Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] (62689 Views)

Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by buchilino(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
nonut:
The bucket of paint she used on her face is enough to paint a bungalow.

UR A WICKED SOUL OOO. SHAI NA PERSON WIFE U DEY YAB LIKE DIS
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by wildwest22: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
With this load of cement on her face, I won't even know her, if I happen to meet her tomorrow
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by lonelydora: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hushpuppi please come and check this kcee's outfit for us. Thank God you are here on Nairaland
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by FirstCounsel(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
nonut:
The bucket of paint she used on her face is enough to paint a bungalow.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by chukzyfcbb: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
this js a very disgusting way to be married.

If you are not proud of your wife say it, Yes avoid social media drama but not to been seen or even talk about your spouse is a very disgusting way to be married.

No marriage counsellor will advice that

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by solpat(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
She has the looks of a wahala somebody lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by elmarshall1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
More...

I swear dis guy resemble Nnamdi Cownu
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
it is better this way.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
D nose is sharp enough to cut NwaAmaikpe some SENSE!!!
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by ExInferis(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lmao this asshole's staged photos are always ridiculous.

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by diva90: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Are they still married? Kcee never portrays himself as a married man

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by kenoz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Not bad
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Soso990240(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Back then around 2013, I use to see Kcee drive her around Apapa in that his noisy Hummer 2. I use to admire her then,though she was pregnant.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by eyinjuege: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmm, there's something confusing me about this Kcee guy and his family o.

His wife that has 3 children for him that I know, is not this woman in question.

Is he a bigamist or a polygamist?

She even drives a range with Limpopo plates, and a latest Camry.
chukzyfcbb:
this js a very disgusting way to be married.

If you are not proud of your wife say it, Yes avoid social media drama but not to been seen or even talk about your spouse is a very disgusting way to be married.

No marriage counsellor will advice that

This guy has another wife, maybe he deceived this woman here. I'm sure that's why there is so much secrecy, and this new one is just looking by the side.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by uju22(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is good jawe, keep your home private Ijay
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by Wizywiz(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Pls do they live in the same house ad couples? I want to know. because all this celebrity stunt I don't understand
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by chukzyfcbb: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
eyinjuege:
Hmmm, there's something confusing me about this Kcee guy and his family o.

His wife that has 3 children for him that I know, is not this woman in question.

Is he a bigamist or a polygamist?

She even drives a range with Limpopo plates, and a latest Camry.

This guy has another wife, maybe he deceived this woman here. I'm sure that's why there is so much secrecy, and this new one is just looking by the side.
maybe you are mistaking the woman for e moneys wife. E money has three sons and its natural if his wife drives any of his cars
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] by eyinjuege: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

maybe you are mistaking the woman for e moneys wife. E money has three sons and its natural if his wife drives any of his cars

No, they're different.

Limpopo is different from e-money na. In looks and everything. And his plates are Limpopo.

We dey see emoney and his wife together with their boys. He posts pics of his wife on social media.

Kcee also likes flaunting things. If his marital life no get K-leg, you can be sure he would have been posting pics about. ( my thoughts though).

The first child of this particularly woman I'm talking of is female.

Anyway, na them sabi.

Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS)