Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader (1932 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by najoke: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
conductor5:
[s][/s]
I pity the person who gave birth to this thing.
I pity your unborn generation cos when they find out their descendants...they will forever curse the shiit hole you come from
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4843154_4748594evidenseofibogorilla_jpeg_jpegf73859c01857cc4949a2aa0003322603
Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by KahlDrogo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
conductor5:

Abiola, have you rammed your head on the floor 70 times today? I say this because the news I'm getting from Oshogbo is very bad. Baddo people are crushing people's heads, trying to put skull miners out of business.

Abiola my good friend, stay safe. Anytime you want to go outside Oshogbo IDP 13D, always wear helmet to protect your head from skull miners and getting hit by flying shiit. embarassed embarassed
Shalom My angry Igbo jewish alobam, have you worshiped the prophet today? grin

I heard he spits on the back of your flat heads as a way of blessing after you pay penance to him. grin

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by Etogist: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I remember someone saying a couple of days ago this man's very own brothers will be the ones who would crucify him in the end, regardless of his popularity, while making reference to what happened to Jesus Christ. grin grin

It appears that man's prediction might come to pass sooner than expected. cheesy

Well, I'm glad igbo Christians didn't fall for his ruse the same way igbo Jews fell hook line and sinker. cheesy

In the end, it is the igbo Christians that would save the igbo race from eternal damnation. cool

What are you saying? I'm not understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by KahlDrogo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s] drug dealing igbo jew.
How is your life?

Looks like igbo christians are finally waking up.
For how long will they allow you igbo jews to give igbo christians bad name?
If you pay close attention, igbo Jews are mostly those with flat heads. Igbo Christians have normal shaped heads.

I happy our merciful God saved them the calamity of having such compressed brains like their Jewish counterparts. . grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by KahlDrogo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Etogist:

What are you saying? I'm not understanding.
Only igbo Christians would understand. Are you a Jew or a Christian? grin
Re: Biafra:We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation–Nnamdi Kanu Community Tell IPOB Leader by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
conductor5:
UN, UNICEF, Red Cross, come and see.
Frkm shiiting in the gutter, flinging shitt on their neighbors brown roof, bathing their enemy with human poo, Afonja are now storing their shiit inside bucket, snapping and comparing with food. How worthless can a tribe become? undecided
Hehe, World health organisation has said it all when they named and shamed 3igbo states jehehe. WHO must have hated us so much. What a tribe. So dirty in nature. Spit. See them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Split Into 3 New Nations In 2019 Says Massob / Nyesom Wike & Nigerians Slams Amaechi - Tell Buhari & APC Governors To Resign / Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.