Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,294 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader (1933 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by nne55: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2017
By Emmanuel Uzodinma on June 30, 2017

The Isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku Community in Umuahia north local government area of Abia State on Thursday dissociated themselves from the call for succession as being championed by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

DAILY POST reports that the community pledged their support and loyalty to a united and indivisible Nigeria.

Isiama Afaraukwu ibeku community is the hometown of the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Addressing journalists in a press conference organized by the community on Thursday, an elder statesman, Chief Geoffrey Onyemaobi said the people of Isiama Afaraukwu ibeku was not part of the agitation for sovereign state of Biafra, just as he raised alarm over the invasion of the community by IPOB members.

He explained that on Wednesday, the community was invaded by members of IPOB, with over five hundred vehicles, which led to heavy traffic jam in the area.

According to Onyemaobi, the IPOB members blocked the entire roads in the community and that it took residents of the community about two hours to get home from Umuahia town.

He pointed out that it took him two hours to get Isiama Afaraukwu from the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) junction, Umuahia, appealing to federal and Abia state governments to come to their aid over the invasion of the community by those he referred as ‘outsiders’.

Onyemaobi restated once again that Isiama Afaraukwu ibeku was not supporting break-up of Nigeria, maintaining that they joined other well meaning individuals on the call for Nigeria restructuring.

His words,”They invaded my community, isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku yesterday, that’s on Wednesdaover
“There was no space in entire Isiama Afaraukwu. They invaded the community with over five hundred vehicles carrying young boys who have no idea how war looks like, walking around every place in this community.

“The people of the community, including myself could not come out from our compound. They blocked our gates and roads with vehicles. I had to manage to squeeze myself out.

“Coming back, it took me complete two hours from Federal medical Centre (FMC) junction, through Aba road, because they blocked the Golden Guinea Breweries road, I had to take Holy Trinity road, still they blocked it. No space anywhere in Afaraukwu.

“Two hours to get to my compound. Is it what we are going see in this community? We are appealing to government to please come to the aid of this community. We are not part of what is going, I mean, Biafra agitation. We are not part of it.

“The community is being invaded by outsiders. They are invading our community. We are only calling on government to protect us. This is an invasion. One cannot come out of his compound, we have been held inside our compound.

“We are calling on the Abia state and federal government to wake up because what is coming gradually now, might turn to something else.

“We want peace in this community. There is tension everywhere in this country. If they want us to break up this country, this is not the way to go about it; it is by referendum, everybody will sit down and agree.

“But I don’t believe breaking up of this country is the right thing to do. I believe that there must be changes in the polity. I believe the present federal government is listening. Everybody in this country have said we need to restructure Nigeria.

“And we believe if this country is restructured, all these agitations will cease.‎”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/30/biafra-not-part-agitation-nnamdi-kanus-community-tell-ipob-leader/

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by nrexzy: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Ya their actions on Wednesday proved that..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by dokiOloye(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Zoo propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by nne55: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu I know.
Please who is Chief Geoffrey Onyemaobi?

12 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by Slikbae: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by nne55: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by Nwodosis(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
While the IPOB are playing revolutionary games the politicians are playing Nigeria political games of using your brother to bring you down! Failure awaits our politicians. They've forgotten that Nnamdi Kanu is like a stone and all that they are doing is like pouring water on a stone to dissolve it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by alphasperm(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
...100percent of responsible igbos are for biafra

12 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by CutieGuy(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
nne55:
Nnamdi Kanu I know.
Please who is Chief Geoffrey Onyemaobi?
He told us yesterday in anambra that we should expect this type of news in the coming days,weeks,and months so am not suprised .

14 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by CutieGuy(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Slikbae:
Lmao
cool
Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by EvilMetahuman: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Wow

about 10 comments and we are yet to see a braindead ipoop flat head shout Afonja

This must be a record. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by ESDKING: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Even if it's true (which I doubt).. and so fucccking What ?

We are talking of millions of Ipob members spread across the continent, not one insignificant tiny group that's seeking for attention.

Biko let me go and be coming.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by KahlDrogo(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2017
I remember someone saying a couple of days ago this man's very own brothers will be the ones who would crucify him in the end, regardless of his popularity, while making reference to what happened to Jesus Christ. grin grin

It appears that man's prediction might come to pass sooner than expected. cheesy

Well, I'm glad igbo Christians didn't fall for his ruse the same way igbo Jews fell hook line and sinker. cheesy

In the end, it is the igbo Christians that would save the igbo race from eternal damnation. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by KahlDrogo(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

about 10 comments and we are yet to see a braindead ipoop flat head shout Afonja

Dont get too excited bro. The Jews will soon descend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by conductor5: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

This must be a record.
Go away Awolowlo. I wont knock your triangular head skull today. Director has warned us to stop. I wont be party to damaging the few remaining albeit empty skulls in your region. I heard skull is now expensive and scarce in ewedu land now. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by gartamanta: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2017
I laugh in Igbo grin grin angry angry

They just got one man who was frustrated by the gridlock caused by IPOB and asked him to speak on behalf of an entire communiy?

Chei! Stupid propaganda!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by nototribalist: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
This kind of propaganda won't work. If punch and daily post like they should go and interview Rochas or other thieves benefitting from this scam call Nigeria. Nnamdi kanu we know.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by EvilMetahuman: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
[s]
conductor5:

Go away Awolowlo. I wont knock your triangular head skull today. I heard skull is now expensive and scarce in ewedu land now cheesy
[/s] drug dealing igbo jew.
How is your life?

Looks like igbo christians are finally waking up.
For how long will they allow you igbo jews to give igbo christians bad name?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by ESDKING: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I remember someone saying a couple of days ago this man's very own brothers will be the ones who would crucify him in the end, regardless of his popularity, while making reference to what happened to Jesus Christ. grin grin

It appears that man's prediction might come to pass sooner than expected. cheesy

Well, I'm glad igbo Christians didn't fall for his ruse the same way igbo Jews fell hook line and sinker. cheesy

In the end, it is the igbo Christians that would save the igbo race from eternal damnation. cool
Keep shouting Igbo Christians this and that, as if you didn't see those Reverend Sisters that were dancing Biafran song the other time, even most of Ipob Thanksgivings celebration are done in the church. Keep typing rubbish and lying to yourself to be happy.. Jews this Christians that, Stop being mischievous mr man.

Afonjas are terrible .

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by conductor5: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Abiola, have you rammed your head on the floor 70 times today? I say this because the news I'm getting from Oshogbo is very bad. Baddo people are crushing people's heads, trying to put skull miners out of business.

Abiola my good friend, stay safe. Anytime you want to go outside Oshogbo IDP 13D, always wear helmet to protect your head from skull miners and getting hit by flying shiit. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by nototribalist: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Wow

I didn't know you also drink your toilet broom soup in the morning. I thought you people only drink it at night.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by EvilMetahuman: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
KahlDrogo:
those igbo jews see afonja in there dream and everywhere they go.
Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by EvilMetahuman: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
nototribalist:
I didn't know you also drink your toilet broom soup in the morning. I thought you people only drink it at night.
Ofcourse. This is the kind of comment you see from cannibalistic jew after eating cannibal stew like the one below which always make their head flat. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by conductor5: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s] drug dealing igbo jew.
How is your life?

Looks like igbo christians are finally waking up.
For how long will they allow you igbo jews to give igbo christians bad name?
Drug dealing? I swear I'm tired of that non profitable business already. I will come to South.Waste next week so you can teach me how to be harvesting human skulls and be retailing 30 for 250 naira so that I can build my 2 story manshion like Baba Ramota from Oshogbo. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by conductor5: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
those igbo jews see afonja in there dream and everywhere they go.
I warned your daddy when you were still an infant. Now we have to live with this menace. cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by Daplux4: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Godfrey or what ever they called u I know u must be one of APC sycophants those who support Injustice because of what they will get but I tell u Biafra is better than Restructuring because even if North agree to restructure Nigeria most important rudiments of it will be removed there by creating tensions and probably war that is what u don't understand.
just few hours of set back u are taking nonsense when the future of ur next generation is at stake
Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by Freemancipation: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is the reason why Nigeria will continue to fail as a country. Instead of putting their energy to fix the systematic problems with the country so that Biafra will become less attractive, they are more focused on pushing propaganda.

How has all the antibiafra propaganda been working out so far?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
nototribalist:
I will always prefer this toilet broom soup to laterine soup down here any day n anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by najoke: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
[s]
conductor5:

Drug dealing? I swear I'm tired of that non profitable business already. I will come to South.Waste next week so you can teach me how to be harvesting human skulls and be retailing 30 for 250 naira so that I can build my 2 story manshion like Baba Ramota from Oshogbo. cheesy
[/s]
i have never seen a deluded hypocritical gullible chest beating coward biafuro unity begging BANTU IMMIGRANT slave jews as this conductor.....he is always posting off topic.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by najoke: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
[s]
Freemancipation:
This is the reason why Nigeria will continue to fail as a country. Instead of putting their energy to fix the systematic problems with the country so that Biafra will become less attractive, they are more focused on pushing propaganda.
[/s]
How has all the antibiafra propaganda been working out so far?
These Biafuros ehen...if the news is in favour of Biafra they make all of noise, abuse Nigeria, say Nigeria this Nigeria but once it is the other way they come up with trash like above.....i weak for this mofos grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by conductor5: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
wizzakosh:
I will always prefer this toilet broom soup to laterine soup down here any day n anytime.
UN, UNICEF, Red Cross, come and see.
From shiiting in the gutter, flinging shitt on their neighbors brown roof, bathing their enemy with human poo, Afonja are now storing their shiit inside bucket, snapping and comparing with food. How worthless can a tribe become? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by conductor5: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
[s]
najoke:

i have never seen a deluded hypocritical gullible chest beating coward biafuro unity begging BANTU IMMIGRANT slave jews as this conductor.....he is always posting off topic.

[/s]
I pity the person who gave birth to this thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Storm United Nation Office New York. This Getting Real / Protect Yourselves From Fulani Herdsmen - OPC Leader Tells Yorubas / News Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Establish Emirs In Igboland, Middle Belt – MAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.