Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (50425 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by yinkslinks(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
If he contest in his state, he will win.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by lazinny(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't like that flag? It's like a vigilante flag grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by emekaRaj(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
I thought I heard this man should not be in the company of more than 10 people. Abi I no hear well ni
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
This guy keeps violating terms of his bail undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
June 12
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by hucienda: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
See crowd! shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by sekem: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
I am not a prophet but watch out

Vote Nnamdi Kanu for Abia State Governor APGA candidate

The Peoples' Last Hope 2019!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by martyns303(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Revolution shall be televised

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by AkumahTalk(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Now I believe the igbos are Jews. Just like the days of old spoken of in the bible. They are steadily looking for who to WORSHIP. They are now worshiping Kanu and as usual they will be punished for their transgressions. Igbos are smart but when it comes to leadership and politics; my people are OLODO....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by barinedan(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Donchips:
I see people climbing a tree to see our Hero. Is that a sycamore tree?
so is he your jesus christ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by guru90: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Smiling in my Hrt Blcos Biafra is much more closer! I respect U my Legend!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
so it begins..i remember one muhamed yusuf guy and how he ended..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Sagay212: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Just look very well at the calibre of people surrounding and praising him, you can tell many of them are jobless miscreants. If you don't have a job doing or you are a hunter or palm wine tapper, what else would you do with you time and life if not run after and bow to a demented, jobless albino con man. Kanu is as jobless as the people following him around. The responsible igbo guys working in banks or the ones who have their shops open won't leave their business and be running after a man who is taking advantage of the gullibility of some of his people.

Ipod miscreants should tell us what job Nnamdi Kanu was doing while abroad and the job he is currently doing now. He feeds daily from what the gullible ipods give to him as gifts.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Hades2016(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
danelson007:
I see one hausa man in the 4th. in his mind he is shouting "sai kunu"
your eyes sharp oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cc Mekaboy
Adaike128
Yyeske
Kahldrogo
Ngeneukwunu
Omenka4live

Food is Ready

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by salford1: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by whitering: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Poverty is really a disease. KANU your days are numbered. keep thanking your stars Sai Buhari is not around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by dinggle: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
All the govs of south East states combined cant pull 1/4 the crowd Kanu is pulling that tells you they were superimposed on the people.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Luciferdevil...
Come and see oooo....
Your food don ready... Fried rice and chicken...
Prouldly south south... Proudly Afonja... Lolz... Rotl...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by ESDKING: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
salford1:
grin
Afonja account masquerading as Igbo man

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by ESDKING: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sagay212:
Just look very well at the calibre of people surrounding and praising him, you can tell many of them are jobless miscreants. If you don't have a job doing or you are a hunter or palm wine tapper, what else would you do with you time and life if not run after and bow to a demented, jobless albino con man. Kanu is as jobless as the people following him around. The responsible igbo guys working in banks or the ones who have their shops open won't leave their business and be running after a man who is taking advantage of the gullibility of some of his people.

Ipod miscreants should tell us what job Nnamdi Kanu was doing while abroad and the job he is currently doing now. He feeds daily from what the gullible ipods give to him as gifts.
More reason why the agitation should continue. If the Fed govt is responsible by by providing the jobs they promised,you won't see that crowd.
You just shot yourself on the leg .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by kaymandak(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
What is holding these Biafry people self.. The road is wide open for them to leave Lagos, Abuja, kaduna , kano e.t.c... Maybe they need more quit notice

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by maballack(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please can someone remind me what his bail conditions were , and why the government have their hands folded ....
something we dont know is amiss

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by dinggle: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
The Kanu I know today and see is better that the Jesus whose 2000 yrs ago date never changes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Rastamann: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
This guy has negated all his bail condition and should be sent back to jail. We are still in Nigeria, a country where on one is above the law.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by kingdenny(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Politicians in anambra state must be having a panic attack. This Nnamdi kanu movement is like a harmatten fire. Quenching it so difficult, anambra state election is a litmus test to determine who wins the epic battle between him and the politicians

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Rastamann: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
dinggle:
The Kanu I know today and see is better that the Jesus whose 2000 yrs ago date never changes.

see how ignorant you are comparing a mere mortal, man created by God with our God.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by ESDKING: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Umuchineke Chineke must win, whether idiottts like it or not

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by ehissi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by ESDKING: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
dinggle:
No! no!! no.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by softwerk(f): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
This dude has seriously and severally flouted his bail conditions sad

He should be very careful and STOP playing on the intelligence of the Judge or he may just return back to JAIL!

El-Zakzaky is still in Jail, Dasuki is still in Jail......Meanwhile this man found with guns and plotting to divide a sovereign nation is going upandan dancing shoki sad

Let Buhari come back home first..........Me, I have said my own, let me come and be going!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Jones4190(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
jukwu aka ojuiku is a useless coward,a pedophile who became the grand patron of cowards worldwide after he led 3million of gullibo fools to their early and deserved death,he gave his people cassava and bamboo stick to fight a war,he ate rice and chicken while the fools he led died of hunger,later he bolted off to ivory coast in mini skirt with red lipstick paint on his lips,leaving his gullibo people at the mercy if Nigerian army.
he came back to Nigeria with his tails tucked in his anus pleading for mercy from his Hausa masters to contest under their party, his people seen the useless coward he was wisely rejected him,that was the only wise choice igbos made in a very long time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo? / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential / Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.