Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos (65493 Views)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Barca Star Lionel Messi Weds Girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo. Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2017
chrisbrown20:
wetin I do na shocked
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2017
MrOwonikoko:
Enemies of pregress cant be seen at d wedding e.g Ronaldo and madrista and der fans.
Quote me and powerful thunder fall on u now now!!
Ronaldo is somewhere looking for personal achievement, hence, he declined to play for the third place for portegal. So unprofessional, only claims patriotic when the team is shining but declines towards darken hours. Nani deserves all the glory been thrown to Ronaldo. Always having an excuse. You cant be messi.shame on you for not willing to play because of third place. You done love football unlike messi, you only love fame and praise!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by frubben(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Billionaires everywhere but a very simple wedding my style.

No b all does wedding may dem do intro for Nigeria white for dubia after 6 month the husband wan commit suicide for public.

Lemme me come and be going

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by castrokins(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2017
Congratulations, Argentine god
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2017
So me way get childhood sweetheart, so if I go get money now I no go love woman . I go only they invite them when I feel like.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
did you hear how long they have been together?,most of you nairaland guys cant even hold down a relationship for three months cos you are too busy keeping your options open ,playing hide and seek just to earn braggings rights like there is an award for body counts
funny you, at least you didn't generalize it.

For the records, I don't double date, I don't have time for drama.
Secondly marrying your friend doesn't always imply childhood friends. Someone you meet in a short while can become your best friend.

Don't keep people for keeping sake, keep friends with purpose. Unfortunately, people have different values and perspective of what dating really is.

I hope you can keep a guy more than 3month , lol

Most ladies fall into wrong hands because of their choices and preferences.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by UbChapter(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Nice one. Happy married life to them. The best person to marry is a long time friend whom two of you must have known each other better. The worst mistake is coming all out after making some money and be in a comfortable lifestyle and say you are searching for a wife. My dear, more devils would want to get married to you than the good ones.

Finally, I pray God makes me rich, influential and famous even more than this all to his glory...AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2017
By
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zero respect for ladies who marry footballers and musicians.
The motive is obvious; besides more than half of them don't even have basic education.

And a life without education is worthless.

Messi should have at least shaved for his wedding,

His wedding suit is also a write-off, very ill-fitted. He should have just worn his football jersey if he couldn't afford a decent tailor like Mai Atafo who transformed Ebuka in the BBNaija days.

I have not touched the breàsts of the ugly woman with Fabregas but it looks as hard as Nkalagu granite.

Do not speak I'll of a Woman's Breast, never please!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
gunny you, at least your didn't generalize it.

For the records, I don't double date, I don't have time for drama.
Secondly marrying your friend doesn't always imply childhood friends. Someone you meet in a short while can become your best friend.

Don't keep people for keeping sake, keep friends with purpose. Unfortunately, people have different values and perspective of what dating really is.

I hope you can keep a guy more than 3month , lol

Most ladies fall into wrong hands because of their choices and preferences.
I did for half a decade, thought we were atleast friends turns out he was keeping his options open and even cheated with a lady from this forum, so mr ,I personally doubt any Nigerian man LIVING in nigeria will do this. Relationship in this country seems to be affected by our mentality and probably the weather too grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by adegeye38(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The motive is obvious; besides more than half of them don't even have basic education.

His wedding suit is also a write-off, very ill-fitted. He should have just worn his football jersey if he couldn't afford a decent tailor like Mai Atafo who transformed Ebuka in the BBNaija days.

I have not touched the breàsts of the ugly woman with Fabregas but it looks as hard as Nkalagu granite.

It depends on what you term as education, if being educated to you is going to college and cramming them put stuff on paper, then my brother you are missing the point cos dat shit doesn't work in the real world

being educated is being knowledge in all key aspect of life, that would help you in being a successful and awesome human being

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy married life mr and mrs messi, that's a normal way of life, very huge achievement before heading into marriage
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I did for half a decade, thought we were atleast friends turns out he was keeping his options open and even cheated with a lady from this forum, so mr ,I personally doubt any Nigerian man LIVING in nigeria will do this. Relationship in this country seems to be affected by our mentality and probably the weather too grin
wow, but don't let the weather or mentality affect you, grow above, dont let your past affect your future. life is burriful. Live it to the fullest. kiss
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Ezionye(f): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2017
HML to my crush

Football is bae
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by tayorh(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2017
My unborn son must play ball o....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by megastarjec(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2017
abumeinben:
Messi just dey marry.

And person go dey disturb persin for house

Lol. who dey disturb you eh... abeg go marry joor... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by mjbaba: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U are indeed very stupi.d

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Tobium1(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2017
This footballers can be cute off pitch oo, I'm loving Suarez haircut.
#NoHomoThough
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by yrex01(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Kai... C men !!!
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
wow, but don't let the weather or mentality affect you, grow above, dont let your past affect your future. life is burriful. Live it to the fullest. kiss
when you live under the same sky with people with such mentality, it will be hard not to conform. A place where scam is celebrated why then would you expect to find honesty there in the smallest form?,cos I doubt there is love in the heart of a man that lacks intergrity .There are only few honest people under this sky I live, everyone is trying to out smart each other and have even transferred it to matters of the heart, but i will try to "grow above"

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by dumie(f): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2017
ideology:
Marrying your friend is one of the most beautiful thing on earth, just see the smiles on their faces

Every moment is fun, no protocols, just enjoymento

Tap her ass in the kitchen. pinch her when she's carried away in deep thoughts, hug her from behind while she is undressing, help her wear her bra & necklace, the list is endless.

If both of u are not friends, the home will be filled with laws and protocols but with love there is no law or offense.

just see the way Messi and bae are walking down the red carpet, NO PROTOCOLS

My bae where art thou? cry cry

You are absolutely correct...its called marrying your soul mate.. and nothing beats that..
Meanwhile, you sound romantic and wise.. Happy finding

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ensamy(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Childhood sweetheart, naija babe for don dump the guy long ago and go follow one sugar daddy, thinking the guy no go get money and he go waste time. Lesson to our babes. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by juwoonn(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Pascalville:
my mom keeps telling me that there is hidden treasure in books yet half of the world best of best footballers are illiterates but they live in an extravangant way....we that studied in the so called Cambridge and any other universities would never be as rich as some of these footballers... parents keep putting fear in their children's that without education they won't survive but that's a lie....see onyekuru is set to earn #19m in Everton per week... I swear when I have a child he must play ball.. undecided undecided
My brother na all illiterates dey get this kind opportunity? You mentioned the fortunate ones.
If you no go school, the probability of becoming rich is just too low especially here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by watchindelta(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2017
Where c7?
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by babahTee: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
You must be a very wise man oh Jewish alobam. I get sleepless nights because the comedian keeps me laughing so hard all night. grin

Good morning my friend. cheesy

lol.. nairalanders r d most hilarious pple on earth!
i was scrolling down 2c more pics of pple dat r worth seeing nd suddenly bumped into a confused jewish goat.. dis one week me
or na him solemnize d couple? no such pple knws notin abt unity nd quickly made himsef an attorney of seperation as a cheap means of recognition nd validation grin
KahlDrogo:
You must be a very wise man oh Jewish alobam. I get sleepless nights because the comedian keeps me laughing so hard all night. grin

Good morning my friend. cheesy

lol.. nairalanders r d most hilarious pple on earth! grin
i was scrolling down 2c more pics of pple dat r worth seeing nd suddenly bumped into a confused jewish goat.. dis one week me
or na him solemnize d couple? no such pple knws notin abt unity nd quickly made himsef an attorney of seperation as a cheap means of recognition nd validation
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by larrypourl(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats messi the short man grin

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by justphillips(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My Nigga!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by 1Creed(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aha! Dis brother is seriously pained...

Messi you no try at all...

undecided
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2017
The yeye boy no fit shave him bear bear even on his wedding day, I wonder how him armpits go look like.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:
God bless their union.

But why is it that footballers always wait to have like 2 to 3 children before they finally settle down Ayam not understanding
They can't wait until der spinal cord get damaged.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by modsfucker: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Fabregas and his love for plastics undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by kamossreal(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2017
judedave181:
exactly what's on my mind. Imagine all the stress in school and after graduation struggle just started. As a graduate now doing casual work in a company. This life sa.

My Brother I'm a footballer.. .E no easy OOOO.. ....Of you ask any of them... .majority will tell what they went through... ..So it's only God that can do it... Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.