Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40660 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2016
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ibile1: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2016
My Brother-man..........Love not, what will kill/destroy you.

Its easier said than done.
You'll get it more hotter when you marry her.......don't forget to check your BP,

The choice is yours, DECIDE

Pray.....auto-Solutions will come.

277 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Strahovski1(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Before I read your story you registered Jan 23 and did not say anytin till March 8? U wanted to post it then? But waited to see if she will change but nw it's worse? Right?

I understand. Let me read your story.

Modified- I've read your story.

Now my comment:

All I can say is, she is dangerous and she needs psychological help. From your description, she loves you. If she doesn't she would say No to your proposal and even if she said yes due to the heat of the moment she will later tell you I'm not marrying you. You know why? You can't do sh!t about it. She loves you man.

Sit her down and talk to her. Don't try to play boss with her. She is violent and ready to kill and be killed. Like you said she is stronger than you. She works out. She needs a gentle counsel.

Play this game called trust fall. Tell her to stand behind you on cement floor or don't tell her so she doesn't think it's a game just ensure she is standing at your back. And just fall towards the ground at her direction and see if she catches you. If she doesn't, take her to a doctor, if she does, man she loves you she is only upset about something and you kinda remind her of it so let her tell you what it is and share it with any therapist.

Also stop spending money on her. She clearly doesn't need your money. Only give when she asks. Take her shopping once in a while. And give her space. Don't ask for sex. Let her tell you what she wants and ask her this question 'Why do you hate me?' It works alot. She will break and tell you why If she does hate you because the woman you describe got balls. She can say anything.

Bye.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2016
lolzzz....love is not enough sir.
d earlier u sit down and think the better for you..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by jmichlins(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2016
This is what happens if you refuse to date a woman and choose to date a child. Her parents still has lots of work to do but you choose to take it upon yourself to complete the task. Also you love her more than you love yourself that is why you take all those nonsense from her and believe me relationship needs to be defined for it to last the test of time so if you choose to bear the trouble because of love you will get tired some day to it is better you choose what you want from the onset

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ILOVEFOOD: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Mehnn d writing is on d wall n u still wnt 2 get on with it, all in d name of luv pls undecided, screw luv

4rm ur post is obvious dat wen u 2 get married she'll b d husband n u d wife by den it might b 2 late

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Maxity02(f): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2016
just thank God u are still alive tilll today...
those are signals u don't need to ignore
I pray u make a right decision cause marriage is not relationship

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Taiwo20(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Carry on and sign your death cert. I will gladly attend your potential ceremony. You know what to do....I won't advise u

35 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2016
I want my girls aggressive and tough. A well sculpted offshore and a firm, enticing onshore, will be the icing on the cake.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by seankay(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
My Brother My Brother,please don't die before your time because it seems you can't just please this troubled fiancee

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Thank you all.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nova15: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2016
My brother u want to marry a deranged lady?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Taiwo20:

Carry on and sign your death cert. I will gladly attend your potential ceremony. You know what to do....I won't advise u

If I knew what to do I would not have come here. And if you won't advise me why quote me? Why not just pass over the thread?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Greene66: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2016
This Is why I say we should love foreign girls.

Foreign girls are the best. All dis naija no be here

#TeamForeignGirls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Taiwo20(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

If I knew what to do I would not have come here. And if you won't advise me why quote me? Why not just pass over the thread?

Okies....I would never marry someone who is potentially violent....Life is meant to be enjoyed....

20 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Kondomatic(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
Find out when she's in a good mood then sit her down and ask her what her problem really is, if she tells you, good. But if she doesn't seem to know then it is obvious that she has a serious personality disorder and I will advice you to forget marriage until it is sorted out.

I personally cannot be in a relationship that I will always inconvenience myself to please her. I also cannot date a lady who needles me endlessly until she has her way because such relationship is doomed to fail.

So what Am I gonna do with the type of your lady?

Let her go.

If she eventually comes back later to apologise, it means nobody loved her like I do so I will let her go again.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2016
You still call her your fiancee

More grace to you

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by vani86: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2016
you are the definition of a fuuuck.boy,

excuse my french.

my reason for calling you one is cuz, you are the type that allow girls to ride you, you aint even married and she is this insulting and disrespectful, what happens when you get married,

secondly, you engaged her cuz of fear of someone doing it first even if you are not ready, that shows how desperate you are. sometimes dont let your Dick(you will call it love sha) to rule you, use your head and put her in her place.

44 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by oluwaseun8(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2016
bro, love is not enough for marriage, Is better you call off the wedding now than regretting later. An aggressive lady can kill.

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by JhimmySpark(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Marry her, and u will be the wife.

32 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by wilybebsy(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2016
Broz please i beg u in the name of God let her go, cuz if u should continue this relationship then i can't guarantee u of making it out alive, #TrustMe

Shez gonna kill u bro

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Leave fast o

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by MrCork: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

...is her name Kashybaby? angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Marry her, she may change later.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by bimpnbellmakeup: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Run for your life, so many decent ladies are out dere without a partner

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Find out when she's in a good mood.. Then be like..

O jeez am shy.. OK here I go

With the most romantic voice on earth wink
Call her whatever you call her and wait for her reply
Then.

Do you love me??
Could we live happily ever after? After marriage?
Is there anything I could do to make you happy forever?
Ever since I was young I always dreamt of setting a record for the sweetest marriage in the world and that there would be no disagreement between us.. Can I achieve that with you..

Etc bla bla bla
If it doesn't work Run run and run againagain grin

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
crutiza food don come
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by repogirl(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
OP, don't worry, there are many cases I can refer you to,

The most recent is that aggressive Lawyer woman that stabbed her husband in his sleep.

If you don't want to become part of the statistics, you better do the needful! angry

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
mumu, u neva marry am she don dey beat ur sis. wen u marry am na ur mama she go drill...beans man

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Sonnynebis(f): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
She needs to visit a psychotherapist

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrCork:

...is her name Kashybaby? angry

No sir
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Olami90: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op, it is so obvious that u are desperate and lack confidence.
D fact dat she was ur childhood crush doesn't mean she has wot it takes to make a home.

It is "very" wrong for u to take it as duty to always allow her av her way, even wen she is wrong so she can be happy. I am sorry to tell u truthfully that u lack self confidence.
No guy will ever present himself as a sissy and expect to be in charge of anyfin of home.
Would u like to exchange a crown for moronic love?
I knw d feeling of achieving ur aim/dreams(feeling lucky $ victorious) of having her frm childhood but marriage relationship is far frm dat
Bros, think nd act like a man, not like yori yori boys.

Wot is love in d first place?
Love isn't and can never be enough to sustain a relationship.

D signs are clearly staring at u in d face but u want to ignorantly shun it.

She has assaulted ur sis wit belt, get ready coz ur mum might be beaten(silly) soon.
Don't ever think of changing her because it will not be genuine. The attitude has been with her for years.

You ought to knw a woman dat is homely and wonderful if u actually know wot u want and those things that matters to u wen u meet one.
You ought to av set ur wants in a lady as it matter to u so u can excuse any lady dat doesn't fit into ur plan

If u aren't okay with all these, there is no reason for u to compromise.

I can bet dat u avn't seen anyfin, u will suffer for it if u remain hell-bent.

God bless you

47 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.