Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,166 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" (33035 Views)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile / Funke Akindele Sparks Pregnancy Rumor With This Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" by poshestmina(f): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Evaberry:

I said it before and I will say it again
funke akindele is a retired ashawo who has no womb
how can she get pregnant when she no womb at all
is it magic

somebody that she dome countless abortion we all know jjc or whatever is with her for her money....

all the clueless and gullible Nigerians waitin.g for her to get pregnant will wait till no end!!!

That is why we can never be God!... Hope you are ready to be disappointed?
Re: JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" by olureignforever: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Evaberry:

is it magic

somebody that she dome countless abortion we all know jjc or whatever is with her for her money....

all the clueless and gullible Nigerians waiting for her to get pregnant will wait till no end!!!

N you are a woman. I have heard testimonies of women without womb who gave birth. Nothing is impossible for God. While you are alive she will be joyful mother of children.

Frustrated soul.
Re: JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" by lovethchioma(f): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Evaberry:

is it magic

all the clueless and gullible Nigerians waiting for her to get pregnant will wait till no end!!!
Prophet of doom. I hope when she finally gets pregnant you'll go hang yourself ?

So much venom ..... jeez
Re: JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
potent5:
This Olowogbogboro appears to be the latest craze in town.

Is it the latest instrument these charlatans have devised to distract the gullible from hard work and reality? Just asking.

No.
Re: JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" by Sexina851(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
potent5:

My friend, I merely asked a question; if you lack understanding and answers to the question, just keep quiet. You are not obligated to react.

Ave told u my mind, but sorry if u got angry
Re: JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" by Carlyn: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Evaberry:

is it magic

don't conclude dis way, dis is bad comment, No woman is barren, no amount of abortion she might have done according to you, Once she repented and decides to get have children, Nothing is impossible for God to do... Please desist from such language... not good!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records / Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts / Dami Olatunde "Aphrican Ape": Comedian Making Africans Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.