Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! (1646 Views)

New Taxes, Charges Buhari Govt Has Imposed On Nigerians Since 2015 / BUHARI Should List Projects He Started, Completed And Commisioned / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by raker300: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
The federal govt has succeeded in distracting the populace with the arewa threat debacle.

A docile young population on the tips of a corrupt govt is what any crook would pray for.

I implore nairalanders to list @least 5 projects completed in their community this year.

3 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Agbaletu: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
OP, i hope you are not dreaming? The question should be "list projects the Federal Government has completed in your State since 29th of May, 2015"

I don't think I can point at anything in Ekiti State.

2 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Federal Government, who are they?

7 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by ITbomb(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sarrki
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by ojobek: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
WHO IS GOVERNMENT(NOT EVEN ON GROUND IN OSUN,ASK OGBENI IF I LIAD
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by raker300: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mods should move this question to the front page so we can reach a wider audience.

Our mumu don do abeg!!

5 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
NPOWER I.

That's the first Npower. Apart from that I'm ignorant of any project at all. If there really was one.
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by obamabinladen(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
They have completed so many projects not only in my state but the whole Nigeria and UK.

1. They have forced so many companies to fold up

2. They have created over 3 million job Loss.

3. They have created job for unemployed youths through kidnapping, gambling, armed robbery, prostitution etc.

4. They have made mosquitoes to look untouchable by encouraging fake mosquito nets and insecticides.

5. I don't want to talk about how much they are paying UK govnt per day for parking lot of awa president's air craft.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by CoolFreeday(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
1. better security.
2. Reduced wastages and impunity
3. About to complete some major highways, abandoned by the past administration because of lack of fund.
etc.

#What has your state Governor and local govt chairman done for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by raker300: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
CoolFreeday:
1. better security.
3. About to complete some major highways, abandoned by the past administration because of lack of fund.
etc.

i said completed projects sir. Not white lies.
But lemme indulge you.

1. Better security: bro, this has got to be a joke, right? The body count since Friday last week is 42 people dead....according to nairaland reports.

2. Wastage of funds: fashola is currently in a debacle with the NAS over wastages. Even the 2016 budget of 6 trillion has not been implemented.

3. I want to see projects projects completed sir. Not about to be complete.

4. @bolded: go through my handle for answers to your last question

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by CoolFreeday(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:
i said completed projects sir. Not white lies.
But lemme indulge you.

1. Better security: bro, this has got to be a joke, right? The body count since Friday last week is 42 people dead....according to nairaland reports.

2. Wastage of funds: fashola is currently in a debacle with the NAS over wastages. Even the 2016 budget of 6 trillion has not been implemented.

3. I want to see projects projects completed sir. Not about to be complete.

4. @bolded: go through my handle for answers to your last question

Even in US, they're deads on daily basis from crime, so can you say they don't have security?

How many developmental capital project can you finish in a year or two?

wat wastages are you talking about? we shouldn't celebrate mediocrity and impunity. the contracts those guys are slashing wasn't awarded by fashola. you should also know that with TSA unlike before, you can't move money not used.
I they are completed projects where I stay, I don't know about yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
In my state, bayelsa, he built airport in London where we can be parking our jet for N80000000.

7 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Eboski(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
why BMC members shy away from thread like this
they are only focus on Ipob threads which is very bad..
let us know what the government you are supporting has done for their States..... I appreciate if any of the BMC members will engage me with any projects started and completed by this present govt. thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by raker300: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2017
ITbomb:
Sarrki
that guy will vanish into the shadows because of this

2 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by iokpebholo: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Here in Edo state am still trying to search for a project

4 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by sorry1(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2017
CoolFreeday:
1. better security.
etc.

They can't even. make a single sentence without dragging the past administration into it angry This people are mad if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by bsonenterprise: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
The power supply is far more better. I get like twelve hours or more. But BRF needs to let go housing and power and focus on roads alone. He's overwhelmed. In short, it appears Buhari is trying to leverage on the potential of one man to fix the entire country detriorating and dead infrastructure. Nigerian doesn't need strong men...it needs extremely strong institutions, and that's why in, the US government whoever might be behind the helms of affair, the country keeps progressing due to its extremely powerful institution such as the FHA: federal highway administration, ED: US department of education, the FBI, FDA, EPA and co. After a year, it was glaring that Buhari truly didn't understand the problematic complexities of this country. I just hope he gets better or better still dies peacefully rather than keep the nation in a jumbled political limbo where the Acting President has no real political power and Saraki and co are currently fleecing the country blindly. May God help Nigeria.
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Iykmann(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
@least they killed hundreds in my state
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by CoolFreeday(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
sorry1:
They can't even. make a single sentence without dragging the past administration into it angry This people are mad if you ask me.

its not madness, you probably don't understand that governance is a continuous thing and when their is a problem or crack, it takes extra effort to put things back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by chiscodedon(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2017
This is a question even Lie Muhammed cannot answer upon his first class in lying...
This is the hardest question to answer cuz no project exist..would have been easier answering the impurities this govt have melted on its citizens...

6 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Jirate(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2017
iokpebholo:
Here in Edo state am still trying to search for a project

I agree with you 100%, Edo is even an APC state, their national chairman is a former governor of this state, what a Shame.

5 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by Jirate(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
chiscodedon:
This is a question even Lie Muhammed cannot answer upon his first class in lying...
This is the hardest question to answer cuz no project exist..would have been easier answering the impurities this govt have melted on its citizens...

grin grin grin like this............

obamabinladen:
They have completed so many projects not only in my state but the whole Nigeria and UK.

1. They have forced so many companies to fold up

2. They have created over 3 million job Loss.

3. They have created job for unemployed youths through kidnapping, gambling, armed robbery, prostitution etc.

4. They have made mosquitoes to look untouchable by encouraging fake mosquito nets and insecticides.

5. I don't want to talk about how much they are paying UK govnt per day for parking lot of awa president's air craft.
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by senatordave1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Here in cross river state,4000 graduates are benefitting from the npower programme started last year.secondly,calabar-itu road has been retarred and rehabilitated.54billion has been budgeted to dualize thethe trunk A road.
Thirdly,cobstruction works are ongoing on the ogoja-bekwarra road.new housing youths at eburutu barracks and akim barracks have been built.my state govt has received 31billion from the fg which include bailout and paris refunds.3000 pupils have benefited from the school feeding programme.
Finally,apart from katsina state,my state is the largest beneficiary of federal appointments which in unprecedented and unmatched.later,ill speak about anambra,akwa ibom and rivers states since i stay there partially
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by idealvun(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
MR ANSWER D QUESTION. D PROJECT I SEE NAH POSTAL CHARGES
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by sorry1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
CoolFreeday:

its not madness, you probably don't understand that governance is a continuous thing and when their is a problem or crack, it takes extra effort to put things back
spare me the damn political correctness and utilize the time in convincing you infallible buhari to be fare and resign. it's long over due.

2 Likes

Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by CoolFreeday(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2017
sorry1:
spare me the damn political correctness and utilize the time in convincing you infallible buhari to be fare and resign. it's long over due.

Waiting for you to go and force him to resign.
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by raker300: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
senatordave1:
Here in cross river state,4000 graduates are benefitting from the npower programme started last year.secondly,calabar-itu road has been retarred and rehabilitated.54billion has been budgeted to dualize thethe trunk A road.
Thirdly,cobstruction works are ongoing on the ogoja-bekwarra road.new housing youths at eburutu barracks and akim barracks have been built.my state govt has received 31billion from the fg which include bailout and paris refunds.3000 pupils have benefited from the school feeding programme.
Finally,apart from katsina state,my state is the largest beneficiary of federal appointments which in unprecedented and unmatched.later,ill speak about anambra,akwa ibom and rivers states since i stay there partially
my good man, I said COMPLETED projects.
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by SirVintageCock: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Muhammad Buhari helipad in Daura.

Clearing of Sambisa grasses.

At least our NAF 001 is well parked in London for over 50 days. A feat that has never been achieved since inception of the Nigerian state.

Purported selling of some presidential jets. Proceeds not seen yet.

Coming back
Re: List Projects The Federal Govt Has Completed In Your State This Year! by senatordave1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
He has completed the kaduna abj rail started by gej,repaired the abuja runway,empowered efcc

(1) (Reply)

World Class Road In Hometown Minister Of State, Petroleum Resources / "The East Is On Fire, Nigerian Army Killed 15 People Already" - Nigerian Guy / Kogi Government Celebrates Installation Of GMS Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.