Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos (65500 Views)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Barca Star Lionel Messi Weds Girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo. Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
Choose to be different, at least you accepted that there are still some good people smiley Create your own atmosphere, life is burriful
I hear you,enjoy the rest of your day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I hear you,enjoy the rest of your day
kikikikii thanks, you too, happy new month
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

you must be very romantic; may ur dream marriage not elude you.
obongawan Nsit Ibom mkpo abadie? (if am right)

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by menthane(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Even for wedding day Suit no fit am....No fitting..
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
kikikikii thanks, you too, happy new month
hapi new month to you too

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by rosalieene(f): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
happy married life to my football crush
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Arebdoullah(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zero respect for ladies who marry footballers and musicians.
The motive is obvious; besides more than half of them don't even have basic education.

And a life without education is worthless.

Messi should have at least shaved for his wedding,

His wedding suit is also a write-off, very ill-fitted. He should have just worn his football jersey if he couldn't afford a decent tailor like Mai Atafo who transformed Ebuka in the BBNaija days.

I have not touched the breàsts of the ugly woman with Fabregas but it looks as hard as Nkalagu granite.

haba bros!!
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pascalville:
my mom keeps telling me that there is hidden treasure in books yet half of the world best of best footballers are illiterates but they live in an extravangant way....we that studied in the so called Cambridge and any other universities would never be as rich as some of these footballers... parents keep putting fear in their children's that without education they won't survive but that's a lie....see onyekuru is set to earn #19m in Everton per week... I swear when I have a child he must play ball.. undecided undecided
baba I dey feel you but education help people like zuckerberg, bill gates, larry ellison, steve jobs...they are much wealthier than the footballers na
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by EngrXrix(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
See d kain exotic women dese boys dey carry.... jesu!!!
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ifko: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I did for half a decade, thought we were atleast friends turns out he was keeping his options open and even cheated with a lady from this forum, so mr ,I personally doubt any Nigerian man LIVING in nigeria will do this. Relationship in this country seems to be affected by our mentality and probably the weather too grin
That s it for the fact that u started a relationship on friendly patrol doesn't mean that it will lead to marriage or d marriage will be successful. time and chance work in all. may be d guy is not meant for uu
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by MadeInChina: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
beamtopola:

Ronaldo is somewhere looking for personal achievement, hence, he declined to play for the third place for portegal. So unprofessional, only claims patriotic when the team is shining but declines towards darken hours. Nani deserves all the glory been thrown to Ronaldo. Always having an excuse. You cant be messi.shame on you for not willing to play because of third place. You done love football unlike messi, you only love fame and praise!
Are you stupid or what?Do you honestly think that's why he left? Ronaldo left because he had to be with his newly born twins not beacuse of this trash you wrote.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
ifko:
That s it for the fact that u started a relationship on friendly patrol doesn't mean that it will lead to marriage or d marriage will be successful. time and chance work in all. may be d guy is not meant for uu
i didnt say we were just friends, we started as friends then lovers,urns and chance can be manipulated ad changed by our attitude and poor sense of judgement and poor decision making
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ogbiwa: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
Marrying your friend is one of the most beautiful thing on earth, just see the smiles on their faces

Every moment is fun, no protocols, just enjoymento

Tap her ass in the kitchen. pinch her when she's carried away in deep thoughts, hug her from behind while she is undressing, help her wear her bra & necklace, the list is endless.

If both of u are not friends, the home will be filled with laws and protocols but with love there is no law or offense.

just see the way Messi and bae are walking down the red carpet, NO PROTOCOLS

My bae where art thou? cry cry

Hmm. This post making someone remember cute little bae.

Mehn Suarez and Aguero are beard goals

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by LordOfNaira: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
Fabregas girlfriend be doing like a teenager at 42 can't she see how Classy girls younger than her are dressed? Lebanese people sha.

Women and jealousy. SMH...
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by LordOfNaira: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
mrkels:

My brother , if you don't know , then I ll tell you this .

Those that went to oxford and cambridge are the ones paying the salaries of these your footballers .

The bold is ambiguous. Can you help us understand your point?

CC Pascalville
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by teebillz: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lionel Messi marries his childhood sweetheart! Nigerian girls, una hear? Most of you left your childhood sweethearts to follow the money.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Tapout:
Suarez you no dey pitch oh... Put that thumb down grin

25 years!!! Wow... And some people will date for 6months and be shouting "I tired nau" angry

Some people want the honorable way not having kids outside marriage first .
And by the wat if he is so sure of his choice why after2 kids? Yet she is his childhood pal?
Think outside the box
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nostradamus: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
the argentine dwarf is now a mister, daz allright.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ObongawanAKS(f): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
ideology:
obongawan Nsit Ibom mkpo abadie? (if am right)
lol, u try sha, but na Nsit Ubium!
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by emmicis: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
For sure games visit

www.tipstobank.com

Thank me later.

Yesterday's Win attached.

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

lol, u try sha, but na Nsit Ubium!
hahhahahaa I see, asuk adia uyo ye Udom ?
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
ideology:
hahhahahaa I see, asuk adia uyo ye Udom ?
Mbagha ke Uyo o, Abuja. But Akwa Ibom ado ok sha! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 6:01am On Aug 04, 2017
ObongawanAKS:

Mbagha ke Uyo o, Abuja. But Akwa Ibom ado ok sha! smiley smiley smiley
alright, be cool
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by goalisma(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.