Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! (41321 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
If you like lick his feet and do 360 degrees in bed ,a man that lacks sense of responsibility will frustrate your effort and zap your marital happiness as quickly as it comes with his poor sense of judgement ,decision making and it will be worse if he wears pride as agbada and thinks the whole world sees him from the little stool he is sitting

4 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by ioreth69(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Akshow:
Replace the title with fifteen stupid things couples do that mess up their marriage. All of the above in reverse can apply to men

1. Threatening ur wife with beating.
2. don't dare your wife to sleep with another man
3. Growing pot belly and neglecting ur look as a man.
4. Not phucking ur wife as she deserves to be phucked.
5. Don't leave ur wife for a friend to take care of.
6. Don't leave ur wife or neglect ur wife for ur hot house boy, driver or gate man
7. Employing a full grown man as house boy or gate man.
8. Don't employ a domestic staff hitter than u.
9. Using 1960s mentality of a woman as ur slave in 2017
10. U are the head of the family. Invite God to ur family
11. Fighting ur mother in law unnecessarily.
12. Telling ur friends ur bedroom business.
13. Reporting ur wife to her mum
14. Letting children take over ur love for her.
15. Punishing ur wife with sex.. .. .. hmmmmmmm ur name na sorry.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by manikspears: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

What the hell do you mean by who will lose? You think we are still in 1745 abi? Better wake up and clear your eyes.
i pity you,a man will always be a man anyday anytime.men no dey expire o cheesy .

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
silkytouch:

Really funny shii
Crazy pranks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by ioreth69(f): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
jazinogold:
This is serious..... but if she no sabi cook n do, forget it!
do wetin?

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by OrireSA(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
I only have a single comment to add, and I think I speck for all men when I say DENYING HER HUSBAND SEX should be at number one.

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by OVA200(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
government77:
abi jare
Leave them we don't even know maybe their paying them.

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by ableguy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Seriously 4&15 has wrecked many homes

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by delors(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol...i swear number 9 is a killer...analog versus digital

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
bezimo:

Tomatoes market Vs Stock market. Some girls local die. Lol!! That's why I believe mental compatibility is important. Iron sharpeneth Iron. Marry a dunce girl, get ready for mumu kids but marry a smart sensible girl and the kids follow after her. The husband is able to get sound ideas and counsel from her when at a crossroad.

As in enh, mental compatibility is life wire of any successful home.

3 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by diegwu01: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
superior494:
STUPID THINGS A WIFE CAN DO TO MESS UP HER
MARRIAGE

9) USING ANALOG BRAIN TO LIVE WITH A DIGITAL
HUSBAND: Your husband is growing; you are sitting
down at home eating. He is dressing like a guy with
jeans and face cap; you are celebrating the fact that
you are a married woman. Your husband is on
twitter, facebook, whatshap, skype etc; the only
thing you know about phone is to receive and make
call. Your husband is talking about stock market;
you only talk about tomato market. He is talking
about Forex; you are talking about fruit and
vegetables.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by ofonkind: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
ioreth69:
do wetin?
PaperLace:

Yes, in Nigeria (especially).
that shows how most Nigerians are so drained in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by ofonkind: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
diegwu01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is the 'husband a baby!. cos somethings looks like it's referred to a baby. like, " keep him in the hands of maid" shu. the man should not live the woman in the hand of maid too. mtcheew. she needs to eat good food as well cooked by the husband.

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Akshow: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
nonut:

Most of the things on your list don't apply to men.
For example, if my future wife leaves me because I quarrel with her mother, then she never wanted to stay with me in the first place.
read what you wrote again. This time slowly

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by nonut: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Akshow:
read what you wrote again. This time slowly
No, read it again yourself, fast or slow... Anything that works.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Nofuckgiven: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
manikspears:

i pity you,a man will always be a man anyday anytime.men no dey expire o cheesy .
The same way your mother expired abi? Continue na yourself you dey do sha. Even your sisters and daughters are already expired products. My female relatives are not products sorry! At least we understand you have them in your family. You are an educated illiterate. Your school fees was a waste! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by adanny01(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Checking her husbands phone. She will see something that she may not understand the context and will lead to more mistrust.

Before i got married i had a girl friend who is a nonidentical same sex twin but we were not dating. Fast forward 6yrs, my friend too is married. Me and her twin were only on hi/hello level but were facebook friends liking each others post.

One day out of the blue, the twin initiated a chat, after the pleasantries, she asked that she needs assistance from me. My mind went on red alert, what does she want when me and her had never had any kind of relationship or have never spoken to each other. She wanted me to assist her with 15k but i was broke at that time and couldnt help. I thought to myself someone could have hacked her FB account? I said to her, send ur acc no let me see what i can get. She did send and shockingly it was her account name. The chat ended while she was waiting for me to send something.

Later that day, i was sleeping, my wife took my phone and went through my SMS, Whatsapp, Fb messanger, in fact everything. She found the conversation and it was bye bye to my beautiful sleep.

There is no xplanation for giving a random girl 15k just like that. She still habours that day in her mind but she is very wrong and cannot be told the truth till today.

2 days ago she did same thing, she found a chat between me and a friend who was joking to have a sweet side chick for me. He even sent me a random pix, i called him a love-vendor and we laughed it off.

She saw that chat. What can i tell her? Maybe she should stop checking my phone.
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Amakxy: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Akshow:
Replace the title with fifteen stupid things couples do that mess up their marriage. All of the above in reverse can apply to men

6. Don't leave ur wife or neglect ur wife for ur hot house boy, driver or gate man
Am so loving NO 9. All these men that marru wives as slaves for their mothers
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Rozaytee: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
15 is too much. I don't have time for all that.

One thing you will do to mess up our marriage. Cheat on me....Bìtch I will never come back to you even if Jesus asked. undecided
but if u cheat u go beg and she forgives abi
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Rozaytee: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
15 is too much. I don't have time for all that.

One thing you will do to mess up our marriage. Cheat on me....Bìtch I will never come back to you even if Jesus asked. undecided
but if u cheat u beg..and she forgives abi?
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Akshow: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Amakxy:
Am so loving NO 9. All these men that marru wives as slaves for their mothers
So she cannot quarrel with ur own mum, but you have the license to quarrel with hers? Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by manikspears: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

The same way your mother expired abi? Continue na yourself you dey do sha. Even your sisters and daughters are already expired products. My female relatives are not products sorry! At least we understand you have them in your family. You are an educated illiterate. Your school fees was a waste! undecided

Actually it's now very obvious that it is home training you lack.you responded like someone whose brain refuse to grow,even if you have non try to pretend and show some level of intelligence.I won't abuse you or your family like you expect me to but you've just displayed to the world the level of your ...........I'm not abusing you o,because i understand you dont mean to be rude,your level of intelligence cant just cope with being polite,just stating your facts.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Tenny05(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Segadem:
hmmmm, the topics that make front page these days about family, gives no options for women.
Is it only women that can mess up their marriages?
yes,Foolish women destroys their homes.
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Aslawish(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Akshow:

I don't agree with no 13. Don't report your wise to your mother but to her mother.
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Nofuckgiven: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
manikspears:

Actually it's now very obvious that it is home training you lack.you responded like someone whose brain refuse to grow,even if you have non try to pretend and show some level of intelligence.I won't abuse you or your family like you expect me to but you've just displayed to the world the level of your ...........I'm not abusing you o,because i understand you dont mean to be rude,your level of intelligence cant just cope with being polite,just stating your facts.
Don't rant because you shot yourself in the foot first. You only described what you are not me. I just helped point it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Daniyemi post=57989033] Why would a sane husband put his wife in a position that she has to dare him to beat her? It is just plain wrong.

A decent man won't be moved whether the maid he is left with is miss world.

A wife shld know sex is an important tool in a marriage. You can't deprive him of that. It is not just a tool to recreate, it is also a tool to bond.

A woman who doesn't care about her looks obviously is creating a room for the husband to cheat. The husband as well as a role to play. He should ensure to correct her, buy her clothes, encourage her. This is a team work.

Can't wait to be a family man.[/quote either your sense is not working or you're doing eye service..I hope its the latter
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by manikspears: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Don't rant because you shot yourself in the foot first. You only described what you are not me. I just helped point it out.

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by limamintruth: 2:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Kindly ignore the kiddults quoting you up & down to yarn trash.
All forming macho online, but in reality, na dem be worse asswipes to the female folk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by legendsilver(m): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Akshow:

You can't bring all these to my house when no be you pay bride price
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by Papiikush: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Rozaytee:
but if u cheat u go beg and she forgives abi
I can't cheat on my woman
Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by rainylad(f): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

..No mind the mumus...They will insult women but if you include their mother and sisters they will start crying like chickens...as if the women their mothers and female family members are is more important and sacred than other women they abuse and insult.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! by rainylad(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2017
manikspears:

..You should look in the mirror if you are looking for who is rude and has no home training.You had the guts to yarn 'men no dey expire' to a women,when your insensitive statement was thrown back at your mum and female family members,you are complaining..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives / My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.