Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) (54473 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tank u Jesus
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by bangsterics(f): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fake News

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/30/nathaniel-bassey-denies-being-involved-in-car-crash/

Singer and song writer Nathaniel Bassey has Denied being involved in an auto crash.

Bassey who is behind the viral ‘Halleluyah challenge’ said this in reaction to a claim that he was involved in an auto crash.

The reports were accompanied with what appeared to be a screenshot of his verified Instagram page, showing images of the crash scene and a badly damaged car.

But the gospel artist said it was a fraudulent attempt by bloggers to attract traffic.

“Please ignore any fake news about an accident. Bloggers have twisted someone’s testimony just to gain traffic,” he said.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow... It seems the Benz is a W166 ML63 AMG cry cry cry cry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by swegiedon(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
Na so
I still dey wait your reply oooo
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Duru009(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank you holy ghost !!!

God will never fail his own ......
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na wa o That testimony isn't Nathaniel Bassey's. People send him testimonies and he posts them on his IG page.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by gidjah(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmm, hmmm Olowo gbogboro saved you indeed, you dealt Satan a serious blow dear, congratulations because Your Case is ever Different
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

My mummy biti bòó? Not a mum's pet Na. grin

Yeah, wee you marry me? embarassed

Lol. Shaky shaky bobo, you scared of mummy's pankere abi? Don't worry, I won't let her flog you. cheesy grin tongue

Wait wait wait, lemme read again... OMG! You proposing for real, my goodness! shocked shocked

Tahrah and Makydebbie, please come oooo, I want to faint. cheesy grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Banter1:
Didn't miss it. it ended today.

Awwwwnnnn, I'm jealous right now. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
dumo1:

E get song again too? Abeg pls give me the title of the song. Oshe.

Yeah, there is. Olowogbogboro cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Deceivery:
I am enjoying the sweet conversation between aderola15 nd papiikush dey should come and finish it wnt to see the end grin

Na season film, you cannor finish it tongue tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeah, there is. Olowogbogboro cool
Thanks dear.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OtemAtum: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
swegiedon:

I still dey wait your reply oooo
I have just replied you. Pls check. Thanks.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. Shaky shaky bobo, you scared of mummy's pankere abi? Don't worry, I won't let her flog you. cheesy grin tongue

Wait wait wait, lemme read again... OMG! You proposing for real, my goodness! shocked shocked

Tahra.h and Makydebbi.e, please come oooo, I want to faint. cheesy grin
Don't faint o,it's long overdue.Oya say yes kia kia.cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by ruggedlaw(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
He has since debunked this rumour. Will post the link from channel tv Twitter handle shortly
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Don't faint o,it's long overdue.Oya say yes kia kia.cheesy cheesy grin

Long overdue bawo? Which kain best lady be this one sef? angry tongue

Awwwwwwwnnnn... I'm so shy right now embarassed embarassed

Yes! Baeby, yes. kiss kiss

Cc: Papiikush
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by olu101017: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by olushevy05: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
ebosie11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9huQ0Ffr3/

Nathaniel Bassey took to his IG page to thank God after surviving an accident.According to him,he was on his home back with friends when a car ran into them from behind.He wrote....

'Thank You Jesus!
We cancel that appointment with death.
Good morning,I just want to use this opportunity to thank God and share my testimony with you.On the 28th of June I was on my way home from the last halleluyah praise challenge night which took place at the glitz event centre,I was inside a car and another car ran into us just at the lekki 3rd round about (ikate) and my car somersaulted inside the roundabout. People were scared that we were dead.The only thing I remembered saying last was the Blood of Jesus.I and the driver came out alive without a single scratch.The most amazing thing is that this happened two days to my birthday. I just want to bless God because the devil failed.He is the olowogbogboro indeed and I bless his name. OlowogbogboroolowogbogboroNathaniel Bassey ,Nathaniel Bassey -Official I am a living testimony'.

Thank God!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nathaniel-bassey-survives-accidentphotos.html

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Long overdue bawo? Which kain best lady be this one sef? angry tongue

Awwwwwwwnnnn... I'm so shy right now embarassed embarassed

Yes! Baeby, yes. kiss kiss

Cc: Papiikush
No be dat overdue wey u dey think,na d romance for NL me tlking abou.Dnt misunderstand me ooo.Best best lady smiley
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by fpeter(f): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!! GO ON HIS PAGE FOR CLARIFICATION.

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by switkc(f): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God for His covering over His children.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by swegiedon(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
I have just replied you. Pls check. Thanks.
replied
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Tahrah and Makydebbie, please come oooo, I want to faint. cheesy grin
Make I run get bed wey you go use. grin

Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by engrhorla(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
ebosie11:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9huQ0Ffr3/

Nathaniel Bassey took to his IG page to thank God after surviving an accident.According to him,he was on his home back with friends when a car ran into them from behind.He wrote....

'Thank You Jesus!
We cancel that appointment with death.
Good morning,I just want to use this opportunity to thank God and share my testimony with you.On the 28th of June I was on my way home from the last halleluyah praise challenge night which took place at the glitz event centre,I was inside a car and another car ran into us just at the lekki 3rd round about (ikate) and my car somersaulted inside the roundabout. People were scared that we were dead.The only thing I remembered saying last was the Blood of Jesus.I and the driver came out alive without a single scratch.The most amazing thing is that this happened two days to my birthday. I just want to bless God because the devil failed.He is the olowogbogboro indeed and I bless his name. OlowogbogboroolowogbogboroNathaniel Bassey ,Nathaniel Bassey -Official I am a living testimony'.

Thank God!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nathaniel-bassey-survives-accidentphotos.html

This is so fake.

Bloggers well done!

Nathaniel Bassey has denied being involved in an accident.

https://twitter.com/nathanielblow/status/880842226821148674

God bless
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by OliveCynosure(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolcatty:
It's a Benz....chances of mortality is very low as long as it's a German machine.

Thank God for your life

wee you keep kwayet
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by friyina1(f): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
This accident thing is all lies. Stop looking for cheap popularity abeg.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by lekbel09(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
the atheist boys and their master Satan won't like this. the only true God Jehovah hath done this. Praise God for saving your life hallelujah
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by lekbel09(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
The atheist boys and their master Satan won't like this. the only true God Jehovah hath done this. Praise God for saving your life hallelujah
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by uju22(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
May his name be praise
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Make I run get bed wey you go use. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See as you display that pikin's kinni shocked angry

You cannor beg me not to faint like Tara did abi angry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God you were driving a Mercedes, the chasis alloy is seasoned under controlled temperature and pressure to ensure you do not die when the car summersaults.

Saved by the alloy.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) by makydebbie(f): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See as you display that pikin's kinni shocked angry

You cannor beg me not to faint like Tara did abi angry
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
The boy displayed his kinni na shocked
In your village when a man propose, do you faint as a "yes"? shocked tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop / Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.