Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Unboxing Of A Slaymama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unboxing Of A Slaymama (6120 Views)

Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Nigerian Lady Angered By A Slaymama's Outfit To A Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by daewoorazer(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
We are about to unbox a typical slaymama/pepperdemgang, so sit and grab a coin while we together do this.

Qudos to our natural beauty queens out there and the moderately gingered queens.

1.The Foundation: trust me; this powerful tool can hide 15 strokes of stribal marks beneath it. How about spots like diamonds in the sky, it can hide them too. This worst part is when its overdone such that the skin color below the jaw line is different from the foundation’s. Before you wife her, make sure you have seen her without this.

2.Powder: some guys who aint actually conversant with ladies usually confuse powder to be the same as foundation. The thickness of some red powder can be measured with the help of a venier caliper.

3.Eye brow: wash this away and some Nigerian girls will look scary, why? The answer aint far-fetched, some have actually shaven off their eye brows. Imagine a girl with a shaven eyebrow, well, I leave the rest to your imagination.

4.Eye lashes: I was sitting beside a lady in a car some years back and you won’t imagine the length of her eye lashes span the entire length of her nose. I was like, wow, is this an eye lash umbrella?

5.Pupil: don’t gush over her pupil colour yet, not until you have learnt about worn pupils. Yes!

6.Wig: oh she has long hairs, my friend, pull that hair off and see for yourself if she is as bald as Papa Ajasco. While this is even better, underneath you might find a tattered looking hair with dandruff underneath….Am I exaggerating?

7.Nails: Oh she has a fine pair of fingernails, my friend, those are most times fake. The worst part is that the eagle is a learner where some slaymamas dem dey. I was at the bus-stop sometimes ago and a slaymama wanted to climb a bike, she swung her toes around not minding I was standing close, na small e remain make she dissect my hand with her eagle claws. I wan tear her slap but the way she take beg me, I weak.

8.Cameltoe/Butt: this is very rampant. Those massive meaty cameltoes in yoga pants, taaaaah! Those butts wey full everywhere? Na wash. Ask yourself, why do most of them use the bathroom to UnCloth before match? coz they know yawa go dey!

Before you can score your dream girl based on aesthetics to avoid stories that touch in the near future, Please rid her of these things then score her.

I drop my pen, add yours

lalasticlala
Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by BlackDBagba: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Your head will roll!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by daewoorazer(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Your head will roll!!! grin

Unto wetin... Not all ladies are like this... Respect to them once more
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
I repeat, Mary Kay should be celebrated.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by SirMichael1: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Guy you wicked oo... cheesy
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by AndriaRich(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
I just don't get it y some gals can't use make up moderately ... It turns me off.. They end up. Lookng lyk a painting...
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rodo dem gangs Wii not be happy wit dis.

2 Likes

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by NairalandCS(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Confam.

2 Likes

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
luminouz
dacovajnr
Lordcrimson
kennyID17
pussyhunter
Deadshot
Martin0
Victornezzar
CR7jnr
ur attention is needed here grin
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by dmgr(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
To all the slay mama's,both home and abroad I hail thee

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by LordCrimson(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
luminouz
dacovajnr
Lordcrimson
kennyID17
pussyhunter
Deadshot
Martin0
Victornezzar
CR7jnr
Watch as NL ladies will shy away from the tread grin grin grin So this is what most of our slay queens are up to

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Victornezzar: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin luminouz dacovajnr Lordcrimson kennyID17 pussyhunter Deadshot Martin0 Victornezzar CR7jnr ur attention is needed here grin
Iyaaaf land boss

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Iyaaaf land boss
take cheesy

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
LordCrimson:
Watch as NL ladies will shy away from the tread grin grin grin So this is what most of our slay queens are up to
this is why i no dey follow slayqueens grin
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Victornezzar: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

take cheesy
Thanks boss
As per today be my gf bday
Give it 2 everyone freely grin
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fake gals or doctored photos.
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Thanks boss
As per today be my gf bday
Give it 2 everyone freely grin
haha grin

happy birthday to her cheesy

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Victornezzar: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

haha grin

happy birthday to her cheesy
Tanx boss
grin

1 Like

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by daewoorazer(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:

How mush is ur self-contained ma'am
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by LordCrimson(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

this is why i no dey follow slayqueens grin
No mind me,Na my curiosity dey cause grin I dey like see wetin dey beneath all the pomp and shakara grin
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Slay queens will avoid this thread angry
Instead you will see a lady with a picture of her yansh on her dp looking for God fearing men grin
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
daewoorazer:

How mush is ur self-contained ma'am
Mtchewwwww
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
lumino.uz
dacov.ajnr
Lordc.rimson
kenn.yID17
puss.yhunter
Dea.dshot
Ma.rtin0
Vi.ctornezzar
C.R7jnr

jesuuuu!!! So na so dem slaymamas be ehnn shocked shocked

see as the other one just use pancake (or whatever the fvck she used) take fill that cut abi na tribal mark for her face like say na hole dem use cement fill / plaster shocked shocked

issoraite.........
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
Slay queens will avoid this thread angry
Instead you will see a lady with a picture of her yansh on her dp looking for God fearing men grin
there some ladies here wey luk great without makeup sha.refiner did a thread on dat wey dem come dey upload their no makeup pix wink
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by daewoorazer(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Mtchewwwww

haaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
Iyaaaf land boss
hmmmm na wa ooo,wariz diz eh?
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Martin0(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
LordCrimson:
yes ooo,you won't see them on issue like this,419 slaymama's
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

there some ladies here wey luk great without makeup sha.refiner did a thread on dat wey dem come dey upload their no makeup pix wink
yeah the refiner chick is beautiful
I saw a thread on her the other day wink
Bro can you give me link to this thread you talking about wink
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by daewoorazer(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

one bottle of orijin for u man.... I was on dat thread

1 Like

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by makydebbie(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's not a problem to visit my man without makeup. I'm already beautiful na. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by Victornezzar: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
It's not a problem to visit my man without makeup. I'm already beautiful na. kiss
free makeup pic or adonbillivit
Re: The Unboxing Of A Slaymama by makydebbie(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

free makeup pic or adonbillivit
I should upload it on this thread? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. / I Caught My Fiancee Masturbating Should I Forgive Or Let Her Go? / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.