Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] (12220 Views)

Poll: Who will Come out as Third Place Winners?

Nigeria: 27% (39 votes)
Algeria: 18% (26 votes)
Wetin Concern Me?: 53% (75 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) ON 1st February 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by duality(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
we will still win this nations cup watch and see.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by victorazy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2010
dey go finish us
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by Pimples(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
Standard team: once bitten twice shy

Super eagles: always beaten, never shy
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by manmustwac(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2010
algeria go whip nija's arse and take 3rd while nigeria will finish 5th
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by honeric01(m): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2010
Sine this might be the last match for most of the current players, i wish them luck and i wish the coaching crew a better future, a quiet life.

the coaching crew suffer pass Niger delta within 2  years, amodu fat, slim, him head big, small again, he chewed kolanut, nylon bag, gum, paper, he even turned to a prayer warrior just because of all the stress Nigerians gave him. that man strong self, if na Yaradua Nigerians frustrate like this, the man for don die since 2008.

That man (Amodu) should not go to hell if he dies because he has already served his sentence on earth in Nigeria by Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by rasputinn(m): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2010
Sorry I wont watch the game as I have a more important game to watch at the same time,i.e my son's montessori school football rehearsal
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by keeptalkin(m): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2010
rasputinn:

Sorry I wont watch the game as I have a more important game to watch at the same time,i.e my son's montessori school football rehearsal
football rehearsal? so he rehearse football on stage like actors?
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by 9jafreak: 3:46am On Jan 30, 2010
Like many of you 'justified hypocrites' lol, I will watch the game ---

common guys, nobody expected us to even reach the Semis with our shambolic run-off to the Finals,

in Algeria, we have a team badly demoralised having been put to an open shame by their fiercest rival

Nigerian players are psychologically down too, and in the words of Osaze, too tired  to play the 3rd-placed match(actually they've been unfit all through the tourney)

Amodu needs to be bold and do the right thing: so-called fresh legs::

Ejide

Odiah Apam Shittu Taiwo

Kaita Mikel Uche Kanu

Nsofor Martins
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by cosbiato: 5:15am On Jan 30, 2010
honeric01:

Sine this might be the last match for most of the current players, i wish them luck and i wish the coaching crew a better future, a quiet life.

the coaching crew suffer pass Niger delta within 2 years, amodu fat, slim, him head big, small again, he chewed kolanut, nylon bag, gum, paper, he ever turned to a prayer warrior just because of all the stress Nigerians gave him. that man strong self, if na Yaradua Nigerians frustrate like this, the man for don die since 2008.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by princekevo(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2010
Waitin concern me? They win or lose that is their own cup of garri. Though i will watch the match jst for watching sake. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by TexasR: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2010
Hmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by Rmc1(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2010
E no kwansain me
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by rasputinn(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2010
keeptalkin:

football rehearsal? so he rehearse football on stage like actors?

YES O,they're gonna dramatise football;and it's more important than your eagles game tongue tongue,it's meant to be fun,surely you didn't expect montessori kids to be subjected to run around full sized football pitches just so you can say they're having a fooftball practice

By the way,let me know when the Algerians are done whooping your assss so I can come have a good laugh on you  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by mreds: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2010
duality:

we will still win this nations cup watch and see.
make e dey ur mind.

Naija gunning for anoda "GOLDEN BRONZE"? O ma se o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by princeokek: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2010
Nnna,i dont want to die of heart attack because of a bunch of Boncoms,make them go back to their clubs,whether they win or not,its the same old tactics they will employ-nothing new
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by Remii(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2010
mreds:

make e dey your mind.

Naija gunning for anoda "GOLDEN BRONZE"? O ma se o.

this time the bronze not so golden, lol, because we grossly underperformed to even be at this stage, unlike that last time that we could say it was due to bad luck or poor officiating.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by Emmyk(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2010
I dont see what poll casting will change in tomorrow's game. It does'nt matter who has the most plenty polls in gonna win. Either Nigeria or Algeria is goin 2 win! Whose polls was higher in Nigeria's Last match? Let watch wat d game is goin 2say 2moro and PRAY! I believe in Nigeria though. I was told Nigeria was far better than Algeria Back in The Day.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by igeluma: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2010
Their performance was average,we may come back with bronze.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by iebanehita(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2010
Left 4 me i don't envisage Nig. beatin Algeria in d third place. dey r nt prepard 4 dis natn cup. dey only got 2 dis positn by God's grace n dat grace is runin out.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by Mannylex(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
No matter, wat happens, i'll watch the match, i.e is if there's light, but if there's no light, I ain't burning fuel.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by Mannylex(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
Likely scores;
Nigeria 2- Algeria 0
Nigeria 1- Algeria 3
Nigeria 0- Algeria 0
(penalties) Nigeria 3- Algeria4
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by chelseabmw(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
Nigeria to grab this one
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by jorj93: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
My fellow Ghanaians called me unpatriotic during the game because I thought we did not deserve to win against Nigeria. But now,
Hey, do you have people like Mumudu and FATia Yakubu? Why are you saying your coach chews cola nut? I think he was chewing a gum, except that he was chewing it like a bone. I think that annoys his players. Stop him from doing that against Algeria.
If Egypt scores Ghana by 5-0, Nigeria would feel more bitter, I am certain.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by mikkyrazzy: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
sharonhope:

the supper eagles needs our support nw more than evr b4,lets nt deny them the right,no matter hw worst they play,we cant deny the fact that they are our's,we just hv to give them the support we can.

When u give them support thats when they dash u to pieces. I bera watch a movie in place of Naija super chikens.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by toosoon(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
Do we have any Team list? I will like to see Kalu Uche and Taiwo in attack. Yakubu and Martin drop to bench.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by Mannylex(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
When we lose hope in d super lizards (chickens fly), they tend to impress, as usual, we're getting anoda bronze 2day.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by kufreabasi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
I dey reserve bench
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by gidson12(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2010
3rd place is as worthless as not making 2nd round
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by samsoft00: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2010
what is happening,
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by toosoon(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
i will like to see this line up.

, V. Enyeama,

J. Yobo, O. Apam, D. Shittu, U. Echiejile

, S. Kaita, J. Mikel , T. Taiwo,

, P. Odemwingie, C. Obasi, K. Uche,
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] by ochukoccna: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2010
Super this , Super that!
Una no dey tire?
Even the Nairaland poll below shows people's lukewarm attitude to the SE.
Una no get better thing to do?
Shio!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Olayinka Banned In Albania For Signing For Two Clubs / Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / London 2012: 7 Cameroonian Athletes Abscond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.