Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out (2961 Views)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Ochinex(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
ruggedised:
at time like this, I'm so ashamed to be igbo..... no unity, even on a yrouba's man forum. You people are so pathetic and have cause me a lot of disgrace

tufiakwa angry sad

That guy is not an Igbo dude. Why should you believe a cheap attention seeker?

Nnamdi Kanu was in Anambra(In a Remote) yesterday and was welcome by thousands. what if he had entered the city? na wa for u oh

1 Like

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by aragonchuks(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Win win for Obiano. You think the world cares about Kanu and his Biafra?

Where was the world when he was in.prison?

Define WORLD?

1 Like

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Chimez1: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra;Enugu and Ebonyi make up the former old Anambra state and since the first too are out; Enugu too is out.

Enugu can not be part of a senseless struggle

Nnamdi KANU should first set Abia state Ablaze and dethrone their governor; Afterall Abia is the worst governed state in SE

And charity begins at home

old Anambra block are the wisest ;most rich;have the best arable land and heart beat of Igbo land and we are the most superior and intelligent

we can't allow a "common' Abia man of yesterday determine what happens in our domain
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by toofit007: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
ruggedised:
at time like this, I'm so ashamed to be igbo..... no unity, even on a yrouba's man forum. You people are so pathetic and have cause me a lot of disgrace

tufiakwa angry sad
since your so ashamed, then go and commit suicide because you are of no use to igbos and humanity in general. or can't you see that your living a wasted life on earth?
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:
This man.

Where has online propaganda helped in nigeria?

Lol....keep deceiving yourself on nairaland.

There're only 1.8 mill pple on nairaland(80% of wch are fake accounts)...nigerian population is 180mill and counting and you're here making noise
ignore nairaland at ur own peril... still fresh in my memory, this platform contributed to the fall of my mmm
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by ZorGBUooeh: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra;Enugu and Ebonyi make up the former old Anambra state and since the first too are out; Enugu too is out.

Nnamdi KANU should first set Abia state Ablaze and dethrone their governor; Afterall Abia is the worst governed state in SE

old Anambra block are the wisest ;most rich;have the best arable land and heart beat of Igbo land and we are the most superior and intelligent

we can't allow a "common' Abia man of yesterday determine what happens in our domain
A swear you should be locked up in a dungeon for dis crap you wrote..Afonja tongue
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by agadez007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
I stand with the O.p Eventhough i Dont like him one bit

Every Sane person Knows that Anyali Nnamdi Kanu has no plan whatsoever,he just wannna lead Ndigbo into a Pit and IPOB are blindly following Him

#AnambraElectionsmustHold
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by njelrapheal: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

u and your supremacy philosophy. How can u substantiate your claims
Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Jonathan39: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Please don't die over Nnamdi kanu case. #NoElectionInAnambra
Enuguboy4nsk:

Re: As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
fakeprophet:

ignore nairaland at ur own peril... still fresh in my memory, this platform contributed to the fall of my mmm
mmm is now paying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: First Plane Arrives - Pic / How Atiku Will Defeat Buhari From US Analyst / 2023: Winning, Not Zoning Is Pdp’s Focus, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.