Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch (1569 Views)

Zlatan Throw Friend’s Fake Watch Into Ocean After Davido Gifted Him Necklace / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Mrjaz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Opium Finished Hushpuppi For This One Lol
To force Nigerians to buy original is somehow, to me is like disrespecting a customer drinking red wine in my club because I have ace of spade in the chiller to sell smh my son hubs how do you know original grin from mere picture grin I tire for you oh.... grin grin

Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
None of the people he mentioned wearing fake watches DENIED that claim... Instead they focus their rant on BS. That's how any clever person know they are wearing fake watches.

If the watches were real, these people would gladly show the receipt etc to shove into Hushpuppet loud mouth

6 Likes

Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Mrjaz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Huhs my son u have suffer please go beg phyno.... grin
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by snowlord(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
FTC get point.
if u cant buy d watch y nt buy a lesser brand instead of a fake.

n wu d hell is opium again na?

2 Likes

Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by kocvalour(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
this guy no lose at all.. he had the money and needed fame
being a wise niqqie, he just got dat as well

2 Likes

Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Mrjaz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
snowlord:
FTC get point.
if u cant buy d watch y nt buy a lesser brand instead of a fake.

n wu d hell is opium again na?
Executive Director Club Opiumcubana
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by snowlord(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mrjaz:
Executive Director Club Opiumcubana

aiit lol,i c tribal war
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Mrjaz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
None of the people he mentioned wearing fake watches DENIED that claim... Instead they focus their rant on BS. That's how any clever person know they are wearing fake watches.

If the watches were real, these people would gladly show the receipt etc to shove into Hushpuppet loud mouth

These are the points bro...
1, how did he know there r fake from mere pictures?
2, because someone I'd drinking red wine dose not mean
he didn't notice the ace spade in the chiller. Let's learn to respect each other all fingers And taste r not equal God made them so. After all watch na just time piece.
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mrjaz:

These are the points bro...
1, how did he know there r fake from mere pictures?

A true connaisseur would know with one look, just as we automatically know the fake NIKE and/or fake Louis Vuitton bags

2, because someone I'd drinking red wine dose not mean he didn't notice the ace spade in the chiller.

If that person buys a cheap sparkling wine then they should never pretend it's a Moët & Chandon, if not, fingers will be pointed.

Let's learn to respect each other all fingers And taste r not equal God made them so. After all watch na just time piece.

Should the same be said for people who buy these artists pirated CDs then?! After all, music is just sound.

2 Likes

Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Stormisova(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
hushpuppi wey no even get light 4 em room na power bank em dey use power em phone sef......#mtcheeeeeew...in oshomole's voice #go and die

Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Mrjaz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

A true connaisseur would know with one look, just as we automatically know the fake NIKE and/or fake Louis Vuitton bags

If that person buys a cheap sparkling wine then they should never pretend it's a Moët & Chandon, if not, fingers will be pointed.

Should the same be said for people who buy these artists pirated CDs then?! After all, music is just sound.
Omo I can't even talk you na huhpupi die hard fan ooooo.... You win bro..
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Mrjaz(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stormisova:
hushpuppi wey no even get light 4 em room na power bank em dey use power em phone sef......#mtcheeeeeew...in oshomole's voice #go and die

Bad observation make money fall on you bro.
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by praizephoto(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
see them
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mrjaz:

Omo I can't even talk you na huhpupi die hard fan ooooo.... You win bro..

Actually I ain't, I am Just a die hard fan of common sense, and his post about hypocrisy is absolutely right (whether he is a fool or not)

Btw: here is what I wrote about Hushpuppet before this saga started:

MrBrownJay1:
It must be very sad for this "supposed" rich man to not even have friends.... There is no one by his side sharing his happiness. He is alone and sharing these "supposed" happy moment by himself.

If a man (whether RICH or POOR) doesn't even have a woman to share life; bond with; grow with; connect with, lay your head on her shoulder and open your heart to etc then that man might as well be dead.

What's the purpose of his life apart from putting up luxurious pics to flaunt towards poor Nigerians. It's obvious this man is very lonely.

https://www.nairaland.com/3882222/hushpuppi-reveals-why-women-not#57832946
Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by Mrjaz(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Actually I ain't, I am Just a die hard fan of common sense, and his post about hypocrisy is absolutely right (whether he is a fool or not)

Btw: here is what I wrote about Hushpuppet before this saga started:

https://www.nairaland.com/3882222/hushpuppi-reveals-why-women-not#57832946
True talk u just nailed it on both ends..bro indeed you belong to nobody but u r for everybody #buhari#

1 Like

Re: Opium Responds To Hushpuppi And The Fake Watch by fernandoc(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Truth be sey make artists no dey wear fake. If u never get the money maintain.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kate Henshaw, Maky Benson, Tosin Adegbite At Paris Fashion Week / Royalty Prince Harry Looks Slimmer Than Ever / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party: Mercified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.