Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India (465 Views)

Peter Seunara Arotiba Emerges Best Candidate In West Africa (WASSCE) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Victornezzar: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Samiat Owo-Alade, a 23-year old Nigerian lady has emerged the Best Graduating Pharmacy student at the Rajiv Ghandi University of Health Sciences in far away India.Samiat, an indigene of Ikorodu, Lagos State couldn't hide her excitement after receiving her final semester result for 2016/17 academic session early this week.She broke the good news to her friends on social media saying "I made it! I made Islam proud! I made Nigeria proud. Alhamdulillah, rejoice with me as I emerge the best graduating student in my department."She has the highest score of 75.5 % after spending more than 4years in Ghandi's country, known to be one of the best countries in Pharmacy.In a chat with LIB, Samiat said 'my dad, Qasim Owo-Alade has always been there for me psychologically and financially. He kept on encouraging me. He wanted me to be a medical doctor or anengineer while I wanted to become an Astronaut, but to the glory of Allah, I am here today as pharmacist."Speaking on her future plans, Samiat said, "I intend to have an industry, with a standard research and development centre that will involve animals and human volunteers. I realise that Nigerians lack continuous researches. Our government does not encourage researches. That's why I plan to complement government's effort by creating jobs rather than work under someone".
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/07/23-year-old-nigerian-lady-emerges-best.html#more
cc mynd44
fynest boi
lalasticlala

Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Victornezzar: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
more

Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks! 4 MAKING WE "Afonja" Proud. You Are Not Like Them. Drug Smuggler,internet Wayawaya,skull Dearler,hardned Kidnapper 'evan' ....

1 Like

Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by sarrki(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2017
Omoluabi rere

Good one keep it up

1 Like

Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Thanks! 4 MAKING WE "Afonja" Proud. You Are Not Like Them. 'Drug Smuggler,internet Wayawaya,skull Dearler... '

I disagree with you, when I see a post like "50 year old or 65 year old grandma caught with drugs", I know it's our Alhajas and iyas giving us a bad name.

And internet fraud is mostly known with we Yorubas.

When you point a finger at someone, you know the rest.
Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerians are the most intelligent people in classroom but translate that into innovative ideas to better the country is a problem
Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Somos los Mejores.

We are the best. Don't ask me who we are.

Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Tolexander: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Good!

And there are her agemates pushing drugs to the same India!
Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!
And there are her agemates pushing drugs to the same India!
Abi now
Re: 23-year Old Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In India by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow my galfriend congrats to you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Desire To Study In Europe,Canada Or US So You Can Work Abroad / Updated: OOU Admission Screening Dates And Schedule 2017/2018 Released / Are You A Student? Start Learning And Earning. You Can Earn Up To $90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.