Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,617 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Cynthia Uzochukwu The Uniport Aspirant who Died Of Malaria And Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cynthia Uzochukwu The Uniport Aspirant who Died Of Malaria And Typhoid (720 Views)

Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Uzochukwu The Uniport Aspirant who Died Of Malaria And Typhoid by Ebukax(f): 4:16am On Jul 01, 2017
http://wiregist.com/uniport-aspirant-died-malaria-typhoid/

According to a facebook user by name Deific Chinecherem Divine who posted the sad news on uniport updates facebok group about Cynthia Uzochukwu’s demise
further investigations shows that she died of typhoid and malaria
i don’t know why such a pretty angel should die of typhoid and malaria, it is sad indeed
her jamb scored showed she did well 233

Re: Cynthia Uzochukwu The Uniport Aspirant who Died Of Malaria And Typhoid by Ebukax(f): 4:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Jamb score

Re: Cynthia Uzochukwu The Uniport Aspirant who Died Of Malaria And Typhoid by Depreacherman(m): 4:23am On Jul 01, 2017
oh my Goodness! Village people why? R.I.P
Re: Cynthia Uzochukwu The Uniport Aspirant who Died Of Malaria And Typhoid by braimeddy: 5:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Ebukax:
http://wiregist.com/uniport-aspirant-died-malaria-typhoid/

According to a facebook user by name Deific Chinecherem Divine who posted the sad news on uniport updates facebok group about Cynthia Uzochukwu’s demise
further investigations shows that she died of typhoid and malaria
i don’t know why such a pretty angel should die of typhoid and malaria, it is sad indeed
her jamb scored showed she did well 233

So only the ugly ones should be dieing right? Op na wa for u. Death is inevitable, we shall all leave this earth someday.
RIP to this pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uzochukwu The Uniport Aspirant who Died Of Malaria And Typhoid by Ebukax(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2017
don't misquote me bro I don't mean what you think I meant
braimeddy:

So only the ugly ones should be dieing right? Op na wa for u. Death is inevitable, we shall all leave this earth someday.
RIP to this pretty lady

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctors, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist And Orthopaedic Nurses Please Help!!! / urinary Tract Infection UTI Final Solution. / Homemade Remedy For Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.