Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) (54491 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by xtremeTall(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
undecidedmay he heal me from high blood pressure...#OLOWOGBOGBORO
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by davies123: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
NOC1:
we thank God for your life. but let it not be that you bashed your car so as to record testimony because anything is possible.

THIS HAS TO GO DOWN AS THE MOST SENSELESS COMMENT IN NAIRALAND HISTORY

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by rhektor(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freezer will soon come and give his frozen head opinion
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by farem: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
ebosie11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9huQ0Ffr3/

Nathaniel Bassey took to his IG page to thank God after surviving an accident.According to him,he was on his home back with friends when a car ran into them from behind.He wrote....

'Thank You Jesus!
We cancel that appointment with death.
Good morning,I just want to use this opportunity to thank God and share my testimony with you.On the 28th of June I was on my way home from the last halleluyah praise challenge night which took place at the glitz event centre,I was inside a car and another car ran into us just at the lekki 3rd round about (ikate) and my car somersaulted inside the roundabout. People were scared that we were dead.The only thing I remembered saying last was the Blood of Jesus.I and the driver came out alive without a single scratch.The most amazing thing is that this happened two days to my birthday. I just want to bless God because the devil failed.He is the olowogbogboro indeed and I bless his name. OlowogbogboroolowogbogboroNathaniel Bassey ,Nathaniel Bassey -Official I am a living testimony'.

Thank God!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nathaniel-bassey-survives-accidentphotos.html

Satan failed to spoil the testimonies of this hallelujah challenge

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by whizzyleejr(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Many bad things do happen at the start and end of things like that. Thank God for his protection
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by larrypourl(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Happy for you. I just hope it's not another stunts sha.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by africandollar: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Keep going Bro! You are causing serious commotion in the kingdom of darkness hence such was bound to happen at one point but you can be sure that God has got your back. The devil is a liar and you shall not die prematurely brother. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
the work of d devil shall never prevail

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OliviaYolanda: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God but but why the accident happen? reckless driving or??

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by seunakin231(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yahweh!!!!!!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by lepasharon(f): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
What does olowogbogboro mean? undecided (couldn't say that without stammering)
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by oneGodonevoice: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
ALL GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY......
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by aisosa101(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
NOC1:
we thank God for your life. but let it not be that you bashed your car so as to record testimony because anything is possible.
by their comment we knw their age
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by oneGodonevoice: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lepasharon:
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by buffalowings: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Another drama and super story
To sell an album

Wehdonsah
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
For those nights of Halleluya Festival, the camps of the devil were rattled seriously as a result of the high Praise and Worship
going to God via his saints. Principalities and powers were not happy but at all by this singular act.
Good to know that Olowogbogboro fell on you and delivered you Pastor Nathaniel. smiley
God is never late cos He is a very present help at time of trouble. No weapon fashioned against his people shall prosper.

Thanking Him for his great deliverance.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by joladoyin(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
After the olowogbogboro hallelluyah challenge, many people go don dey pay heavy tithe give this man...

The auto don old sef...man wan change ride
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Smiles ...

Sadly no real investigation goes on in naija so let's all shout hallelujah
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Charly68: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
The Marabou that wants to kill you has ended his game .. He missed it forever and he will die for you in Jesus name. Just keep thanking your God for his mercy..congrats

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by 1miccza: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God for saving his life.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
lepasharon:

It means the One with an outstretched hand
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by sirjomore(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
NOC1:
May God forgive you
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by 1miccza: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
rhektor:
Freezer will soon come and give his frozen head opinion

An ancient freezer for that matter
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by celebgistsng: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by 1miccza: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
xtremeTall:
undecidedmay he heal me from high blood pressure...#OLOWOGBOGBORO

You are healed already in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by lepasharon(f): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
1miccza:

It means the One with an outstretched hand

Oh thanks.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Ruggedpen: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
NOC1:
May you smash your car to prove God wrong Amen
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by placeofallure(f): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolcatty:
It's a Benz....chances of mortality is very low as long as it's a German machine.

Thank God for your life

I see, so it's your phone alarm that woke you up this morning not God ehn?

German Machine indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Banter1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'm so excited right now, yet to stop shinning my teeth sef. grin

It ended today already but I missed today's challenge, slept off. cry
Didn't miss it. it ended today.

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by claka: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
It wasnt Pastor Nahaniel who was involved in the accident.. It was a Testimony sent in..He just shared it as usual. All this bloggers sef sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. Have told him, God wants to use him. cheesy grin

Cc: Papiikush tongue

We give all praises to our God, sister Tahrah. kiss

Have you downloaded the song? You should. kiss

Are you for real shocked shocked shocked? So Tahrah is now a christian cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
curiositymaster:

Are you for real shocked shocked shocked? So Tahrah is now a christian cheesy cheesy cheesy
I be christian na tongue cheesy grin Aderola I neva download am,will try to today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.