biz, it's BTW the North and East.

The guy simply called for a referendum...... Did northern youth call for referendum

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
This man is gradually becoming a media player.

Of course.

That's how to spread the word.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Leez(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
nurusystem:
You biafra will kill yourself the way wicked you are, amongst the Ipob and igbo are enemies of each other, hate, kill each other in the name of money. We are just helping you people to stay in peace, if we let you go non of you will remain because you will kill each other.. Every thief want to become Igwe, dubious ppl.
helpin who to stay in peace biko?
have u ever heard d saying igbo e we ro eze
lemme hlp u igbos dont have a king so d average igbo person is not bogged down by tradition or religion.
would advise u lot to steer clear of igbo matter cuz biafra has definitely come

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Leez(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls how did stealing money n building banks and criminal records come Into this matter
at least d eediot has confirmed 2day dt he's not igbo
my only concern is his choosing an igbo name for a moniker
yorubas should undastand that igbos have nothing in common with dem hence d basis for a union doesnt exist

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Leez:

at least d eediot has confirmed 2day dt he's not igbo
my only concern is his choosing an igbo name for a moniker
yorubas should undastand that igbos have nothing in common with dem hence d basis for a union doesnt exist

Exactly bro.
I really worry about the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Leez(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Exactly bro. I really worry about the Yorubas
dia case just tire me

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
alade112:
Is like the Elders in the East are enjoying what this guy is doing, Well that's good. Don't be surprise if leaders from the north are also backing their youth. Ours is that anything that happen after Oct 1 is non of our biz, it's BTW the North and East.

When two elephants fight,the trees and grasses suffer the most
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Samary(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please oh! I thought Nnamdi was arrested with some other IPOB members. Is he not supposed to be fighting for the release of those ones abi those ones tell am say them like the prison life. Or am I to conclude that this man is just running a business to benefit himself and cares for no one.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by nurusystem(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Leez:

helpin who to stay in peace biko?
have u ever heard d saying igbo e we ro eze
lemme hlp u igbos dont have a king so d average igbo person is not bogged down by tradition or religion.
would advise u lot to steer clear of igbo matter cuz biafra has definitely come

Suffering biafra freedom u ppl should go, you are Distoping.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by BiafraIShere(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

Ndi Potopoto,
Direct descendant of Judas Iscariot
Son of Ham
Member of the rejected tribe of Israel
Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it is time to share money.
Ogbeni have small shame now haba! You call yourself chuksanambra yet you are here cursing them, who are you decieving? People accuse you guys of being cowardly, backstabbers and treacherous and here you are, along with your ilks proving them right! Why cant you guys be proud of your scarified faces rather than being imposters and claiming SE/SS just to talk trash! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by emeka2847: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
[size=18pt]Lol. Politicians don dey worry about Kanu popularity. He is on his own sha[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by taiwoti(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ooh! They thought that after promoting, campaigning and funding the independent States of
Palestinian and Western Sahara, Israel and Morocco will clap for them and pat them on the back.
They too are now funding, supporting, sponsoring, campaigning, calling for self-determination of
both Palestinian Western Sahara and Biafra, they said Biafra case too should be treated equally.

The UN, AU, ECOWAS treaties that Nigeria is a signatory to allow self-determination through a
referendum. When ECOWAS court wanted to use that to rule in favour of Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria
threatened to evict and stop funding ECOWAS. Morocco decided to leave the North Africa and
apply for ECOWAS membership so she can accommodate and fund ECOWAS with Israel if Nigeria
government does otherwise.

ECOWAS cannot abandon their treaties because of Nigeria. Nigeria accepted to release Nnamdi
Kalu to avoid ECOWAS doing that by ruling in favour of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, but vowed never
to allow a referendum.

Why do you think Morocco's application to join ECOWAS was accepted by ECOWAS head of state
last two weeks? Why do you think all ECOWAS countries are supporting Biafra except president
Baro of the Gambia?

Why do you think the Israeli prime minister visited ECOWAS head of state in their last meeting?
Why do you think Nigeria and the Gambia boycotted the meeting for the first time in the history of
ECOWAS?

OBJ went there on his own to beg. Why do you thing OBJ advised FG to beg agitators at
Yaradua centre? Look, ignorance of APC and PMB, their unpreparedness to power, and injustice
in Nigeria is what is destroying Nigeria today not Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. The UN general
assembly meeting is in August, what do we expect? A declaration of self-determination and
referendum for Palestinian, Western Sahara, Catalonia, and Biafra, or maintaining status quo till
next 5 yrs?

There is pressure on Nigeria from Islamic world led by Saudi, Palestinian people, Western Sahara
people, to let Biafra go so they too can have freedom. Even Turkey is mounting pressure too. We
can now see that there is little of what Nigeria government, police and army can do about this
matter now.

That is why they could no longer keep Nnamdi Kanu in detention, he cannot be rearrested, IPOB
members can no longer be arrested, soldiers are no longer shooting. The only solution now is
meeting, meeting, meeting and more meetings. Also consultations, consultations and more
consultations. Begging, begging, begging and more begging. That is what Coordinator Osinbajo
is doing, but I think he should listen to OBJ and call Nnamdi Kanu to consult him, beg him, talk
to him and ask him what he wants.

This is because with PMB 97% and 5% policy statement on Aljazeera interview and his lopsided
appointments and hatred to Biafrans by some Nigerians are making the Osinbanjo move
impossible. Look, education and exposure are so important in choosing a leader, see the big
problems PMB created for Nigeria, and he is not here to quench it. When OBJ advised him to
ignore Nnamdi Kanu and his radio Biafra the way he ignored sharia law, PMB threatened to
crush him. The same way he threatened to crush the Niger Delta militants. What is coming is
bigger than Nigeria.

Now you know why Nnamdi Kanu is still talking tough. Now you know why Israel RABBI have to
sign his bail. If anything happens to him, we are in a combined UN, AU, Morocco and Israel
mess. Our attitude on Facebook is not helping the matter, today Osinbanjo is having a meeting
with media editors. Nigerians, this may be the end of this contraption called Nigeria. Let us all
join hands together to dismantle this evil marriage so that each component nation will rise up
and develop in its own way and pace. In all, we shall live peacefully as neighbours...

Copied from Linda Ikeji Blog comment section.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by 61Penguins: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
Brown roof and Igbo thread...

*removing my high heel shoe*
*runs out of thread*
are u female
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by CCDav1: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
This man is gradually becoming a media player.

E say wetin happen to gsrri a cup? Who e EPP?
Yak ndi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by cecs(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
i know pure Yoruba Muslims Wont Like this , Ndi Ofe Nmanu !!!! Nnamdi Kanu News Always Purge them , their worst Nightmare !!!!
pig
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by manikspears: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
chuksanambra:

Ndi Potopoto,
Direct descendant of Judas Iscariot
Son of Ham
Member of the rejected tribe of Israel
Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it is time to share money.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Recent Nairaland syndrome: ( This is supposed to be a social media not a Tribal Media against perceived Enemy)

Move every anti-IPOB Thread to FP,
Leave every pro IPOB/IGBO Thread in its sections
Move every Igbo Divisional Thread to FP, including turning Church issue to Igbo Tribal Problem
Delete completely every Northern Thread Against Yorubas,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) by chuksanambra: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
And that's how flatheaded pigs deceived this Kanu of an animal till he got himself killed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras / EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.