Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (50422 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by olajizz01(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonybb:
KANU is like those ants that bites and stuck on your scrotum. You don't know how to kill it without damaging the scrotum. Nigeria nevertheless has more power than KANU but they don't know what to do with this young man. Remember the time of Jesus, the Sadducees could not arrest him because multitude were with him
Continue deceiving yourself,your mazi or maze will return to his permanent apartment(kuje),Binta released him for just to receive treatment and he has even broken the rule laid down by her,watchout the next court sitting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by PDJT: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
[s]
laurel03:
make federal govt gv ibo biafra wt simple condition that all ibo should leave Nigeria
[/s]

-Rubbish! Absolute rubbish!!
-Do All Nigerians live in Nigeria? Heck, your President even resides in West London, leaving his wife and children in Nigeria.
-Get some education, Mr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Terkimbi01: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
yarimo:
Justice BINTA NYAKO may God bless you, please where are you? NNAMDI KANU the fraudster has disobey the court order of the federal republic of Nigeria

Nigeria is a useless country.
Which law does Buhari obey?

Which law do the Fulani herdsmen obey?

Which law do the DSS obey?

we the youths of the Middle Belt are in support of the man.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by laurel03(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Do All Nigerians live in Nigeria? Heck, your President even resides in West London, leaving his wife and children in Nigeria.
-Get some education, Mr.
olodo you will need Nigeria visa to come back except you want to be illegal immigrant. do you know why they name that sack bag Ghana must go we will deport you in millions.
its our Nigeria and we can make any law to protect our country. Trump decided to ban some countries to enter Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Ijaya123: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
HRich:
Afonjas came to see if the people there is up to 10 in Number.

All I see here is mere theatre of comedy. Absolutely of no consequence.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
alizma:
see what this prodigal son is turning his people into.

Chai bro! you are wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by princessayesha(f): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Shege Kanu grin give this guy a hundred million and see if he does'nt shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by mpowa(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
AK481:

Ndubuisi,skill is skill.

The Indians were chased out of Uganda,they left their properties and houses for the ugandas.

Where is uganda today?

Money making is a skill,once u ve learnt it u can use it anywhere.

Next afonja please?
It's simple, use that skill to develop ur region and you people should even move there right now, you don't need referendum to do that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
MilesLamar:
NNAMDI KANU is GREATNESS

RIP, Mr. English
grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Ochinex(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
dinggle:
The Kanu I know today and see is better that the Jesus whose 2000 yrs ago date never changes.

I support Biafra but I think you should use your brain cause it may not be functional

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by mpowa(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Ojukwu pulled all igbos home after the massacre in the north and declared Biafra when all the igbo were at home. What happened next?

The north and the south West invaded biafra and started a fight which was how the civil war started. We are wiser now.

We are choosing to stay put and have the fight in Lagos grin
In Your dream, You want to fight, fight in ya papa house or be roasted in Lagos, nasense!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by mpowa(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Get some education, Mr.
You must leave first, then come back as foreigners. And if there's no Job for you, you will be sent back to your Bia.. republic or deported by force.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by mpowa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
princessayesha:
Shege Kanu grin give this guy a hundred million and see if he does'nt shut up
The guy is actually a fraud, there is no record and accountability for his Biafra campaign, But this people won't ask questions, when they see someone who can Front their Hatred and Bigotry, their brain is suspended. Their eyes go clear when the guy enriches himself and go back to his family in the Uk.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by PureMe01: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
make i hear say dem arrest am wen yerima of arewa youth is walking a free man....u think say nigerian security authorities no know say dem don f up by not arresting d so called arewa youths??
if nnamdi kanu is arrested,d nation will be on fire
psalmsjob:

Yeah I remember when his plane touched down at kuje grin haba a dudu that was caught with asahwo in a hotel hiding is the same person you're now claiming came from London to be imprisoned in kuje for a cause and left his comrades in the same kuje and hasn't done any thing to secure their release. Shame on all you LiePOBs!

And I hope you LiePOBs and their sympathizers are taking note of how many times Nnamdi Kanu has gone against his bail conditions? Tor because when we decide to pick him up again some morons should not open their akpu smelly mouth to complain.grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by PureMe01: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
d empty threats paid off tho
Sagay212:

you have started bragging now. When they arrest the idiot, you miscreants will start giving useless ultimatums and empty threats.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by PureMe01: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
can u imagine this man...i really appreciate d fact dat u are aware dat it will take more than d might of nig.government to pull dat small dude down...
he is really flying and nobody can do nothing about it
winterfell007:
If Kanu likes let him summon one million deluded igbos to match for him, the truth is that the will and instrumentality of government will always prevail. U think visiting a few communities in anambra and declaring no election makes him an 'emperor' it will soon dawn on u guys that the government of the federal Republic of Nigeria is mightier and can surmount Nnamdi Kanu's propaganda and rhetorics of hate. Biafra can only be achieved in your dreams not in reality.

Since it's become obvious to u guys that referendum cannot be gotten through peace, we waiting for ur director to declare war against the Republic, then u've given FG a window of opportunity to wipe u guys out once and for all. Umu mberibe. Ndi ara!!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by psalmsjob: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
PureMe01:
make i hear say dem arrest am wen yerima of arewa youth is walking a free man....u think say nigerian security authorities no know say dem don f up by not arresting d so called arewa youths??
if nnamdi kanu is arrested,d nation will be on fire

Are we going back in circles? You guys did nothing while he was in kuje prison after his arrest so what makes you think something will happen now when his grace period is used up.

As a matter of fact it was because he wasn't rearrested after he violated his bail conditions that was what prompted the so called arewa youth so if the arewa youth are to be arrested then Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested as well or the nation will actually be on fire not the chest beating type of fire o but the less talk much action type grin

Nnamdi Kanu is a small boy! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by PureMe01: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
lol...oya go arrest d small boy nah make i see if u go come back alive.simply prepare ur will before u embark on d task dats if u have a dime to leave behind grin
psalmsjob:

Are we going back in circles? You guys did nothing while he was in kuje prison after his arrest so what makes you think something will happen now when his grace period is used up.

As a matter of fact it was because he wasn't rearrested after he violated his bail conditions that was what prompted the so called arewa youth so if the arewa youth are to be arrested then Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested as well or the nation will actually be on fire not the chest beating type of fire o but the less talk much action type grin

Nnamdi Kanu is a small boy! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Splashme: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonybb:
KANU is like those ants that bites and stuck on your scrotum. You don't know how to kill it without damaging the scrotum. Nigeria nevertheless has more power than KANU but they don't know what to do with this young man. Remember the time of Jesus, the Sadducees could not arrest him because multitude were with him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by toye440: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Kanu my mentor!!
lost sheep.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by mystmoze(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
yarimo:
Justice BINTA NYAKO may God bless you, please where are you? NNAMDI KANU the fraudster has disobey the court order of the federal republic of Nigeria
imagine u are in the force and justice nylon ko nyako ask u to go down there to bring Dat small boy,wld u?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by bakila: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...oya go arrest d small boy nah make i see if u go come back alive.simply prepare ur will before u embark on d task dats if u have a dime to leave behind grin
Kanu will walk with his legs to court, coming out of the court a freeman is something else. Unless there are other arrangements, I cannot see why an application to revoke his bail will not be made.
Genbuhari what do you think?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by yarimo(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Nigeria is a useless country.
Which law does Buhari obey?

Which law do the Fulani herdsmen obey?

Which law do the DSS obey?

we the youths of the Middle Belt are in support of the man.
what do you mean by WE?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2017
adimsmt:

HOW MANY TIMES HAS PRESIDENT BUHARI DISOBEYED COURTS ORDERS? I'M SURE YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT NNAMDI KANU IS FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF OUR DEAR PRESIDENT.
ok that is good, as long as BURATAI Is still the army chief no problem. BURATAI please over to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by MrOdyssey(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2017
These guy enjoys so much love and respect but why wouldn't he?. to me he has paid the price hence he sure deserves it.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Bamz(m): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Donchips:
I see people climbing a tree to see our Hero. Is that a sycamore tree?

Ehn Oshe baddest! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by project55: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The last time I saw people proudly holding and waving their flag was when IBB visited Fidelis Tapgun at Jos, Plateau State in 1992.

My fear for the Biafrans is the quest to out-do and compete with each other.
But God will give us that wisdom not to be our own enemy.

Long live Biafra.
God bless Nnamdi KANU and the many who died in the course of lighting the flame for this movement.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by LeSaint(m): 1:34am On Jul 02, 2017
what happened to the bail condition given this clown that he cannot host a crowd?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by livingstoneony(m): 2:40am On Jul 02, 2017
perez100:
The politicians only make noise on the pages of newspapers. They will be shocked by Nnamdi Kanu they called 'a small boy'. It is not easy to leave London for Kuje Prison all for the sake of your people. How many people will do it?
lots will do it for fame and fortune
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by Climax11: 3:09am On Jul 02, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Photos As Nnamdi Kanu Visits Umueri Town in Anambra.

The Leader of apex pro-Biafra group - IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has visited Obugad village, Umume - Umueri town in Anambra state, the ancestral land of the Igbo people to say Prayers on behalf of the Igbos.

Kanu who was recently accused by APGA, the ruling party in Anambra of heating up the polity through his "no referendum - no election" order in the south east was welcomed by a massive crowd of supporters from the state.

See Photos below...

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-visit-anambra-amidst-election-saga/

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN MY EYES WATCHING PURE LOVE FROM PEOPLE THE SO CALLED ELITES HAVE FORGOTTEN. BIAFRA, I HAIL THEE, NIGERIA, I REJECT THEE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by emmy4life02(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2017
yarimo:
Waiting the stop u from arresting him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd by emmy4life02(m): 3:43am On Jul 02, 2017
mpowa:

Election will hold, there will only be low turnout. If three people voted, election is held. End of the day you Igbos will be the losers, because wrong people will win.

The only way to stop the election is for him to instigate violence against those who wants to go and vote and you know what that means - Continuation of his watery beans in Kuje prison.
No one cares..... The world is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robber Who Sleeps Beside ATM In Lagos To Rob Arrested By Police (Photos) / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.