Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My (1499 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2007
Re: My by fatliar(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2007
i guess is ur fault u never handled her like a lady
u dont need to treat a lady as an animal
i read 1of ur post where u said u sleep with every
where in d house in d kitchen, at every corner

in d post u said she will always love u with d sex u gave her in d kitchen .
Re: My by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2007
Treated her like an animal?

She was with me when I made the 'sex in the kitchen' post. Besides, its was her idea bringing over such an issue. She wants you guys to understand that making love should not always be in the bedroom nor be planned. She argues, that there should be a spark just to ignite the fire of love.

This is a forum, where people opinions are discussed, I dont hide things from her. Why should she?

I believe, where ever she is, when the thought of our relationhip crosses her mind, she will definately breakdown and cry.

I dont know what the other guy has down for her, I pray it works out.

As for me, I have picked up where she left me. Am stronger now, there is no limit to which i can attain.
Re: My by LadyT(f): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2007
Dont worry I'm sure the bitch will get her own.  grin  Let that comfort you.  You had a lucky escape.

Are you 31 or 28 Somebody is telling lies grin
Re: My by fatliar(m): 1:42am On Feb 05, 2007
she doesn't worth ur dick then
thank GOD 4 ur life
i
Re: My by swing4real(m): 2:09am On Feb 05, 2007
Are you 31 or 28 Somebody is telling lies Grin

I was about asking the same LadyT. wink Well dude i feel ur pains and i am glad u said you are alright now.As for your questions.Hmmm U never know with women
Re: My by adconline(m): 4:06am On Feb 05, 2007
sorry to hear about your odeal with this OBT(obtain by trick) I think its the society that has taught women how to get over men easily. We have  thousands of  magazines and articles talking about women issues. We men assume that we should not know  more about women.

I learnt from ma cousin's exprience who even had to drain his family to keep his girlfriend in school. The OBT dumped him when she went on NYSC.  Take heart bro.
Re: My by desiree(f): 2:34am On Feb 06, 2007
You've got to dust your shoulders and move on and thank your lucky stars that you did not marry her before she pulled that one on you. That was really mean of her, but there is something called Karma!!!
Re: My by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks all, am 31. I wrongly typed in 1978 instead of 1975. Thou it has been modified.

Beside my elder brother and kid sister, no one else in the family knows yet. Even those abroad called a forthnight asking about the new development on the wedding proper.

I dont know how to go about telling them. Am in a fixed. I know my family, they might take it a 'lil far.

This is one area where they come out real strong and determined. Initially i told them she is currently running a programme outside the country, but they waived it aside, saying 'she does not need to be around for the preparations'.

I guess it over between me and her, but i dont think its over between me and my family. They need to know the truth.

Oh God!! my mother, she will cry so much for her, she loves her so dearly.

As the clock tick, i get so worried sad
Re: My by Eurphoria(f): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2007
desiree:

You've got to dust your shoulders and move on and thank your lucky stars that you did not marry her before she pulled that one on you. That was really mean of her, but there is something called Karma!!!

you got that right girl
Re: My by zodiac(f): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2007
its very unfortunate dat such a thing could happen 2 u, but i believe theres nemesis. it will definately catch up on her very soon
Re: My by DrLorenz1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2009
kamura:

Thanks all, am 31. I wrongly typed in 1978 instead of 1975. Thou it has been modified.

Beside my elder brother and kid sister, no one else in the family knows yet. Even those abroad called a forthnight asking about the new development on the wedding proper.

I dont know how to go about telling them. Am in a fixed. I know my family, they might take it a 'lil far.

This is one area where they come out real strong and determined. Initially i told them she is currently running a programme outside the country, but they waived it aside, saying 'she does not need to be around for the preparations'.

I guess it over between me and her, but i dont think its over between me and my family. They need to know the truth.

Oh God!! my mother, she will cry so much for her, she loves her so dearly.

As the clock tick, i get so worried sad

Reading that, i think u have a very cool family. It shows that u stand up for each other. Unlike other families that will just say "Take heart, that's how women are" or "U were too blind to see what she was planning all along (is that why they say love is blind? wink" etc etc. U just have to forget her and move on with your life.

One thing i believe is that she'll always get what she deserves. The guy she's getting married to might even treat her worse than what she did to you. Which of course wont be a bad thing at all.

Plain truth is, nice guys are never taken seriously. When a case like this is turned around, the whole world will say guys are bad, guys are terrible, guys are beasts et al. But when it's a man's case, its "Take heart". Anyway, u have to tell your family, even if they take things a lil too far. It doesn't concern you then cus its what family's all about.

If i were to be in your shoes (am not saying i want to), i'll just forget her in a flash. My rule is, if a woman loves you, love her in return. If she doesn't, forget her in a flash!

As to your questions, i think you alone can answer them, just replay your relationship all over again and you'll know why. All the best amigo,
Re: My by bblacky(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2009
pele, just continue n pick d piece
Re: My by Bim4u: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
Eh ya pele,it's such a shame that some women have dubious method,all this while knowing she wasn't interested but taking stuffs from you,
Women they can be quite worthless at times, even though am one
Take heart it is well
Leave all to God to judge only it's quite difficult.
Re: My by DrLorenz1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2009
Bim4u:

Eh ya pele,it's such a shame that some women have dubious method,all this while knowing she wasn't interested but taking stuffs from you,
Women they can be quite worthless at times, even though am one[i][/i]
Take heart it is well
Leave all to God to judge only it's quite difficult.

Gracias mucho for that line. I was expecting a female to say something like that. It shows you're very real. Keep it up. grin
Re: My by spikedcylinder: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
Sorry o.
Re: My by JJYOU: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Gracias mucho for that line. I was expecting a female to say something like that. It shows you're very real. Keep it up.  grin
oga this thread na almost 2 yrs old.  yea good there are people here who remember their memebership of the human race more than being a woman.
Re: My by biola44: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
My Fiancee Is Engaged To Another Man: dat means she aint urs, i blame u 4 not suspecting anything 4 5 long yrs- ur bad!
Re: My by Kx: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2009
Pick up the pieces and move on.
But,whats ur valid phone number doing here?
Re: My by Youngpo413: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

She wants to get pregnant 4 me / Who Is A Runs Gurl? / What Is Your Worse Fear In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.