Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. (1334 Views)

And This Advertiser Would Complain Of Not Getting Customers? (PICTURE) / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show / Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by adekelvin: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2007
Hi guys, I recently got started in affiliate marketing using chris carpenter's google cash method and i have had some measure of success, however when it comes to researching Niche Products To Promote On Google AdWords And MSN AdCenter I just dont know what to do, out  of all the online courses I've bought so far none of them really covers in depth "How To Research Niche Products" Pls Can Anyone be willing to teach me how to Search for & Find Profitable Niche Products. I'd be very Grateful. Thanks.
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by poske(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2007
Why not you try producing and posting good movies(clips) on youtube.com and hence generate adsense clicks and advertisment. Alternatively you can contact a consultant at

www.googleadvert.com

for more inforation and ways to generate revenures.
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by andrewdg(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2007
go to wordtracker.com and take there free tour
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by akanze: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2007
when it comes to success on the internet, the first thing one have to do is try to know what people are looking for and where they are.

word tracker does it a a good job when it comes to researching niche market, if you have the money, why not  try it out, get their package and you will see hoe easy it is to find a niche yearning to be filled.
\
alternatively, at the resource page of chris carpenter's ebook, use those keyword research tool there and search for niches, if you find keywords with huge numbers of searches and whiile the adwords campaign for that keywored is few, then it can be a profitable niche.

NOTE: above all, it is always better to have a monopoly of somethig, i will advise you go into yourself, discoveer what you know, write in form of an ebook and sell it on the internet, you can use clickbank or even graphcard as your payment processor.

there are also some great paymment processors which are free of charge. i.,.e, no setup.

hope this helps.
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by nathdcute(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2007
fOR MORE INFO ABOUT SOME ONLINE MONEY MAKING VENTURE YOU CAN START TODAY WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY MUCH DO VISIT www.net4cash..com
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by bolaoni(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
I am not sure there has been any solution to the answer this guy asked.
akanze was quite close though only that I have some more suggestions.

When it comes to Niche Research, the main website people refer to is
http://inventory.overture.com but of late, that site has been having problems.
The database has not been updated since January and that result will be irrelevant
to what is going on now.

The only relevant tool I use now is at http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com

That brings daily search results and more relevant.

What is the best way to discover Good Niches?

When you get to the Word Tracker page, input any of the following keywords into
the search box:

tips, guide, solution, remedy, how to

By so doing, you will discover what people are really searching for online. You will discover
what people need help on. The best way to get result with Google Adwords, is to solve
people's problems and using the above guide, will help you to discover what people
are having problems with. cool

Still lost, there are so many top Nigerian Internet Marketers at the link below and I am sure
they will be glad to help out.

http://www.sdlcnigeria.org/forum wink
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by Lovethis(f): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
These are the sites you need to visit
www.umustseethis.com
www.website.ws/lovethis
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by akanze: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2007
great answers.

where is the guy that posted this question, are you sure he has checked this thread.

i am not sure, becos if he has, he should have posted a thank you thread again, becos he got great responses from naira landers.

kudos to you guys, i love you all

cheers,
blog expert

(1) (Reply)

Air Nigeria, The Nation’s 2nd-largest Airline, Grounded For Safety Checks / Practical Steps For Exporting Agro- Products And How To Get Buyers Online / 7D Cinema In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.