Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Get Past ur Coworkers Till u Leave Them Behind. Get ur profits wthn d hour - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Past ur Coworkers Till u Leave Them Behind. Get ur profits wthn d hour (420 Views)

Grow Your Profits In Forex / GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Past ur Coworkers Till u Leave Them Behind. Get ur profits wthn d hour by ArmadillopgpA: 3:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Investments they say is the safest place to secure ones future. But how secure is the safehouse. Everyone wants to earn more than their salary. In other words no one wants to keep surviving on a nine to five Job that could even plunge into the divide anyway. Presently in Nigeria, nothing is guaranteed for the masses, Government support zero, employment certainty zero, nothing is sure. Even the ones that have got the job they could lose it any time.
Re: Get Past ur Coworkers Till u Leave Them Behind. Get ur profits wthn d hour by ArmadillopgpA: 3:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Yeap, I agree with you if you say people still make it big with salary works today but let us check the statistics in Nigeria the richest people are those that made very wise investment choices that's not including the thieves we call government stealing our money though. And do you know one thing that could make even Aliko go broke today or Alakija go broke. The moment they go wrong with their investment choices. All these very rich individuals have no special skills nor talents. They have just been extraordinary in their investment plans that's all.
I am not telling you to quit your job yet I am just telling you to reconsider you full-time reliance on it. You might soon be lured to quit very soon though. Just hold your breath while I give you a break down of our investment packages
Re: Get Past ur Coworkers Till u Leave Them Behind. Get ur profits wthn d hour by ArmadillopgpA: 3:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Even I would not say I have gotten it right completely but to some extent I think I can boldly say I know where and where not to invest anything both time and money.
Presently there are only plans for 40 people at a time but I hope as the thing grows we can extend it to 200 before the end if this year God willing.
Maximum investment plan is 20000
Minimum investment plan 1000
#1000 - #10000=50% profit every 12hours
#10000 - #20000=70%profit within 4 days
Life is give and take you bring the capital we use it on our own ideas and both party have something to profit.
Tanks for your cooperation.
Meet up with us on whatsapp
On 08132020729

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Weekly Stock Pick For The Period 07/03/2017 – 07/10/2017 & Watch List / Searious Buyer! $330 Of Bitcoin For Sale / Paypal Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.