Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry (602 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Before You Marry As A Man / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry by obikiel(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
i have noticed not once but more than twice how women insult,ride and belittle men with low income especially between married couple, this calls for all men to double their hustle to avoid them losing their home because it seems the women of nowadays are only interested in the money. well i stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry by seunlayi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
you are very correct

2 Likes

Re: Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry by Papiikush: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
A broke man shouldn't have an erection - NL ladies 2017

3 Likes

Re: Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry by pabostt: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Please Men Make The Money Before You Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
obikiel:
i have noticed not once but more than twice how women insult,ride and belittle men with low income especially between married couple, this calls for all men to double their hustle to avoid them losing their home because it seems the women of nowadays are only interested in the money. well i stand to be corrected

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
If these women insult poor men then it's because they are disrespectful women, and this has nothing to do with money. They will disrespect their maid, driver, gateman etc because they have a bloated sense of themselves.
SOLUTION drop that biatch!

Let a man hustle and strive to better his LIFE, not for bloody goldigging broke aaas deluded women who ain't got a dime to their name, but for his own wishes to be a better person.

Any man who hustle to get money, in order to attract deluded ungrateful women, is the biggest FOOL, and will rightfully end up with goldigging wh0res who will be attracted to his MONEY (not him), and they will leave his sorry aasss when/if he ever has money problem (ithats if that biatch hasn't left him for a richer man already)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2 Years After His Death / Immunization Saga: This Time Benin City? / What Is Your Biggest Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.